Thread: Andriol Anyone?

Ajax is offline Senior Member

Andriol Anyone?

OK, on the surface ANdriol looks good: testosterone is a pill, a non-17AA oral steroid . So why hasn't it taken off? (OK, it has a short-half life, but still, IT'S TESTOSTERONE IN A PILL!)

I have read up on Andriol and while a few people seem to praise it, not many do so. Why?

Also, it seems that is could be used in place of Test. Prop. in some cases; at the start or end of a cycle you could just pop a few Andriols to front-load or tail-off a cycle. Potentially a nice solution if it's inconvenient to inject Prop. every day...

Has anybody here ever use Andriol? What are your experiences?

What are your thoughts?

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I tried it awhile back and was completely unimpressed...I don't think it is worth a shit at all...I've heard of people using it because they think it will open their receptors (i think that's crap) but that's about it...I won't even think about buying it again...

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    i used this under the brand name Restandol

it had some pretty some good effect, but rather than gain size (I did gain SOME size with it!) i gained some strength and Fantastic recovery! i could train like a maniac 6 days a week and still be gagging for more on my off day - it was also hard to get OUT of the gym while i was there!

however its generally rather expensive and when all is said and done its not really worth the amount of money you have to pay for it, since it has a very short half life and you need to take rather a lot of it split through the day.

if you CAN afford it however, then i would say give it a go just for the recovery! i felt like i had the energy and recovery of a 16 yr old while i was using it! but be aware that you are probably looking at taking 8-10 caps or more per day split as evenly as possible.

Kaz, that's interesting, it's worth a try for that reason alone!

More on my thoughts about Andriol and Test. Undecanoate in all it's forms:

The main reason I was asking was for a friend--he wants to do a cycle but he wants to try without pins first. (He's not afraid of injecting, he's had to do it before for other reasons). I can buy Andriol here pretty cheap ($0.35/pill) so the cost is NOT too bad, but still more expensive than injectables.

I am really curious about WHY Andriol is not very effective. OK, it's very short acting; but so is D-bol, but it works!

If you did, say 40mg 3X daily, you are cycleing 120mg of a test. ester through your body every 24 hours, 840mg/week. That's a good amount! If you are taking 6-8 a day, that's hell of a lot of testosterone !

So why is it not very effective? If it not absorbed well when taken orally? Does the ester not break down and release the testosterone before it is excreted?

Why? Why? Why?

I mean a good oral Testosterone would be a great addition to our phramacological toolkit, right?
    Last edited by Ajax; 04-09-2002 at 03:23 AM.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    AJAX WROTE:If you did, say 40mg 3X daily, you are cycleing 120mg of a test. ester through your body every 24 hours, 840mg/week. That's a good amount! If you are taking 6-8 a day, that's hell of a lot of testosterone !

I think a lot of it has trouble getting into your system, the fact that its not 17AA makes it hard to work I believe. problems with absorbtion I believe. I'd say no less than 5 pills, but thats from what i hear, not what ive done.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    okay heres my take on this.....

it cant be having too much of a problem getting into the system otherwise the recovery speed increase which i felt would not be manifesting itself at all either. i agree that as a non-17aa it WILL have more trouble than say dbol but it MUST be getting into the system in some quantity or there would be no effects whatsoever.

also i have noticed that whenever i do any kind of test i dont get the same kind of recovery as i got with the andriol , which leads me to think that perhaps there is a difference because of the WAY in which they get into the system.

im no chemist, and perhaps when he is fully recovered doc evil will be able to chase this one better (or TNT for that matter) but it seems that perhaps the effects we get from injecting are not available when the substance in ingested rather than injected and vise versa.

Bump. Only two people have tried Andriol eh?

