theron is offline Associate Member

How many of you guys been scammed of roids?

Many people claim to be the real sourse but are they real?

androplex is offline Donating Member
    I'll let you know in about 2 days bro.....

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I've been very lucky, never been scammed....Yet

jammergsxr is offline Member
    I'm 2for2

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    im very lucky that my source is a freind of mine and if he comes up with fakes i can back them to him for refund or replacement - iv never been scammed because of this.

HalOd03 is offline Associate Member
    my boy got scammed for about $1500 in gear....he was buying it off this kid that always beat everybody, but he dint know that...when he got the bottles, there were no boxes, no caps, there were needle holes in all the tops of the bottles, sum were half filled sum were filled to the top, and i took sum liquid out of everyone of them and all of it was the same, a clear liquid with tiny bubbles...

in total it was 4 bottles of deca , 1 bottle of Aratest, 2 bottles of Boldenon, and 100 dbol pills.

and i think he got beat again this past weekend, he bought a bottle of Ganabol (EQ) 100ml bottle, and there wasnt a box or a cap, it just came as is...and the top was kinda dented. And i asked people wat EQ is sposed to look like and i havent got any answers.

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Damn thats messed up. Have him look into a new source. Thats VERY unsafe. Who knows what can be in those vials and if its steril or not.

yea i told him not to touch the stuff....its actually all still in his room, i been trying to find another sucker like himself to buy all of it..but noone yet

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    I been scammed once and thats a bad feeling, I got nauseated when it happened to me.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by HalOd03
    i been trying to find another sucker like himself to buy all of it..but noone yet
    That's a good attitude, Makes me want to piss in a bottle of fina and sell it to you...

G-S Guest
    i been trying to find another sucker like himself to buy all of it..but noone yet
    Great. You're posting in a thread about being scammed, yet you want to scam someone else.

Real nice. Get a life. Guys like you give everyone else a bad name.

big_nims is offline Banned

I got scammed

Placed my first order, and got assfucked. The bastard wont even return my emails. Makes you kinda wanna go and find him and stomp all of his fucking teeth in with my boots. Fuck it, I wont give up there has to be some real bros out there, to many big fucker out there, for you all to be natural:-) Looks like I may have to try feeding my cows after all;-)

Guys relax..calm urselves please, i wasnt serious..

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    There are many legit sources out there. But as with other "ILLEGAL" substances, don't play the game if you can't take the loss. I don't wanna sound like a dick but thats how it is. Unless you know someone well enough, or someone knows you well enought to pass you a source you got to do some research and when the time comes expect the worst and pray for the best. Thats the name of the game when its comes to restricted substances in the US. If people dick you you gotta eat the loss you can't go reporting it. So be smart and establish yourself as a trustworthy person, hang around and good things will come in time...

Cruedog85 is offline New Member
    Yeah i got boned myself the first time as well for 600 beans! now i have new stuff in and i hope its just legit

askingforit is offline Junior Member
    Guys relax..calm urselves please, i wasnt serious..
    you know you are a bad liar when you can't even come up with a good lie online

I've never been scammed (yet)....we'll see in the next two to three weeks, I hate this waiting period!

Tell me something why do many scammers scam you of your money claiming to be a steroid dealer? Don't they know that they would lose buisness from people? Stupid if you ask me.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

Re: I got scammed

Originally posted by big_nims
    Placed my first order, and got assfucked. The bastard wont even return my emails. Makes you kinda wanna go and find him and stomp all of his fucking teeth in with my boots. Fuck it, I wont give up there has to be some real bros out there, to many big fucker out there, for you all to be natural:-) Looks like I may have to try feeding my cows after all;-)
    Hey bro report him to the mods and put his name in scam forum so we can know who it is and we will know not to ever talk to his ass.In fact I think when a guy scams people we ought to put his addy and everything so if he changes name we can reconize his addy and know hes a scammer.Just my opinion, I hate scammers so freaking bad it makes me sick.I got scammed to over a year ago.

HitMan69 is offline Junior Member
    I just got scammed 2wks ago.... 2000.00 By If I ever see the guy! Anyway, got in touch with another hook up! Now just waiting! will see what happens! PS, watch out for them customs A$$holes!

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    I paid like 20 per amp for omnadren my first time. Hell, I didn't know any better... I wasn't a member of AR yet. It was too early in my workout career to use it anyway...

metzger66 is offline Associate Member

SCAMMED

Some guy from Toronto under the name steve anderchuck aka bulkorders.com tried to scam me... He posted himself in the chat room. ALl I did was I sent the info to a Mod and he returned with "That that person had been banned from the site and not to trust him!" Just what I wantd to hear... Be carfull! Always ask a Mod if there is any doubt!

metzger66

Microbrew is offline Member
    I did alot of research before I made my first order. This and other boards. And my I say thank you mods for your help. IF you have a question pm a mod some will answer it.

If you order any roids overseas how long should you wait for them to arrive to you here in the u.s.?

T-NUTZ is offline Junior Member
    I received my order from overseas 2 weeks ago. It made it to my house in 16 days.

Why do scammers scam if they would want your buisness again?

I hate scammers!I Hate Scammers!!!

jbrand is offline Member
    a source i've used four times with success fucked me on my last order. he supposedly sent out $500 worth of juice that never arrived. no letter from customs either. it's only been 16 months though, i'm sure he'll blame it on usps

JJEB2 is offline Member
    I received my first overseas package in 10 days. The packaging was great and supplier was cheap. I checked him out carefully and everyone said that he was one of the best. Just be careful and ask everyone and look at every scammers list. Better to be safe then sorry

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Originally posted by ironfist

That's a good attitude, Makes me want to piss in a bottle of fina and sell it to you...
    Exactly my feelings when I read it. HalOd03 you should edit your post bro, whos gonna take you seriously on the board anymore.

jleighty17 is offline Associate Member
    yeah i got my overseas package in 10 days express and another one in about 2 weeks normal mail

any new ones been scammed?

Thread Information