MrSkinny is offline Junior Member

I will tell you what Juice I have and What I can Get! Help Me Put Together A Cycle

I have:
    1) 10mg Orbits Oxandralone (102pills)
    2) 8 Organon Sustenon 250 ampules.
    I have finally gotten a reliable source in Argentina so I will list what i can get, all generics made in a VERY REPUTABLE Druggoria aka Laboratory and can play with dosages if I want something made in a higher dosage.
    1) Parabolin (Yes it is real, but generic)
    2) Primobilin (Also Generic)
    3) Durabolin
    4) Stanzolol
    5) D-Bol
    6) I can get more sustenon
    7) Trenbolone Acetate
    8) Test Prop (the only single test ester I will touch)
    9) Halotestin
    I will tell you my stats: The last two pictures are recent ones, been off the sauce for awhile and haven't been hitting the gym for a couple months like I should because of my move to South America. My stats are all listed in the link.
    http://forums.steroid*****/showthread.php?t=163618
    I like to stay lean but want to put on 12-15lbs. I have great genetics and my body reacts very well to steroids . Even at low doses. Please post some different cycles so i can check them out and choose one. I have never really asked for someone to draft me a cycle, but some of your guys are champs in my books so why not right?
    I am very concerned with coming off and being shut down really hard. My last cycle I was shut down so hard it took me months to recover even after Proper PCT.
    Also isn't there some form of prescription med that stocks acne from occuring due to the roids?
    What Do You Think Of This Cycle
    Week 1-4 D-bol 15mg (for a kickstart but only in the A.M)** I am scared of b-bols
    Week 1-6 Parabolin 228mg per week (Does Parabolin shut you down as hard as deca /tren ? And can Durabolin and Parabolin be used together?
    Week 6-12 Oxandralone 140mg per week (20mg ED)
    Week 1-8 Sustenon 250mg per week (I want to keep my test dosage down)
    Week 1-8 Durabolin 300mg per week
    Week 6-12 Stanzolol 200mg per week (50mg EOD)
    Feel free to substitute or change something. I have done about 12-13 cycles in my life and have used Tren, Deca, EQ, Winny, OX, Prop, T400 so I am certainly not a novice.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Here's a solid word of advice bro. Less is more, especially when it comes to training.

You stated you haven't trained for a few months and you want to run this much **** for 10-12lbs? Hell, you can do that naturally.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSkinny
    I have:
    1) 10mg Orbits Oxandralone (102pills)
    2) 8 Organon Sustenon 250 ampules.
    I have finally gotten a reliable source in Argentina so I will list what i can get, all generics made in a VERY REPUTABLE Druggoria aka Laboratory and can play with dosages if I want something made in a higher dosage.
    1) Parabolin (Yes it is real, but generic)
    2) Primobilin (Also Generic)
    3) Durabolin
    4) Stanzolol
    5) D-Bol
    6) I can get more sustenon
    7) Trenbolone Acetate
    8) Test Prop (the only single test ester I will touch)
    9) Halotestin
    I will tell you my stats: The last two pictures are recent ones, been off the sauce for awhile and haven't been hitting the gym for a couple months like I should because of my move to South America. My stats are all listed in the link.
    http://forums.steroid*****/showthread.php?t=163618
    I like to stay lean but want to put on 12-15lbs. I have great genetics and my body reacts very well to steroids. Even at low doses. Please post some different cycles so i can check them out and choose one. I have never really asked for someone to draft me a cycle, but some of your guys are champs in my books so why not right?
    I am very concerned with coming off and being shut down really hard. My last cycle I was shut down so hard it took me months to recover even after Proper PCT.
    Also isn't there some form of prescription med that stocks acne from occuring due to the roids?
    What Do You Think Of This Cycle
    Week 1-4 D-bol 15mg (for a kickstart but only in the A.M)** I am scared of b-bols
    Week 1-6 Parabolin 228mg per week (Does Parabolin shut you down as hard as deca /tren ? And can Durabolin and Parabolin be used together?
    Week 6-12 Oxandralone 140mg per week (20mg ED)
    Week 1-8 Sustenon 250mg per week (I want to keep my test dosage down)
    Week 1-8 Durabolin 300mg per week
    Week 6-12 Stanzolol 200mg per week (50mg EOD)
    Feel free to substitute or change something. I have done about 12-13 cycles in my life and have used Tren, Deca, EQ, Winny, OX, Prop, T400 so I am certainly not a novice.

I don't mean to hate on you bro, but you're not ready for the **** you're about to do. The **** I highlighted is something that should make you want to reconsider your entire cycle and the amount of gear you're using, or atleast want to use.

How About Sustenon@250 wk 8 weeks
    OX@20ED for 7 week
    Winstrol @50mg EOD for six weeks starting week 6 or 7
    PCT

Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    Here's a solid word of advice bro. Less is more, especially when it comes to training.

You stated you haven't trained for a few months and you want to run this much **** for 10-12lbs? Hell, you can do that naturally.
    I haven't trained CORRECTLY for about 6 weeks. I have worked out about 3 times per week since coming to Argentina so atleast i get in every body part once. I came down here weighing 210 a couple months off a winstrol only cycle. So I have been off now for close to four months. Now I probably weigh around the 200-202lb mark.
    The only reason I did a winstrol only cycle is because I was travelling and hate bringing injectables on a plane trip. With pills you can lie, with needles and ampules it's a bit more tricky.

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    how tall are you?

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    DIET, son... you said in your other thread that your diet sucks. 10-12 pounds naturally is easily obtainable if you straiten it out.

Sorry but if you can't get above 210 at 6'2 with 13 cycles, something is terribly wrong with your training and/or diet.
    Last edited by AandF6969; 04-18-2005 at 11:59 AM.

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    if you are 6ft 2in... you suck at workint out and dieting if you aren't more than 210... my friend is the same height weight he's natural and looks like a beanpole... there is no way in hell you are eating right and working out hard if you are 12-13 cycles deep... sorry, but its true....

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I echo the above two until the face turns blue.

~SC~

Thread Information