IME
    IME is offline Junior Member
    You want to learn more about Andriol ..check out Big Cat's steroid profiles over at bb.com. Just click on this..
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catandriol.htm
    Here's the gist on Andriol. First, its expensive. Two, basically, the results are different for different people daily - meaning you could it take it one day and get completely different levels of circulating testosterone then the next day. You don't get stable results...
    Not a good choice IMO. I'll admit, Andriol looked really promising to me when I first started researching. But, as I looked deeper, it turned out to be one of those cases were it's perfect on paper, but it doesn't measure up in real life...Just my 2 cents. Read the profile though..its done well. Big Cat is bb.com's certified steroid nerd...LOL

Yeah, I have seen Big Cat's profiles over on BB.com and I stopped buying what he was saying when he started to recommend Clomid as an Anti-E and Nolvadex to restore testosterone levels .

I don't mind people with new ideas, in fact I love new ideas, but Big Cat's ego gets in the way too often; he is soo hooked on being right that I can't trust his opinions; he has little objectivity once he forms an opinion!

That being said, I did read Big Cat's Andriol profile and it was informative. Thanks IME!

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    andriol is not 17aa. that means it is shit, as it is an oral. save your money.

hartyman is offline Junior Member
    fnhn
    Last edited by hartyman; 12-31-2011 at 08:16 AM.

BigKev;

Just 'cuz it's not 17AA doesn't mean that it's shit. 17 alpha-alkylation is just a method to get the drug into the blood system. Andriol uses a reather ingenious method (absorbtion via the lymphatic system) to get the testosterone into the system. Well, it's ingenious in theory, but in practive I admit it seems to fall apart.

17AA is just one method; more will be found eventually, I assume.

hartmann,

That is cheap! I have seen them for as low as $0.35 each--but $8 for 60--that takes the cake!

Let us know how your results are!

BigJimboNJ is offline New Member
    wow I dont think they are that cheap now

john30 is offline Junior Member
    waste of time,energy and money.Dont bother with it.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Very expensive, unstable blood levels with frequent dosing required (like every couple hours), and gave me horrible diarrhea. I dont buy into this lymphatic sys absorption stuff either. I mean, maybe if you injected it in your armpit it could get into the lymph system.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    ive had some excellent gains from andriol its very underated alot of people dont know how to use it to get the full benifits, i would prefer to stack it with something but ive had it on its own and to bridge cycles together and its amazing, ive researched andriol many times and read different peoples opinions but to be honest you cant judge this drug from what people say you have to try it and see if it works for you, because when it does its outstanding,

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Great for appetite and pumps but I would only use them again in addition to other compounds. Not a very good idea for a stand alone cycle.

I get good pumps of andriol .....i like that

goose is offline Banned
    I`m on andriol at the moment,on a cutter,a truly Fantastic test,I take 1 cap every hour I`m awake with some food.

goose4..

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    I`m on andriol at the moment,on a cutter,a truly Fantastic test,I take 1 cap every hour I`m awake with some food.

goose4..
    how many caps a day?

needsomehelp is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron horse
    AJAX WROTE:If you did, say 40mg 3X daily, you are cycleing 120mg of a test. ester through your body every 24 hours, 840mg/week. That's a good amount! If you are taking 6-8 a day, that's hell of a lot of testosterone !

I think a lot of it has trouble getting into your system, the fact that its not 17AA makes it hard to work I believe. problems with absorbtion I believe. I'd say no less than 5 pills, but thats from what i hear, not what ive done.

unlike other orals that absorb not so well in intestines, andriol goes in through lymphatic system...thus absorbs better than other orals but not as well as injectables (Obviously) but at the end of the day it is the absorption (As compared to injectibles). alot gets lost in digestion. 240mg a day should work but..it gets real expensize,,if you rich its ideal I think. I'm gonna be posting my next cycle looking forward to senior and vets opinions.
    Last edited by needsomehelp; 03-28-2007 at 09:02 PM.

needsomehelp is offline Associate Member
    Wow, the variance of opinions from the seniors and vets on this is so wide some HATE it others give it mad props.....

Thread Information