papa pain is offline Associate Member

expert?then answer this,letro sus.

right got some gyno problems using arimidex ,nolva but still getting sore ,only been on the course 2 weeks so worried,got some letro coming is this the answer?when it comes should i ditch the arim and nolva and just use this?
    also should i switch the sus to prop?please expert advice.

pretty please

pretty ,pretty please with bells on.

come on lads i really need help,dont just sit on the fence ,help me out cheers.

joevette is offline Banned
    How much of everything are you using? You need 80mg of nolva ed until the symptoms subside then keep it at 20mg. You keep asking this question and I keep answering it for you. NOW GO DO IT!

i know you keep answering me but i think 80mg ed is **** loads ,upped it to40 at the mo see how it goes,what i was asking was is letro better than arim for blocking esto in the first place?and if so should nolva still be run?

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    If it were me, i would run 60-80mg of nolva until the letro got here and then run the letro at 2mg ED and the nolva at 20-40mg ED until symptoms subsided...but that's me.

ok pal fair comment,i have never used letro before using 1mg ed of arim aswell at the mo, have u used letro ?

jorvette posts alot but want as much info as poss.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Letro will work better probably but without knowing what your taking it is difficult to say for sure. What does your cycle look like? What trouble have you had with gyno in the past? How much BF are you holding?

rickson from your profile you seem to know your stuff any advice?

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by papa pain
    ok pal fair comment,i have never used letro before using 1mg ed of arim aswell at the mo, have u used letro ?
    yes i have in the past and i'm on it right now too...
    btw, post count doesn't mean much. some people are post whores.
    Joevette is a VERY knowledgable guy. You can trust his advice...

got a bit out of sink then sorry,had gyno in the past had it removed but still there a bit ,on sus mon,fri,50mg prop weds and tren 75mg eod,only 2 weeks in so worried.

justed upped my b6 to 6oomg ed to cover the tren also t4

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    In my case letro works better for me but you have to take in to consideration that I use very high doses. I think you should take the nolvadex at 80mg a day if you are showing signs like joe suggested. It may seem like a boat load but think of all the money you will save by not having to buy bras. Sometimes when people take AAS they begin to lose some BF and gain muscle but have a tough time with the estrogenic fat deposits, which become more pronounced looking, and mistake that for gyno in which case only lower BF will help.

bf about 20 at the mo weight 220

thanks should the arim stay at 1mg ed? old lumps feel to be getting bigger its not just fat.

do u think i should use the letro when it comes? even on 550 mg of test a week?gyno is on my mind 24 _7

would u split up the nolva through the day?

if it was from the tren would t4,600mg b6 and chaste berry cover it?

dan ?

joevette is offline Banned
    ****! Why don't you consolidate all your questions into one post instead of whoring it up?

Here's the deal: Letro or a-dex would be better than nolva to prevent gyno because it keeps the estrogen from being produced in the first place. You already have the estrogen in your system so using femera will keep more estrogen from being produced and compounding your problem, but you still need to deal with the estrogen that is already in your system and currently causing you problems. That's where the 80mg of nolva comes in. Nolva blocks estrogen in the breast tissue and other tissues and obviously the ammount you are using is not doing the job so bump it up.

You mentioned you were using tren too. This is why you need to lay out your whole cycle for the best answers possible, don't just bump your thread every 5 minutes. A higher dose of B6 will be ok, but keep in mind it is toxic at higher doses. So, I wouldn't run it at a high dose for longer than a week. That will give you enough time to get some Dostinex which will really knock out that progestin gyno. Keep in mind, though, if you aren't lactating then it's not pregestin related and you should keep your b6 at 200mg per day.

Jsik98 is offline Member
    What you're saying about letro only preventing more estrogen and nola reversing it is completely opposite of what I've been reading on these forums. Sure you have your facts straight? According to the AR sponsor Lion, letro will reduce small gyno lumps which obviously would be reducing estrogen.....and nolvadex blocks the binding of estrgen to receptors. Everybody has a different opinion.....ANYBODY KNOW WHAT THE **** THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT!!!! You know what?? I just realized that you're banned, probably is part of the reason.......nevermind!

Thread Information