100%Naturallyjuiced is offline New Member

New to the board

what up, I am new hear, I was recommended here by my roommate= I am turning 20 years old in june. I am familar with almost all anabolic steroids and i have been giving my friends all their shots for years, but i do not have much experience with them for myself. I have been trying to gain naturally instead of messing myself up in my teen years. My strong point in this game is nutrition. Thinking of starting my first real cycle next month.(even though i am only 20 years old). I don't know how this board feels about young people juicing but i think it is a very very risky thing to do. Any way i have done alot of research and i have found that i am propably done growing b/c i am taller than all men in my family. I am not prone to male pattern baldness. I will be using anti-e's with whatever cycle i do and i will not use anything like deca and dbol by themselves( i have seen to many side effects from these when taken alone) I believe that testosterone is needed in most cycles. But anyway i am interested to hear from many of your experiences on this board.

6'0
    10-12%bf
    18 inch arms
    32 inch waist

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    1st time user all u really need is 500mg test e 10-12 wks,pct 14days aft last shot.

That is what i was planning on. I will be going 10 weeks not 12 though.
    I don't have any nolvadex yet, so i will not be starting my cycle until i recieve my order.

Like i said this is not my first time w/ juice. I was stupid when i was 18 to let a friend talk me into a 6 week test cycle. I saw great gains, but i did not do any pct or anything. I will regret that 4 the rest of my life, but oh well we all make mistakes.

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    welcome to the board bro! sounds like u have done some reserching thats always nice to hear. like booz said 500mg for 10 weeks could be a very good first cycle. goodluck with w/e u decide

thanx 4 the replies, If i do the cycle it will be as follows.
    Test Enathate for 10 weeks at 500mgs a week. 2 shots per week.
    nolvadex at 10 mgs for the entire cycle and then bump up to 20mgs in pct
    pct is clomid. This is the only part of the cycle that i am not sure about dosages.

Hoover is offline Junior Member
    welcome to the board. yup most of us all make mistakes. i did a dumb first cycle when i was 19. i listened to a friend of mine claiming he knew the right way to do it and he put me on a cycle with no pct. good luck with your cycle. keep us posted with your results.

Clomid PCT starts 2 weeks after last test shot..
    Day 1 300mg
    Day 2-11 100mg
    Day 12-21 50mg
    Run the nolva at 20mg during this and your natural test should be good to go. Nice plan. I like to see a new member to the board who is willing to come on and listen. You'll go far with your attitude.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Hey bud, check out the members pics section for my recent post there, about my cycle results. I started 2 months before i turned 21, but did it right, and got great gains. May help you out, i fully documented it, and itw as test e only.

getbig888 is offline Senior Member
    signed in under my roommates name my bad bros

Quote Originally Posted by getbig888
    signed in under my roommates name my bad bros
    IP Check!! IP Check!! Haha, J/K

getbig888 is offline Senior Member
    He wouldnt tell me what his name was on here but i just figured it out. lol How do i change back to my name. It took me straight to his.

ok i got it figured out. Is there anyway to keep him from signing onto my name b/c i don't want him to have access to mine b/c we are using the same comp.

Thread Information