getbig888 is offline Senior Member

Any of yall regret starting aas?

I know this is gonna be kinda one sided. But do you think you will ever regret it. I don't think i will regret anything for myself, but i don't want to let down the people close to me. That is one thing hoding me back.

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    lounge?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    no regrets not yet anyway,since i started never looked back,more confidence more outgoin,better physic,love it man!!hopefully will feel the same a few years down the line,who knows?

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    My room mates girlfriend, which graduates MED school in 2 weeks, put a guilt trip on me the other day. And i had NOTHING good to come back with. She got on the subject about, not enough being know about steroid use and how it could cause cancer when i'm older...my lame come back was so could going to the tanning bed or drinking alcohol, or smoking cigs, so why stop doing something you enjoy now, you've got to die somehow...you could die next time you get in your car....so are you gonna stop doing EVERYTHING you enjoy or have to do just because you could die from it? ya know? Also her dad died from Agent Orange in Vietnam(which was like a chemical to kill the weeds in nam that the solders got exposed to and caused cancer several years later.)
    -fitness

arnoldwannab is offline Associate Member
    I will never regret doing aas. I love it and personally, i believe that it has made me the person I am today. Without the confidence that I feel when i am On, I wouldn't have been able to accomplish half the stuff that i already have. I look great, I feel great and I took care of my body when i was on, watching for anything out of the norm. All went well and without that discipline, I would probably be eating fast food everyday, and be a fat ass sitting in front of the TV waisting away my life.

yea the way i look at it now is that i am not going to be 100 % happy unless i look as good as i can, so why walk around not enjoying life. Not that i am not happy with the way i look now, but i know i would look a lot better on aas.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont think anyone regrets starting it, but I do think alot of people regret starting it too early.

yea testsubject that is one of my concerns for starting when i am 20. Mentally i am ready and physically i look ready, but still all the hype on how you need to wait is concerning me.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Yep, I am happy with it so far. Do one cycle a year is the plan. I didn't start until 32 and I could not imagine starting earlier. If your only 20 then you could do 15-25 cycles by the time your my age (34.5).

good point sp9, i don't plan on juicing after the age of 25 but a year ago i never planned on juicing so it could definately get out of hand.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    I don't regret juicing, but strangely, I feel alot better when I'm off cycle, just happier & more stable - even so - I cant wait to start my next one, the buzz of improving your body ( & mind ) is the best.

Thread Information