Jimmya73 is offline Senior Member

any way to test...uhh..test?

i am severely doubting that the sust i had was anything but veggie oil, i was wondering if there is any kind of at home test to determine if i had testerone

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmya73
    i am severely doubting that the sust i had was anything but veggie oil, i was wondering if there is any kind of at home test to determine if i had testerone
    If it smells like something died and crapped its pants at the same time, its probably test

didnt smell bad at all...any other perhaps more...scientific ways to find out??

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member

hey

What kind was it ? post a picture of it if you can .And by chance do you have any left over to get tested?

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh nm, you posted this in the home brew forum originaly, I thought you meant powder

yes i do have a little less than a ml to get tested. it was super-test 250 (sustanon ) by tornel
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails any way to test...uhh..test?-sustpic-2-.jpg   any way to test...uhh..test?-sustpic3.jpg  

Vito_Gatti is offline Associate Member
    I don't doubt my gear at all, but I get curious when I read things like this. Is there any way to tell if your oil is real?

hey

How long were you on the sustanon ? Also was the flip top still on the bottle when you got it?

it was still on the bottle, i used it for about 3-weeks , all but one shot in a 10ml bottle. first couple weeks i did a 2 shots a week, then i went too half ml, eod shots when i visited the board. it has been 2 weeks or more since the last shot. i noticed no gains other than what i have been consistantly making

hey

Well your problem is that a good sustanon cycle is usually 10weeks long at 500mgs. Most users do not report big gains until about the 4th or 5th week. I do believe if you would of took just one shot a week for ten weeks you would of saw some gains picking up around week 5 and continuing until the end of your cycle. Just do some research on the substance you will be using from now on. Since you found this site research and I belive your next cycle will come together nicely.

yea i know it was rather unresearched and stupid, i just figured that the long esters would be built up enough to show some effects, or i could have taken advantage of the short esters by the eod...i didnt even get hornier than your average 18 year old. by the way, thanks for not coming hard, i do understand my cycle was ignorant.

Hey bro, live and learn im sure your next one will be as good as gold. talk to ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmya73
    yea i know it was rather unresearched and stupid, i just figured that the long esters would be built up enough to show some effects, or i could have taken advantage of the short esters by the eod...i didnt even get hornier than your average 18 year old. by the way, thanks for not coming hard, i do understand my cycle was ignorant.
    However I would of thought you would of had a pretty good jump in your sex drive though. I guess a true lab test would of been the only way to find out if it was truely bunk or extremely underdosed.

Powerup is offline New Member
    personally i feel sus the day after i shoot it just like propionate ,i can feel it on my face,but thats just me ive asked others and they say no, and i will feel strength gains within 1 week...

Thread Information