playboy2005 is offline Junior Member

Are these winny fake of real?

I bought these tabs in Toronto, Canada. They are 25mg. Not to sure if they are real of fake. What do you guys think? See attached pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Are these winny fake of real?-cover-copy.jpg   Are these winny fake of real?-cover2-copy.jpg   Are these winny fake of real?-label-copy.jpg   Are these winny fake of real?-tabs-copy.jpg  

somedude247 is offline Member
    I have never seen those before bro....

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    Clearly the work of an underground lab, or similar operation. Computer label printed on a regular, color printer, and standard white pill bottle.

To answer your question, if the powder used to make it was "good" and they dosed it correctly, it will be as good as any other properly dosed, properly made stanazolol. 25mg of winstrol is 25mg of winstrol. If it seems unusually "good" then it might be overdosed, or combined with something else, or...something else altogether. The only sure bet is to have it tested....which probably isn't worth the cost.

ibiza69 is offline Senior Member
    i can't comment on the pictures as i have never used or seen their products but the word on some of the other boards is that peru is a very reputable ug lab, their winnie ans clen are top notch. but i have also heard that their var tested as winny.

Thread Information