Luke is offline Associate Member

Advice needed for a cycle for a newbie

Hi, I'm going to try my second cycle and I would greatly appreciate all your advices. I do not have a source in Canada yet, but I will eventually find one :-)
    Here are my stats:
    5'4", 155lbs, body fat close to 20%, training experience 5 years, cycle exp. only did sus/liquid clen (horse grade) before.

Goals: by the end of July put on 20-30 lbs of muscle and get down to 13-15% body fat. I'm not afraid of hard training.

Gear goals... this might sound too complicated, but that's what I'm looking for... I can't spend more that $350 US (for now, on this cycle), I can not go impotent :-) and I'm looking for something that will not be too harsh on the liver and the will let me keep most of the gains.

I have experience with injections and have access to everything needed in that area.

All your recommendations are greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
    Luke

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    at 155lbs, gaining 20-30 lbs would be a huge bulking cycle, but it may be possible. At 20% bf, dropping 5-7% would be a pretty good cutting cycle, but its possible. You need to decide which one to do between now and july. I can't imagine being able to do both at one time.

Luke is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by gettinthere
    at 155lbs, gaining 20-30 lbs would be a huge bulking cycle, but it may be possible. At 20% bf, dropping 5-7% would be a pretty good cutting cycle, but its possible. You need to decide which one to do between now and july. I can't imagine being able to do both at one time.
    How about decreasing my goals...?
    What if I would cut it to 15-20 and 4% bf drop?
    Would that be possible in any way?

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    i would suggest you work out what is most important to you and go for that!

bulking a cutting dont work together - do one or the other!

during a bulking cycle you have to eat like food is going to become rare so you will will maintain or even gain some body fat like it or not

the problem comes when trying to cut as well, since by definition you need to cut back the calories you eat and of course if you are bulking you just wont put on any muscle.

you are also limited with funds so you probably wont have enough cash to do a 12 week cycle and split it into 6 weeks bulk followed by 6 weeks cut, which is probably the only sensible way to do both

time to decide what is most important!!! dont you hate that!

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Luke;

Again I will say this: take some time and do some research. You are posting new threads like mad. Once you do the research, you will be able to ask more targeted questions. Not a flame bro', just advice on the best use of your---and our time.

To answer your question: Bulk or Cut. You choose. Another possibility is to do what I call a 'split cycle;' Bulk for the first 6-8 weeks then focus on cutting weeks 9-12.

Thread Information