lean1 is offline Junior Member

does anyone use sustanon anymore ?? need advice

hey guys on my next cycle I wanna try sustanon 8 week cycle but not sure what to run with it can't use eq make me sick want only to gain 10 more pound of solid muscle cut and not to big . whats best to run with sustanon ? also sence I only have limited funds I want best results with the money I have . thanks

nvr2bigsnd is offline Associate Member
    I would run deca

juicegorilla is offline Junior Member
    You might want to try deca -durabolin with it.

juicegorilla is offline Junior Member
    sorry nvr, you beat me to it. I second your opinion.

MuscleQuest is offline Junior Member
    you only want ten pounds then i would go with prop instead of sust. with sust and deca i went up 34 pounds bro. there was some water but if you want ten lean pounds run prop 100mg ed

****, you both beat me to it. Yes, deca would be a mighty fine choice for the money.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleQuest
    you only want ten pounds then i would go with prop instead of sust. with sust and deca i went up 34 pounds bro. there was some water but if you want ten lean pounds run prop 100mg ed
    It's all in the diet bro, he'll have to eat a little tighter on sustanon than he would on prop, but he can stay lean if he wants. Wouldnt hurt to throw some liquidex in there either. Only reason I'm saying sus and deca is because he says his funds are limited, the prop will run him more.

AVAGO is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lean1
    hey guys on my next cycle I wanna try sustanon 8 week cycle but not sure what to run with it can't use eq make me sick want only to gain 10 more pound of solid muscle cut and not to big . whats best to run with sustanon ? also sence I only have limited funds I want best results with the money I have . thanks

Why exactly does Eq make you sick bro?

what about winny should I mix that in also if I where to do test prop 100mg everyday and deca everyday or once aweek? no wait winny might cost more

Quote Originally Posted by lean1
    what about winny should I mix that in also if I where to do test prop 100mg everyday and deca everyday or once aweek? no wait winny might cost more
    Nah, for a limited funds cycle it will run you more than it'd be worth if your not stepping on stage. A solid additon to this cycle would be some tren though. Deca is ok but if your only going to run your cycle for 8 weeks your kind of shortchanging yourself on the deca, as you'll just start to feel it working around the 4th or 5th week or so. How about this, why dont you run a good solid 8 week cycle of sustanon and tren?? Hit up your sustanon at like 500 or 750mg/wk and hit your tren at 75-100 mg eod. Sounds like a plan maybe?

not sure i can get tren but thats a thought eq makes me sick because when I ran it I felt like I was going to throw up all night for days it felt like I just woke up from being put under from the docs strange sick feeling was up all night never again EQ after I stopped using it it took week 2 weeks to get that nasty sick feeling to go away

check your pm

MuscleQuest is offline Junior Member
    if you're going to run sust you should shoot it eod. i don't see any point in only running it 8 weeks. winny and deca will kind of counter act eachother with prop. deca hold water - winny dry you out. if running deca with winny run the deca at 200 per week just to be nice to your joints because winny will do a number on them

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    id run it with deca and some dbol for the first 4-6 weeks..or run it with tren ive had excellent results with both..keep it simple if your funds are tight..

pumpb is offline Junior Member
    turkey susta ore pakistan susta rules with primobolan turkey

Thread Information