BOBBY D is offline Member

TEST & ANXIETY? HISTORY OF PANIC ATTACKS

THANKS everybody for helping me out of my screw up w/ my dbol /deca w/ no test.i was doin dbol for 5 weeks, & deca for 2 @ 200ml/wk. then i stopped just in time,things r back to norm. i am waiting for my test (testabol) to come in. I HAVE HAD A HISTORY OF PANIC/ANXIETY ATTACKS IN THE PAST. i took paxil. xanax (when needed). I will be running the same cycle in the mid. of may. i keep hearing that test gives anxiety attacks. how much test per week do i take with a cycle of dbol(the first 4-5weeks@35mgs) & deca (300-400ml, 10-12 weeks). HOW MUCH TEST SHOULD I DO, PLEASE, THANKS.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Stats and cycle experience?

I think controlling estrogen levels would play a big part in limiting anxiety. Get some liquidex.

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    I would say if deca is 300-400mgs, test should be 500mg...test should be higher than deca. Thats a heavy cycle though.
    As for anxiety, I have heard from some that it makes them feel much better while on test...ie less anxiety, but others get anxiety regardless...everyone is different. I think a lot of it can be avoided if youre informed of how you will feel on gear...if your heart rate speeds up, it may trigger a panic attack because in your head you think something is up. You will do fine if you can control things like that.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I have used evening primrose capsules with great success while on a cycle. I found that they elevate mood and stop me feeling anxious or aggressive. I also used st johns wort on last cycle which helped too.

Quote Originally Posted by redmeat
    Stats and cycle experience?

I think controlling estrogen levels would play a big part in limiting anxiety. Get some liquidex.
    it is my 1st real cycle!
    I AM:
    26YRS OLD, 5'5", 165lbs(from dbol ) originally 158lbs. always have been athletic, good trainig base

and definetly cycle w/ nolva, clomid after
    Last edited by BOBBY D; 04-18-2005 at 02:47 PM.

In that case, why dont you try the standard test only cycle? You can still use the other compounds next cycle...

Quote Originally Posted by Juddman
    I would say if deca is 300-400mgs, test should be 500mg...test should be higher than deca. Thats a heavy cycle though.
    As for anxiety, I have heard from some that it makes them feel much better while on test...ie less anxiety, but others get anxiety regardless...everyone is different. I think a lot of it can be avoided if youre informed of how you will feel on gear...if your heart rate speeds up, it may trigger a panic attack because in your head you think something is up. You will do fine if you can control things like that.
    should i continue test after deca for 2 weeks, at the same amount (500mg)

Yes if you do deca with it you should run the test 2 weeks longer for sure...but at 165lbs I'm thinking those might be heavy doses for a first cycle..anyone else?

In that case, why dont you try the standard test only cycle? You can still use the other compounds next cycle...
    im itching to do deca so bad

Yes if you do deca with it you should run the test 2 weeks longer for sure...but at 165lbs I'm thinking those might be heavy doses for a first cycle..anyone else?
    thats kool, but i always have been a hard gainer

what would come about if i did this cycle w/ my weight now. should i go light dose, or go at the most common.

Quote Originally Posted by BOBBY D
    what would come about if i did this cycle w/ my weight now. should i go light dose, or go at the most common.
    I just think you would grow just fine with a lower dose cycle at your weight...like a test only cycle at 400-500mgs/week, or if you really want to add the deca , test 300-400mgs and deca 200mgs/week....up to you though bro. Just IMO.

Thread Information