Thread: Fina stack

bradblood is offline New Member

Fina stack

Im goin to run this stack soon

fina 150mg eod
    test 250mg week
    eq 500mg week
    for 8 weeks. Probably throw winny in there at 50mg day the last 4 weeks.

ive never used fina before so im looking forward to it. heard nothing but good things. you guys that have used fina post and tell me what you thought about it and the gains you made.

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    im curious about this too i was going to run a similiar cycle when i cut but i was gonan up the test some and not use eq im afraid it will make me too hungry

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    bradblood you will love fina it works better at 75 mg per day than 150 eod but i do it 4xper week it makes you super strong and hard
    i think you should up the test to 500mg per week

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by Tapout
    bradblood you will love fina it works better at 75 mg per day than 150 eod but i do it 4xper week it makes you super strong and hard
    i think you should up the test to 500mg per week
    this idea sounds alot better to me as well...

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    looks like a goood cycle run the fina ed at 75mg and u can maybe mix prop as u r doin ed injections thats if u r planning to run the fina all 8 weeks? or if not 250mg test will be ok most people say more but i have done similar with 50mg prop ed and it worked well I think you will enjoy this cycle let us know how it goes

peace

bradblood is offline New Member
    I plan on upping the test to 500mgs. I know you get super strong and hard. Could some of you guys that have done it tell us guys who are about to do it what kind of increases you made weekly as far as your strength, weight, bf shit like that. To give us an idea of what to expect.

Im 6'4 250 right now bf 13-14% i think 18 bis, 36 waiste, 54 in chest, chest workout last week my last set on bench was 4 x 330. Id like to cut down to about 230 with bf around 8-9 atleast. Wouldnt mind pressing 400 pounds either. I eat 400g protein a day, low low carbs, workout 4 days, cardio 3 days. That way i focus on just one thing at a time. Seems to be working im starting to cut up.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Prop and fina is unreal together bro. I like 100mg prop and 80mg fina per day. If you went 75/75 though that would be nice. Weight gains come REAL fast, for me it is around 15lbs in the first two weeks alone. Fat gain is going to depend soley on your diet, gear can't make you fat.

I would drop the eq though and just run the cycle for 6 weeks and toss in some winny at 50-100mg/d. I would eat like crazy the first 2 weeks to put on some fast mass and then lower the carbs for the last 4 to cut up a bit. worked wonders for me that way.

Thread Information