Thread: eq

brian2489 is offline New Member

eq

I have a a few bottles of 300mg eq from Quality Gear and was wondering can i just take two shots of one cc during the week for 600mg or should i break it down to maybe 3 0r 4 with quaters cc shots, also should i run winny and test with it also i have cyp. Thanks.

No One Knows is offline Senior Member
    Definitly run some kind of Test - Cyp is perfect.

Shoot 2x per week.

nvr2bigsnd is offline Associate Member
    i would run the test for sure..and i would take the eq eod at 150mg

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    yes u should run test with the eq,run it higher,and do 50mg winny ed last 6 weeks goin into your pct
    how many cycles av u done?

EQ needs to be shot eod. Hit 1/2 ml eod and you'll be good to go. This will equal out to be close to 600mg/wk. Running the test cyp would be a good idea too

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    yes u should run test with the eq,run it higher,and do 50mg winny ed last 6 weeks goin into your pct
    how many cycles av u done?
    Not true, EQ is one of the few exceptions to the higher test rule. Your EQ can be a couple hundred mlligrams higher than your test and you'll be fine.

mesomorph is offline Associate Member
    My buddy is suggesting I try a cutter consisting of Eq as the base, supplemented first few weeks with dbol , to kick start things, then switch to winny. Run the Eq of course for the whole duration.

Since this is an Eq thread I figured I might as well ask here what folks think.

j martini is offline Member
    There is no need to use the EQ EOD it has such a long half life there would be no benefit.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    There is no need to use the EQ EOD it has such a long half life there would be no benefit.
    One possible benefit is if you are using it to cut down on injection pain from other compounds. It's good to mix with things like test prop since it will cut down on the pain. But generally 2 times per week is all that's needed if you are running alongside a long ester test.

Logan13 is offline Banned

eq

I use EQ 150mg EOD with my Prop. I figured that I had to shoot the Prop ED anyway.

brian2489 is offline New Member
    this is my 4th cycle, i kick started it this cycle with 600mg week cyp and 25mg inject dbol from denkal eod for the first 3 weeks with .5mg of arimidex eod. now i am going to start the eq 600mg a week and from the posts i guess i will keep up the cyp also with the winny. i also have 200 tabs of clen . should i take this during this or pct?? this is my first realy "cutting" cylce so i have many questions lol. ty.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    inject dbol should b taken ed has the same half life as the oral.

Logan13 is offline Banned

eq

Quote Originally Posted by mesomorph
    My buddy is suggesting I try a cutter consisting of Eq as the base, supplemented first few weeks with dbol , to kick start things, then switch to winny. Run the Eq of course for the whole duration.

Since this is an Eq thread I figured I might as well ask here what folks think.
    Maybe I'm confused, but a cutter that involves d-bol? If you want a jumpstart for the cutter, use Prop. Also, why not test as a base? I am on prop/eq now, have gained 7 lbs. and lost 2% BF in 4.5 weeks. This is what I would call a cutter.

mesomorph is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan13
    Maybe I'm confused, but a cutter that involves d-bol? If you want a jumpstart for the cutter, use Prop. Also, why not test as a base? I am on prop/eq now, have gained 7 lbs. and lost 2% BF in 4.5 weeks. This is what I would call a cutter.
    Yeah, that was my response to him more or less, I think he figured that I have a lot of dbol hanging around for one. But I figure pretty much test always goes along with Eq myself, as you say.

Not trying to steal the dudes thread, but I hope there are a lot more posts in this thread before it dies, for both of us thinking about Eq.

Quote Originally Posted by mesomorph
    Yeah, that was my response to him more or less, I think he figured that I have a lot of dbol hanging around for one. But I figure pretty much test always goes along with Eq myself, as you say.

Not trying to steal the dudes thread, but I hope there are a lot more posts in this thread before it dies, for both of us thinking about Eq.
    I've seen guys get ripped on dbol before. It's all about diet.

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I've seen guys get ripped on dbol before. It's all about diet.
    dbol is infamous for causing water retention. bloating and being ripped usually dont go together.

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    EQ needs to be shot eod. Hit 1/2 ml eod and you'll be good to go. This will equal out to be close to 600mg/wk. Running the test cyp would be a good idea too
    EQ has a 14 day half life no need for EOD injections. I would only suggest this if you were trying to cut down on pain from other oils such as prop.

Thread Information