Thread: test e

bignig is offline Junior Member

Arrow test e

is test e a good steroid for my first cycle?.... if soo how much should i take and how should i take... intramuscularly ??? should i stack anything with it..?... what should i take for pct cycle..? will test show huge results after first cycle....??? thankss

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    Do research and you will fine everything you want to know. Test is a great first cycle. Intramuscularly would be a good idea, not sure where else you would put it. Results depend on a few things, diet, diet, diet, rest, training.

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    Once again do some research on this board, this is the 3rd thread you've made about a 1st cycle in as many minutes, stop being lazy.

Powerup is offline New Member
    its generally not recommended to stack your first cycle,test alone would be just fine,enanthate is a good choice most ppl recommend 2 ampules a week being 400-500mg but no more than this is required ..intra muscular injection is injecting into the muscle tissue ,glute is good spot or your thigh make sure you inject right into the muscle but not just on the surface ,,,20-25 pounds would be expected depending on your genetics,training ,diet... got to train hardcore to get the hardcore results.. goodluk

seanw is offline Banned
    Read this http://forums.steroid*****/showthread.php?t=161345

There is something wrong with the board at the moment, where the ***** are type in dot com

firenwire is offline Junior Member
    Test Enan was my fist cycle at 500 a week. excellent results. But like the preach, if you don't have your diet in order you are wasting your money.

THE DON is offline Associate Member
    test enan works excellant for me i would probarly run enan/deca /dbol but everybodys differant so do your research and then decide juice aint cheap so make sure you get everything right and a strict diet.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by bignig
    is test e a good steroid for my first cycle?.... if soo how much should i take and how should i take... intramuscularly ??? should i stack anything with it..?... what should i take for pct cycle..? will test show huge results after first cycle....??? thankss
    (1) Yes.
    (2) 250 to 500mg, depending on bodyweight and composition.
    (3) WTF? How else would you shoot it?
    (4) NO, not for your first cycle.
    (5) Did you read anything at all? Look up clomid protocols.
    (6) yes, if you are already getting or have already gotten huge results without gear. If you can't get hyoooge without gear, your training and diet are inadequate, and gear won't fix that. Only you can.

Do some research, grasshopper. You could have answered these questions yourself in a couple of days, and had a better understanding of them than you will have reading the answers I just spoon-fed to you. This is all very basic stuff that you should know before asking real questions.

Thread Information