iwant2bebigdog is offline New Member

Question 35th day on cycle dont feel nothing need help!

i ran dbol the first 4 weeks at 30mg and felt that alot plus i am running test e at 500mg and deca at 400mg i split my doses up in half and shoot two times per week.this is my first cycle.i get enough sleep and i eat right i know my gear is 100% legit cause all my buddys use it but i havent seen any strength gains really at all so please let me know something also i frontloaded my test e the first 2 weeks at 800mg

cobra1414 is offline Junior Member
    well if you're so confident your gear, diet, and rest is good

your training must suck ass.

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    what does ur diet and workout look like???

did you check on this site to see if ur gear is legit??? your friends could have gotten a good batch or something... just because it worked for them doesnt mean it is necessarily a good dose in the bottle... check with some ppl to see if it is legit and post your diet and workout plan in the diet and workout forum... see what peopel have to say...

also how old are you and what are yiour stats???

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    the test will kick in around weeks 4-5 and deca even later, if your convinced everything is legit and your diet, etc...is spotless this can be the only reason

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    I'm am having the same issue as you are. My gear is good, my diet it better thans it has ever been and sleep is good, but I have only gained a few pounds. It is frustrating. My strength however has gone up. Not alot, but noticable.

I started the cycle with dbol and my strength really jumped up right away, but I had to quit it early in the cycle due to side effects. My blood pressure went a little high and I had trouble catching my breath when taking them.

Sometimes I wonder how receptive my body is to certain steroids . I am doing test e/deca right now. The test is good because my sex drive is through the roof. The deca is good cause I am getting sides from it that I never got from test before. I bumped my test up from 500mg ew to 750 ew to see if there is a difference. I also shoot every 3 days to keep blood levels consistant, but I think shooting once a week worked better for me in the past for some reason.

I even cut my training down some thinking that I was overtraining, but it did not make a difference and I did not have any of the signs of overtraining.

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    Let me add one more thing. The last cycle I did, which was test e only, took quite a while for people to notice a size difference in my appearence. I didn't gain much weight, but my upper body looked bigger and I noticed my shirts were fitting tighter and my pant around my quads were getting tighter.

I am going to say that it was around week 10 or 12 that I noticed a difference, so it took a long time for me.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Diet must be sh*t.

If it's not impeccable to support the training/gear, you won't "magically" see anything from the gear.

~SC~

iwant2bebigdog is offline New Member
    bump anymore help please?

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigswiftos
    the test will kick in around weeks 4-5 and deca even later, if your convinced everything is legit and your diet, etc...is spotless this can be the only reason
    he's on day 35 wich is already 5 weeks in

Thread Information