SHRED is offline Senior Member

Started Clen.....

I have been on it for 3 days and here is how i dosed it so far:

day 1 - 40 mcg
    day 2 - 80 mcg
    day 3 i bumped it up to 160mcg

the only sides i have are shakes. I am going to add benadryl at week 3 for that week.

is it ok for me to stay steady at this dosage for the remainder of the 6 weeks?

godofwar99 is offline Junior Member
    it is, just watch your sides...shaky, blood pressure etc. You will know when something wrong. for example last night I tried only 1/4 ml of my liquid clen , (that is on day 3)

well 1/4 = 50 mcg using my brand.

it knocked the **** outta me, and this isnt my first or second cycle. Depends on brand.

I used bulgarian clen (which was amazing .02 mg per tab) I did 3 morning , 3 night. It cut me up, but didnt knock me out like this clen.

I ran only 50 mcg compared to my other 120 mcg. And this liquid is much more potent, faster reacting etc. Last night I was shaky so bad, I couldnt do anything. I tried laying down. Laid in bed for a good hour and half. Couldnt sleep, my heart was racing so fast it was out of control.

depends. You can keep it constant. but watch your sides.

this drug is amazing when used correctly.

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    its cool to stay at that dose. my wife was at 180 a day and she was fine. and bro 2 weeks on 2 weeks off

Also with clen , (for me) if I take a little bit too much, meaning too shaky, it hinders my workout, and sometimes keeps me home from the gym. Its better to find your tolerance..and keep it steady in my opinion. Steady at the point where you dont get BAD sides

cool thanks man.....i was just wonerding because i was told that the high dosage so soon may burn my receptors out to quickly.

2 weeks on and 2 weeks off working. But when using benadryl, use it on your 15th day. It will help with your receptors. (laymans terms replenish them), it will help you run a 6 week cycle. I am doing that approach right now. I used to do 2 on 2 off. I have even done 2 on....ran ephedra...on 2 off...then 2 on again.

But yes benadryl for prolonging (as of now)

Quote Originally Posted by GOATNUTS
    its cool to stay at that dose. my wife was at 180 a day and she was fine. and bro 2 weeks on 2 weeks off
    im actually going to try hookers advice on this cycle. 6 weeks on with benadryl at the 3rd week. what do you think? have you read his post on this?

Quote Originally Posted by godofwar99
    2 weeks on and 2 weeks off working. But when using benadryl, use it on your 15th day. It will help with your receptors. (laymans terms replenish them), it will help you run a 6 week cycle. I am doing that approach right now. I used to do 2 on 2 off. I have even done 2 on....ran ephedra...on 2 off...then 2 on again.

But yes benadryl for prolonging (as of now)
    so you dont think i will burn my recptors out to quick with the 160mcg per day?

well first off, be to honest, most people dont need 160 mcg. Drink tons of water, I find that drinking water circulates it faster through my body. maybe thats just me.

160 is a lot.

your starting to reach the 200 point.

i would do 100 mcg for 6 weeks straight. i bet you will get the same results if not better. than running 160mcg. more isnt always better, plus the drug can be working even if you dont see sides (shakyness etc)

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    make sure you monitor your heart rate too, mine was 120 beats per minute on 100mcg/day

bump

Thread Information