Hammersmashedface is offline Junior Member

One side of my body is bigger than other.

My left side is developed noticeably more than my right.Forearms,bi's,delt's and pecs are all larger on my left side.And my right is my strong side!What gives?Maybe it has to do with technique?I duuno,seems wierd.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Lol My Body Does The Same Thing, Trie To Concentrate And Do Better Quality Reps, Even On Each Side, Dont Let It Bother You To Much Used To Make Me Crazy, My Friends Would Always Be Like Your Left Trap Is Bigger Then The Right, Next Day I Would Be Doing Extra Shrugs On The Left. Realy Never Figured Out What It Was But If You Do Let Me Know!! Good Luck

RedBaron38 is offline Junior Member
    yeah I have the same thing and I don't understand it either, but in some of my lifting I catch myself cheating with my right side. I've also noticed that my left side has more indurance wise, like I can the same weight as my right but can go longer. I'm trying a new work-out so hopefully they'll both develope instead of me becoming some sort of Igor..........Yes master...hahhaha

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Use dumbells that will help, also jack off with both hands while on gear cause you must be beatin' that thing like it owes you money to cause growth.

Hammersmashedface is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTSTARTINGNY
    Lol My Body Does The Same Thing, Trie To Concentrate And Do Better Quality Reps, Even On Each Side, Dont Let It Bother You To Much Used To Make Me Crazy, My Friends Would Always Be Like Your Left Trap Is Bigger Then The Right, Next Day I Would Be Doing Extra Shrugs On The Left. Realy Never Figured Out What It Was But If You Do Let Me Know!! Good Luck

Lol.It makes me nuts too!And it definitely doesn't help when someone comments on it.I'm starting to think that since my strong side is smaller that maybe i'm overworking it as I tend to do more reps on my strong side.

100%Naturallyjuiced is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammersmashedface
    Lol.It makes me nuts too!And it definitely doesn't help when someone comments on it.I'm starting to think that since my strong side is smaller that maybe i'm overworking it as I tend to do more reps on my strong side.
    This may be the case but through my experiences i have found that all of the people i help w/ their workouts complain of this problem, I believe that when you do an exercise such as dumbbell curls u pick up the 40's and go at it. Your strong arm does not have as much of a problem doing this as your weak arm, Therefore your weak arm is working much harder which will possible cause more development.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%Naturallyjuiced
    This may be the case but through my experiences i have found that all of the people i help w/ their workouts complain of this problem, I believe that when you do an exercise such as dumbbell curls u pick up the 40's and go at it. Your strong arm does not have as much of a problem doing this as your weak arm, Therefore your weak arm is working much harder which will possible cause more development.
    That is true

Logan13 is offline Banned

meso

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Use dumbells that will help, also jack off with both hands while on gear cause you must be beatin' that thing like it owes you money to cause growth.
    We would expect nothing less from you than an answer like this, Meso!

Powerup is offline New Member
    i have this problem but its unusual because my right side is bigger but my left side is stronger wierd..

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl

try that and see if it gets better

MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member
    Same here...every body part is bigger/more toned than the other..

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Everyone has a dominant side. I have been fighting it since day 1.

Thread Information