Thread: Hemaroids

lilchef14 is offline Associate Member

Hemaroids

Not quite sure where this question should go, but it does have to do with gear, so i guess I'll ask it here. A few weeks ago I started to **** blood. Kinda freaked at first, but them realized it was just hemaroids. So I went and go the cream and it started to work for alittle bit. But its been about 3 weeks now and im still poopin alot of blood. I'm thinking about going to the doctor in a few days, but what do yall think I should do? From what I have read I need to go and get checked out, but wondering if there is anything else I can do. Thanx alot for the consideration yall.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    DOCTOR ASAP. I dont mean to scare you, but I dont think you should wait much longer.

Aight thanx... thats what i thought... not sure what he's gona have me do though. I know its from squating and deadlifts... ive been staying away from those, so i should be healing. Guess something must be really wrong then.

Only one way to find out...better to get this taken care of asap. Uncertainty is the worst condition IMO.

BDTR is offline Retired
    check the color of the blood.

bright red = safe
    dark blood = bad

Also, are you sure it's hemaroids?

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, I had bright red blood, I went to the doc, got a Colonoscopy and Endoscopy done to be safe, but they never found out what it was. I didn't have hemmorhoids. Go figure.

It goes between... the nights i have alot of sex or lift heavy, on the darker side. The others its brighter... ya im sure, its all bulged in acouple areas and the cream helped alittle.

Inform us when you find out bro.

jordanfanatic23 is offline BANNED SCAMMING TRAITOR AKA LIL VITO AKA **TR LIVES 5 MINUTES FROM HIM.
    I know ,I would like to find out what it is as well.

Well its weds. right now, so ill try and go today... either that or ill go on thurs... ill keep you guys posted.

China Dawg is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lilchef14
    It goes between... the nights i have alot of sex or lift heavy, on the darker side.
    Blood in your stool related to sex eh? Exactly what kind of sex are you having there? On the other hand, never mind I don't think I want to know!

I have rhoids (the hem kind, not the ster kind), had them half my life - 17 years. Blood comes and goes just depending probably more on the size of your stool and how hard it is than anything. I've never noticed a relation to sex, but then I'm straight and married, so I of course seldom have sex...

I would DEFINITELY get it checked ASAP at a doctor. Need to play it safe with something like that. If left unchecked the hemorhoids can become really irritable and cause you to become violent - rhoid rage.
    Last edited by China Dawg; 03-23-2005 at 06:26 PM.

devilman208 is offline Associate Member
    I had this problem after a heavy squatting session a couple years ago. 2 of them popped out about the size of walnuts! Hurt like hell and bled all over. Went to the DR and they decided to do a hemorroidectomy and cut them bad boys off! Wasnt too bad, but hurt for a couple weeks.(15 stitches in my bunghole will do that) And couldnt lift for about 2 mos. Id definately get it checked out. Good luck bro!

Lol, im straight thank you very much.

Cumming can be intense... kinda like a good squat... lol. It all depends on if i lifted that day too..

Hopefully I can go to the doc today.

ceasar250 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BDTR
    check the color of the blood.

bright red = safe
    dark blood = bad

Also, are you sure it's hemaroids?
    That is correct, I had internal bleeding do to a tear in my esophogus and threw up blood and passed out. The blood looked almost like coffee grinds. When I went to the emergency from I had to get a transfusion b/c I had been internally bleeding for days.

So, yes if the blood is dark almost brown you have a serious problem but if it is fresh and red it is just you a$$hole on fire.

Quote Originally Posted by ceasar250
    That is correct, I had internal bleeding do to a tear in my esophogus and threw up blood and passed out. The blood looked almost like coffee grinds. When I went to the emergency from I had to get a transfusion b/c I had been internally bleeding for days.

So, yes if the blood is dark almost brown you have a serious problem but if it is fresh and red it is just you a$$hole on fire.
    That's some nasty schit! You got that all cleared up now?

Quote Originally Posted by Juddman
    That's some nasty schit! You got that all cleared up now?
    Quick surgery and 2 pints later I was cool, it took like a month or two to get my blood levels up to par. It was a freak accident, pretty crazy...one second I am barfing in my toilet then I am waking up on the bathroom floor pissing on myself, when I tried to get up I fell down. Good thing I had a roomate who called 911 or else who knows?

No joke..glad to hear you're ok though bro.

Wow, thats nutz... ****, cant get in to the doc. till 2morrow.

Ill keep you guyz posted.

Oh! if anyone else has imput on this... plz share

RUballs0514 is offline Associate Member
    dark blood could also mean an ulcer. i just had one and it suck major a$$. but if you're sure its rhoids get the meds from the doc

Yea see..it can mean different things...a few different opinions going here. Thats why I think its best to just see the doc and find out your own personal problem.

Thats the plan, going 2morrow at 1:15... ill keep yall updated

HeartDocMD is offline AR Medical Advisor
    Quote Originally Posted by ceasar250
    Quick surgery and 2 pints later I was cool, it took like a month or two to get my blood levels up to par. It was a freak accident, pretty crazy...one second I am barfing in my toilet then I am waking up on the bathroom floor pissing on myself, when I tried to get up I fell down. Good thing I had a roomate who called 911 or else who knows?
    Its funny you mention this because my close friend (an ER resident) just had a similar case come in yesterday. It seems that this is becoming more common, where due to excess vomitting/wretching you get what is called a "Mallory Weis" tear. This is no joke, and is a very serious complication, most oftenly seen with alcohol intoxication.

Just though I would give all you a little more info about ceasar's case.

-DocMD

HeartDocMD is offline AR Medical Advisor
    Quote Originally Posted by lilchef14
    Wow, thats nutz... ****, cant get in to the doc. till 2morrow.

Ill keep you guyz posted.

Oh! if anyone else has imput on this... plz share
    Everyone has given you great advice. As BDTR originally stated, the common rule of thumb is whether the blood is a dark brown/back color or is bright red. In fact there are actually three classifications...whether it is black/brown, maroon in color or bright bright red. This color scheme narrows down where the bleed is occuring (ie above or below the splenic flexure or derived from a superficial vessel down below). Regardless, see your doctor as soon as possible as everyone has mentioned. Good luck.

-DocMD

Quote Originally Posted by HeartDocMD
    Its funny you mention this because my close friend (an ER resident) just had a similar case come in yesterday. It seems that this is becoming more common, where due to excess vomitting/wretching you get what is called a "Mallory Weis" tear. This is no joke, and is a very serious complication, most oftenly seen with alcohol intoxication.

Just though I would give all you a little more info about ceasar's case.

-DocMD
    That is exactly what it was and I puked while I was at a bar a few days before I passed out.

Thread Information