Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member

kung fu chops ANAVAR?

tell me about it
    u guys like it and while ur at it
    how about his deca and eq
    but please help w/the VAR its for a girlie

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Never used his var, but I feel obligated to share this even though I may get flamed. Triedia tested a bunch of his gear and the batch they got of his var turned out to actually contain 45 of anadrol per pill. Yes, ANADROL. I'm not here to discuss the validity of these tests, if you don't beleive it, go to triedia yourself and donate 5 bucks to see the site with the results. I spend very little time over there cause I love it here. Especially since this is for your girl, I would strongly recommen seeking another source for var.

LetsRideTLR is offline Junior Member
    ive heard the same somewhere on the board about the kungfu var. does anyone know the validity of Ttokkyo var?

Shine is offline New Member
    I've herd that the anavar contained only about 5 mg per tab, Also herd some of the deca tested came back as test instead. The only good thing that tested was the eq, tested at about 200mg/ml or so. The guys at anabolicboard had these test done.

Everything has ben getting too many mixed reviews lately.
    AS far as the TT Anavar I have know Idea

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    you get what you pay for... that's all i am liberty to say...

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    not my girlie
    but bruce lee's var is all i can find
    anybody else
    have any good experiences w/ it

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Originally posted by saint808
    you get what you pay for... that's all i am liberty to say...
    yup yup

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    I'm on kf var right now - 50mg a day, 5 pill/ed. If I'm taking 200+mg of drol then I certainly am not feeling it. However, I do feel tighter and a little harder and am getting better pumps. I am in wk 3 but I also started creatine at the same time and have been watching what i eat more closely so I can't really say too much about its quality. Plus I haven't had pharm var, but I do think there is a strength difference (either that or it's all mental which is certainly possible). I don't think its drol though. just my .02

Originally posted by JP1570
    Never used his var, but I feel obligated to share this even though I may get flamed. Triedia tested a bunch of his gear and the batch they got of his var turned out to actually contain 45 of anadrol per pill. Yes, ANADROL. I'm not here to discuss the validity of these tests, if you don't beleive it, go to triedia yourself and donate 5 bucks to see the site with the results. I spend very little time over there cause I love it here. Especially since this is for your girl, I would strongly recommen seeking another source for var.

Iconn is offline Associate Member
    I am taking his anavar , winny, and eq right now. Look in cycle progress. Good stuff man.

Like I said, I don't dispute the fact that he makes var, good var at that. All I'm saying is a batch was tested by another board and found to contain drol. I wouldn't take that risk with a girl. I have used and may continue to use his products in the future.

viper is offline Member
    he has given names of labs in the usa that can test products for about $90 and challenged people to test his stuff......can you say big money for the one who proves something of his is not what he claims or very close....
    but...unless i payed for the test and got the results from the lab myself, i still dont put alot of faith in results that others post....

everyone has an agenda.....i may have one as well???????

Good point Viper. Where have you been bro?

primodonna is offline Female Member
    I wouldn't give that to my dog...if my dog were a girl that is

Especially TT var....i have first hand experience that there is some dbol in it...this is not just a rumor or an "i read this so i think i'll say the same thing" type of post

If you want more info, feel free to PM me

If "all you can find" is the reason you use a specific type of drug, you should rethink your priorities...there's very little, if any, margin for error with women and AS
    What happens here, stays here

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    well said primo.

Thread Information