Thread: Anavar??

BlackStang is offline Associate Member

Anavar??

Hey I am 19 and want more gains. I have been working out for awhile now and seem to have reached a plateau. I posted my diet and have made changes to better it. I am going to wait to see how the changes affect me but I want to know if I could use anavar if this doesn't help me gain any.

I posted about using gear and was told not to because it will stop my growth so I thought maybe anavar would be a good idea. I would do 40mg a day for 8weeks and would follow up with clomid.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

joevette is offline Banned
    I'd wait until you are 21 before using any type of juice. At 19 I doubt you've reached your genetic max. Try upping your calories and trying different training routines and methods.

Upped my calories alot already. Hopefully with my new diet it will increase them more. I probably didn't reach my genetic max yet but i thought anavar doesn't stop growth or close my growth plates like other aas.

Hoover is offline Junior Member
    Yeah I agree with joevette and would wait a few more years. Keep eating healthy, up the protein and clean calories. What does your diet look like?

Well before I started working out I never ate breakfast so my stomach got used to that. I am slowly trying to eat more and more to bring my appitite up. I also work full-time so sometimes it is hard to get in meals and snacks through-out the day.

7:30am 2-3 Big pieces of whole grain toast loaded with peanut butter and 3 scoops of weight gainer with milk and a multi-vitamine.

10:00am break - Sometimes I'll have a sandwich or something but usually nothing. I have a case of detour protein bars I think I might start eating those.

12:00pm lunch - used to be 3 6" pepporoni subs but am going to swap those with turkey, chicken, etc sandwiches. Also try to drink as much water as I can through-out the day. Probably about 1-1.5 litres and once i get home alot more then that.

3:00pm break - Another sub but will also be changed with turkey, chicken, etc sandwiches.

5:45pm post workout - Protein, Creatine, Glutamine shake

6:00-6:30 dinner - Always varies but usually consistes of somesort of meat, bread, vegetables, etc.

There is usually some sort of snack between these two times.

10:00pm - Another 3 scoop weight gainer shake.

As for anavar I just want to try one cycle. I do not want to become a regular users of aas. I just want to know if I try a cycle that it won't stop my growth.

Thanks
    Last edited by BlackStang; 04-17-2005 at 03:39 PM.

bump

Hoover is offline Junior Member
    honestly i would wait a few years. do it right. i started young when i was uneducated and regret it. keep eating right and be patient.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    eat right train hard and wait a few years

But as long as i'm taking it right and do a proper pct shouldn't I be ok?

mchris is offline New Member

Anavar

Anavar looks like a good choice in your case. 20mg a day for 7 weeks then taper off. I see no need for clomid. I can't answer the question concerning your age. Bone development is not my specialty. Anavar, also called oxandrin in the US, is made by savient pharmaceuticals. Visit their website to get more information.

sounds like you have already made up your mind on what you're gona do all we here can do is give advice it's up to you to take it or do what ever the fu... you want

Quote Originally Posted by mchris
    Anavar looks like a good choice in your case. 20mg a day for 7 weeks then taper off. I see no need for clomid. I can't answer the question concerning your age. Bone development is not my specialty. Anavar, also called oxandrin in the US, is made by savient pharmaceuticals. Visit their website to get more information.
    wow

I havn't made up my mind i'm just trying to understand why I shouldn't take it. I wanted to try test/deca cycle but was turned off by the bone development issue. Then i did more research and found that anavar doesn't stop this like all the other aas.

anavar would be the best choice if you are going to go through with it

Should I be worried about anything else if I do decide to go through with it?

Thanks for everyones help by the way.

apexed37 is offline Junior Member
    black stang , check PMS

Quote Originally Posted by BlackStang
    Should I be worried about anything else if I do decide to go through with it?
    Future steroid use . Loss of money. If using a british dragon, check to see if your supplier is authentic by visiting their website. Do a search on "The Original Jason."

What exactly about future steroid use ?

The OutLord is offline Member
    (joevette)I'd wait until you are 21 before using any type of juice.

Yeea..! thats true.
    wait until you are 21 Years old.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    If you can't eat enough now, what makes you think you will be able to eat enough on gear? Leave it alone until you learn how to eat and train, and until your own natural test levels start to drop, in your late 20's. Anyway, anavar alone wouldn't do much for you, except at dosages that would give you the sides you are worried about.

Anavar

What exactly about future steroid use?
    I mean you may want to use stronger gear in the early future. That would require time, research, and money.

If I was 19 again, I would spend my time staying fit, working and studying to get a good stable job. These senior members are stable in their life situation and have more experience. I defer to them and recommend waiting.

