Thread: nolva question

njk
    njk is offline Associate Member

nolva question

does nolva dry you up as much as the other anti-e's like arimidex , because i am on a current cycle of sus and deca and i want to put on quality size, stats are 6' 190 lbs 10-11% bf, will the nolva cause me to look too dry, do not want the skinny look since i am already vascular enough, want some good size? thanks

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    nolva doesnt "dry me up" like arimidex does......

njk
    Quote Originally Posted by tonytone36
    nolva doesnt "dry me up" like arimidex does......
    so from experience you have gained good size on a cycle while taking nolva? did the arimidex really dry you out?

nvr2bigsnd is offline Associate Member
    nolva has alot less sides than arimidex

njk
    Quote Originally Posted by nvr2bigsnd
    nolva has alot less sides than arimidex
    so is it possible for me to gain size from the sus while taking 10 mgs of nolva ed during the cycle, because i like a little water weight from my cycles, helps me look bigger since i am already vascular. thanks

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by njk
    so is it possible for me to gain size from the sus while taking 10 mgs of nolva ed during the cycle, because i like a little water weight from my cycles, helps me look bigger since i am already vascular. thanks
    yes its VERY possible to gain size..... i dont take nolva anymore because i dont get gyno symptoms. and yes arimidex works wonders, but i wanted to keep as much water weight off as possible

njk
    Quote Originally Posted by tonytone36
    yes its VERY possible to gain size..... i dont take nolva anymore because i dont get gyno symptoms. and yes arimidex works wonders, but i wanted to keep as much water weight off as possible
    so, what i take from this is that nolva does not dry you out as much as arimidex and if i do take the nolva during my cycle i will still gain quality muscle and some water weight which helps a pereson look bigger over all. thanks

clhp20 is offline Member
    the theory of nolva preventing good gains while cycling, is just that a theory. Some swear it does, and others say it doesn't matter... Just depends on what side of the fence you wanna sit on.

Thread Information