blown is offline Associate Member

Designing a short lean mass cycle - 2nd cycle

6'4" 195lb, ~13% bf.

Goal is "anywhere over 200lb" and I'd like to be 10-11% bf or better.

First cycle was dbol , test e, and eq. Took nolva and a-dex throughout. Bloated some, my blood pressure shot thru the roof - this is my main concern now. I will not let my bp get that high again, even if it means sacrificing some gains.

I wish to do a 6-8wk cycle. Here is my plan so far:

Test prop EOD (not sure on dosage yet, perhaps 125mg?)
    Tren ace EOD (also not sure on dosage, maybe start at 50mg?)

I need to control bloat. I will probably take a-dex and nolva again, although that didn't help a lot last time. I am open to suggestions here.

Any other ancillaries I need to control sides from the above stack?

Thanks for the help.

Any suggestions?

colossus1 is offline Member
    Your 6'4 bro and under 200lbs. And thats AFTER one cycle. You need to rethink your game plan my friend. Ditch steroids and train naturally and get some kind of base.

Quote Originally Posted by colossus1
    Your 6'4 bro and under 200lbs. And thats AFTER one cycle. You need to rethink your game plan my friend. Ditch steroids and train naturally and get some kind of base.
    FWIW, I used to be 145lb and 6'4", and I worked out regularly. I have the worst genetics you've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by blown
    FWIW, I used to be 145lb and 6'4", and I worked out regularly. I have the worst genetics you've ever seen.

I have no idea what FWIW means. But as far as having the worse genetic ever...........tons of people say this to justify using gear when they arent ready.

I have no idea what FWIW means. But as far as having the worse genetic ever...........tons of people say this to justify using gear when they arent ready.
    FWIW - for what it's worth

You have no idea how hard I've worked to get where I am right now. I also guarantee if you had my body and genetics you would want to kill yourself. I'm exagerating slightly, but only slightly. I don't even want to start on my other problems besides being under 200lb.

Well my suggestion still stands bro, eventhough im sure you did work very hard to get where you are at.

Well my suggestion still stands bro, eventhough im sure you did work very hard to get where you are at.
    I appreciate your opinion.

Still needs suggestions/advice on the cycle.

Hans is offline Associate Member
    Congratulations on getting to where you are now, WOW, 145 lbs to 195 lbs, that's an incredible gain, you should be proud of yourself. Please do yourself another favor, question your own diet....%Protein, % Carbs, % Fats? How often do you eat, what do you eat, how much do you eat? What does your training schedule look like, 1 body part per week? Trained to exhaustion? How much sleep do you get? You'd only be fooling yourself, so answer honestly and we will try and help you out. Regardless, i'd check the Diet Forum, Training Forum and also the PCT Forum, THEN come back here...don't rush the gear for an extra day or 2 of research, good luck!

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blown
    yeah yeah, we heard this story a thousand times...read this:

Hardgainer? Impossible to get bigger? READ THIS.

Whining about genetics is garbage, 99.99999% of the time i think its the people not eating enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Hans
    Congratulations on getting to where you are now, WOW, 145 lbs to 195 lbs, that's an incredible gain, you should be proud of yourself. Please do yourself another favor, question your own diet....%Protein, % Carbs, % Fats? How often do you eat, what do you eat, how much do you eat? What does your training schedule look like, 1 body part per week? Trained to exhaustion? How much sleep do you get? You'd only be fooling yourself, so answer honestly and we will try and help you out. Regardless, i'd check the Diet Forum, Training Forum and also the PCT Forum, THEN come back here...don't rush the gear for an extra day or 2 of research, good luck!
    I can't tell you exactly what my protein/carbs/fats percentages are, but I try to get 250-300g of protein per day, keep my calories very high, and eat relateively clean. (good carbs, etc). One of my biggest hinderences is stomach problems. I've found that after a certain point I just CANNOT eat any more because I get sick. So unfortunately I am limited on my food intake, so I try to be conscious of what goes in so I don't waste my time eating something that won't help grow muscles.

For training, I've found that training a bodypart once every 6-7 days works best for me. Much more frequent and I overtrain. I can go a little more frequent when I'm on gear I found, but not much. I concentrate on compound movements, and really only throw in isolation movements occasionally for variety and b/c I love the pump.

Sleep? I wish I had a good answer for this one. I have been battling sleep problems since high school. Doctors can't find anything wrong with me, other than slightly high blood pressure. Meds to lower the bp didn't help my sleep at all. I'd say I sleep for 6-7hrs every night, even though I'm in bed for a lot longer. I would be very grateful if anybody could ever cure this problem for me, but I've tried everything (meds, natural remedies, psychological methods, etc) and nothing has helped so far. I am always tired.

Told you I didn't want to go into my other problems.

Quote Originally Posted by wilthepill123
    Whining about genetics is garbage, 99.99999% of the time i think its the people not eating enough.
    If I could trade bodies w/ you for a week I guarantee you would change your opinion about me. I guess I really can't convice you all over the internet, but if you lived w/ me and saw everything that I do you would understand. I don't just have bad genetics for bodybuilding - my body is abnormal in several ways. All i can do is do my best.

I have done my research on training, diet, etc. I researched gear for about a year before I did my first cycle.

Still needs tips on the tren /prop.

Thread Information