Certainly don't juice at age 19 with the hopes of getting women. Women in there early 20's are fickle. Stay in good shape, get a good education or job. When you are in your late 20's or early 30's good women will abound.

This momentary lack of progression in lifting you have is little compared to that you will get in your 30's.

The Baron - I do eat enough right now I ment I feel like I can't eat anymore because I stuffed myself so much. I guess I should of made it more clearer.

mchris - I'm not worried about women I already know they are messed lol and have no trouble in that department. I'm not doing this for anyone else but me. I do have a full-time job in which I am saving for school. I probably wont be able to go back till fall or sometime next year. I just wanted to get more results and I thought that anavar would be the safest way.

I was doing research and I found that it doesn't do anything to your test levels, but who knows what you can trust on the internet. If i was going to take it, it would be 30-40mg a day. But if it will mess me up in any way I won't take it, no matter how bad I want the boost.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    40mg/ED for 6weeks followed by 4g of Tribulas is what id suggest if your set on it
    Last edited by bigswiftos; 04-19-2005 at 04:19 PM.

RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    clomid is what's gonna close your growth plates

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by RUballs0514
    clomid is what's gonna close your growth plates
    sorry, didnt think about his age, keep with the trib 4g ED for 2-3 weeks, also some tongkat ali may help

trib is definitely better. but he still should wait till he's older so he can get the most out of his cycle.

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    give it a shot. Var would be good for a 19yr old. Keep us posted.

So if I am set on it I should do 40mg/ed for 6 weeks followed by 4g/ed of trib for 2-3 weeks and I will be fine? No negative effects at all?

Thanks for the replies by the way

read the thread that hooker just posted on Var. its awesome. run the trib for 3 wks, 4g/ed

chuckles is offline New Member
    listen to the guy just wait...i have been juicing since i was 16 im 20 now ..i regret it but wont stop.

thats a great atricle,

"If your endocrine system and HPTA are funtioning normally, you should be able to use anavar with minimal insult to it, and can even keep most of your values within the normal range "

So I should be fine then?

chuckles - is there a specific reason why you regret it? Also if i do go through with it i will only be doing this one cycle, i do not want to become a daily user. Would you have done a var only cycle at the age of 16 if you could get it back then and new that it wouldn't affect you much?

Thanks

joevette is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    If you can't eat enough now, what makes you think you will be able to eat enough on gear? Leave it alone until you learn how to eat and train, and until your own natural test levels start to drop, in your late 20's. Anyway, anavar alone wouldn't do much for you, except at dosages that would give you the sides you are worried about.
    I haven't been following this thread, but The Baron's post here caught my eye. If you're having problems eating enough already then var is the last thing you want. As little as 25mg of var ed absolutely kills my appetite. Now that's nice when you're cutting (the only time I use var), but if you're looking for real muscle gains it's not going to happen. You have to eat. Try some B12, that increases appetite and won't effect your hormones.

What exactly is B12, and he miss understood what I ment, i ment that i stuff myself so much that I feel as if I can't eat any more because i'm so full. I should of made that clearer at the beginning sorry guys.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    The Baron - I do eat enough right now I ment I feel like I can't eat anymore because I stuffed myself so much. I guess I should of made it more clearer.

mchris - I'm not worried about women I already know they are messed lol and have no trouble in that department. I'm not doing this for anyone else but me. I do have a full-time job in which I am saving for school. I probably wont be able to go back till fall or sometime next year. I just wanted to get more results and I thought that anavar would be the safest way.

I was doing research and I found that it doesn't do anything to your test levels, but who knows what you can trust on the internet. If i was going to take it, it would be 30-40mg a day. But if it will mess me up in any way I won't take it, no matter how bad I want the boost.
    Your diet sucks bro, i just skimmed over it, its horrible. You eat about a loaf of bread a day! Post it in the diet forum and get it sorted. Once you have trained yourself to eat right, and you yourself have said this "my body isnt used to eating this much" (well something to that accord) you will grow. As for touching gear. You are 19 and in the prime of your life, you dont need to be taking pills you need to be training hard, eating properly and getting sufficient rest. You need to learn how to grow. If you dont bother learning how and instead just take a drug, you will never really learn what works best for you and will always be reliant on teh drugs. Wait till you are a few years older, if by then you have been following a strict diet, training reigieme and have plateaued then you may be ready for gear.

A loaf lol more like 6 pieces but my diet sucks ok, what would would you suggest I do to change it?

Thanks
    Last edited by BlackStang; 04-20-2005 at 04:01 PM.

Thread Information