playboy2005 is offline Junior Member

newbie on SUS 250. Need some advice....

My weight is 155lbs. i only want to gain 10 lb. i take 2 shoots of sus every week and also take nova at 20mg Ed. I do cardio 5 times a week and eat healty. Well i gain more then what i'm looking for? ANd yes i know that sus should be taking EOD because of the prop in it. But my questions is that i don't want to gain so much weight as i am short 5'6. going to end cycle with winny.

thanks for any help, greatly app.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Don't bother cycling and work on your diet and training...

At your size, 10lbs can be attained easily.

Aboot is offline Banned
    How long have you been training? What is your training split like? What is your diet like?
    Any previous cycle experience?

I would think that a goal of 10lbs should be attainable without AS.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Age? Years of knowledgeable, precise, dedicated, intense training, eating, and living the BB lifestyle?

I see you know that sust should be shot EOD, yet you still shoot 2x/week. That tells me that you simply will not do the right thing. I will go out on a limb here and project that you have the same disregard for dietary rules as you do for AAS protocols, as well as for your training. It makes sense. You seem pretty young, from your post. If you are under 30 and weigh 155 at any height above about 4'11" you are doing something very, very wrong with your training or diet. Gear will not fix your bad habits, inattention to proper protocols, lack of discipline, focus, or intensity, or any of the other things holding you back. Therefore, I do not see you making any decent permanent gains from your cycle. Sorry...

Thread Information