Jacked up Beast is offline New Member

19 year old's anavor only cycle?

Hey all,
    I am almost 19 year old (May I will be 19) and I am planning on an Anavor only cycle to cut up and bring some hardness and vascularity for summer. I run 6 miles a day, and have an extremly strict diet, so I am hoping that all would go well. I have done a quickly aborted cycle when I was 17 on 500mg test enan a week, and 35mg dianabol ED, w/300mg deca a week. I aborted the cycle after 2 weeks and proceeded into a full PCT with clomid. now I know I may be too young, but can anavar really harm me? I am fully grown obviously, so the stunted growth is not an issue for me. I am 5"9 @190 pounds with 10 percent bf. Any suggestions you can give?
    Thanks

joevette is offline Banned
    I wouldn't bother using var just for hardness and vascularity. I'd wait a couple of years to see if you don't grow another inch or two. Then try a real cycle.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    5'9" man, how do you know you are fully grown?

Jacked up Beast is offline New Member
    I am fully grown because I know if you take 35mg of Dianabol everyday for 2 whole weeks, your plates will close down. Plus squatting extremly heavy weights adds up. I've been 5"9 since I was 14 years old.
    Would Anavar be okay for a 19 year old like me, or will it retard my natural test production? I am only worried about the test issue.
    I know, that taking steroids at an age too early can stunt your natural test production for life, so that is why I am asking if Anavar can do this??

getbig888 is offline Senior Member
    you can't assume that 2 weeks of dbol caused your growth plates to close. I know people who took dbol only cycles for far longer than you when they were 17 and have grown in height since then.

flash31 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getbig888
    you can't assume that 2 weeks of dbol caused your growth plates to close. I know people who took dbol only cycles for far longer than you when they were 17 and have grown in height since then.

Yep, me

SensP is offline Associate Member
    I doubt low dosages of var would affect his natural test production for life. They give it to children in low doses.

Governor is offline Junior Member
    I see no problem at all in doing that. I did that when I was 19. They give var to kids that are burn victims. it sure as hell isnt going to stunt your height. Go for it. (I thought the var only cycle sucked though, BTW).

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    i'd say more than anything the clomid and nolva you took for pct would've closed your growth plates.

Thread Information