djsloshy is offline Junior Member

Adding test-prop

So heres the story guys...

I got some winny and started a winny only cycle. I asked a few questions on here and everyone said i was wasting my time with only winny, and I should pick up some test-prop. Since you guys know what your doing, I took your advise and picked some up. I am 6 shots in on the winny (50 mg EOD) and now I wanna add the test-prop like everyone said to do. Im not sure how to add it in so I am looking for some advise from the pros (you guys).

A few of my questions are since im 6 shots in will it be a problem adding it in or is it ok that they will end at different times.
    Do I mix them together in the needle or shoot em seperate?
    Do I shoot on the same day?

I pretty much wanna know how you guys would do it if you were gonna add some test-prop in to your winny only cycle 2 weeks in.

I know that if anyone is gonna know the answers it you guys so PLEASE HELP.

Thanks in advance.

(Keep in mind Im a newbie at this stuff, so I dont wanna take too much in at a time.)

joey11 is offline Associate Member
    i would start the prop right away. take 75 mg eod of the prop for 8-10 weeks and stop the winny at six weeks. after the 8-10 weeks of prop start your PCT 3 days after your last shot.

do i take the 2 shots together??? like mix em , or make em on different days...im really new at this and dont wanna do it wrong...

thanks in advance

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    take the prop at at least 100mgs eod. ... and yes it is fine if you mix the two compounds.

take the prop 75mg/ed imo!! Thats what i did and i find it to be the best method, being a short ester test and all......Again Just my .02cents.

thanks for the info guys, so heres what im thinking, since im doing the winny EOD and im think im gonna add the test-prop EOD, im just gonna mix em in the syringe and shoot. Ive tried all the sites, and for some reason my body likes when i shoot the shoulders the most. Its less painful and takes the gear easy. Thats just me though. So if I add the test-prop to my winny can I still shoot in the shoulder or do I have to change to another site cause of the prop?

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    take the prop 75mg/ed imo!! Thats what i did and i find it to be the best method, being a short ester test and all......Again Just my .02cents.
    since he is new to the game he probably wont need to take down 750mgs a week, especially since hes kickstarting on that win. tho on the other hand... 350mgs a week may be a bit too little. solution- something in between! maybe 1.25 eod or somthing like that.

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by djsloshy
    thanks for the info guys, so heres what im thinking, since im doing the winny EOD and im think im gonna add the test-prop EOD, im just gonna mix em in the syringe and shoot. Ive tried all the sites, and for some reason my body likes when i shoot the shoulders the most. Its less painful and takes the gear easy. Thats just me though. So if I add the test-prop to my winny can I still shoot in the shoulder or do I have to change to another site cause of the prop?
    shoot multiple sites to reduce scar tissue buildup. almost everyone can shoot their glutes with out experiencing pain very often. so maybe you should double check and make sure that your injecting into the correct area on your glute.

thanks so far for the good info guys...so from reading your responses heres what im thinking...

EOD im gonna mix 1cc of 50 mg winny and 1.25cc of 100mg test-prop in the same syringe and shoot...does that sound right?

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    thanks so far for the good info guys...so from reading your responses heres what im thinking...

EOD im gonna mix 1cc of 50 mg winny and 1.25cc of 100mg test-prop in the same syringe and shoot...does that sound right?
    sounds good! ... monitor your progress and your weight over the first 3 weeks. if you haven't gained at least 5 pounds then at that time you should consider bumping up the dose on the test.

good luck

this is gonna sound like a crazy question but just remember im really new to this..

the brand of the winny is international pharmacies, and the brand of the test-prop is QV...is this an ok mix or does it not matter the brands?

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    this is gonna sound like a crazy question but just remember im really new to this..

the brand of the winny is international pharmacies, and the brand of the test-prop is QV...is this an ok mix or does it not matter the brands?
    your fine...this thread is closed... now go take your gear!

clhp20 is offline Member
    QV is Quality Vet, out of mexico.... It's good, but i hear that it's fricken painfull. As with almost all prop. Unless you make it yourself like me and others.. HA HA HA HA!!!

thanks bmg for all your help, im gonna go do it right now....

joey11 is offline Associate Member
    if it's water based winny i don't think you can mix them together. i might be wrong but i'm not sure.

clhp20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joey11
    if it's water based winny i don't think you can mix them together. i might be wrong but i'm not sure.

Just drink it, no worries

is this true, since my winny is water based and my test-prop is oil based...can i still mix em together and take one shot?

bigswolegunz is offline New Member
    yes u can .or if your winnie is water based drink some grapefruit juice before and after you drink the winnie . then inject the prop.

Thread Information