jrock38 is offline Associate Member

?'s on current cycle

I am currently in my 4th week of Sus 500mg once a week Deca 400mg once a week and 50mg D-Bol split 4 times daily. A good friend advised me to only go 5 weeks on this cycle???? I have had minimal gains so far as I have only gained 5-6 pounds but am cutting really well and strength has gone up as I am lifting heavier than I ever have. My current diet is 3500cals 300g Pro and 325g Carbs. I am upping all of that this week to 4500 cals 350g pro and 500g carbs because I feel I have been eating to little to gain mass.

My ? is I keep hearing that you should do Sus EOD or every 3 days and I also keep reading that Deca does not kick in til the 4th or 5th week. So should I quit this cycle at 5 weeks and start another in 6 weeks? I have enough gear to go 10 weeks on Sus and Deca quiting the Dbol after week 5. Also with upping my food intake and staying on will I see a big diff???

Please give some advice????

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    why would you quit right when the deca is about to come into play?

jrock38 is offline Associate Member
    Thats why im asking...I really havent seen the gains as of yet and Ive been told I may be waisting a cycle as I may have not taken enough time off between cycles so Im not getting a clean uptake???

I took 10ml of Test E and 50mg of Dbol for 6 weeks then 4 weeks off before starting this...

All suggestions of my friend.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i would run this cycle for 12 weeks with the sust shot eod stop the deca one week before the sust.
    do a proper pct(do a search for it) and then take a long time off, at least the time on + pct time.

-rodge

Thread Information