Thread: Winny and SUS

Sigel23 is offline New Member

Winny and SUS

Hey guys whats up I am planning to take winny stacked with sus over the summer which for me is about a month and a half away I was just wondering what else I should take with this like vitamins and such and also with the shots what would be the best cycle to do with these? And one more thing do you need to take the shot before the work out or can u take it after and how bad is it to take after? thanxs fellas

nvr2bigsnd is offline Associate Member
    what are your goals..to cut down?

1)i would take nolvedex,protein,multi vit,extra c,and a fat burner if your trying to cut or clen . 2) i usually take my shots first thing in the morning

I wanna get cut but put on a little wieght do u think sus would be enough to put on like 15 to 20 with a heavy protien diet I also have to watch detection times sooo

have you done sust in the past?how much are you planning on doing a week?doing 2 to 3 shots a week will put some size on but throw the nolvedex in to keep the water retention down

Um the onthing I have taken in the past was the 20 shot cycle of winny which I took every other day with the sus no I have never and I was not sure how to take it I am pretty sure that when I get it I get in a little bottle my buddy really knows alot and he would probably advise me but i really wanted another opinion I weigh right now about 180-185 and I would love to get to 200 but I play basbeall so I have to watch detection times....thanx buddy

the sus works different for everybody...some people will say eod ive personally taken only one shot a week and had good results...i would start with one or 2 shots a week and go from there ecspecially considering that youve never done sus

ok buddy thanx so u really believe in this nolvedex huh? um should I take a anti estrogen or not needed and u think this could put 15 to 20 on me with a good diet as well and I was reading up on that clen it looks like serious stuff are there any bad side-effects?

i would take the nolvedex to cut down on the bloat and to keep bitch titties away(somepeople are prone some are not but to be on the safe side)yes ive put 20 pounds on with a sus cycle before just remeber to use your pct after cycle to keep gains(clomid ,hcg )

**** another injection is there any anti-estrogen that isn;t an inject

nolvadex or arimadex are both pills

Thread Information