Mutant is offline Banned

Got sick during PCT, and am losing weight fast...help!

I am in the middle of PCT from my last cycle, and I got very sick. I think I caught the lovely Flu! It started a few days ago, and I have been dropping weight so fast it's scary. I have already lost all excess water from my prior cycle before I got sick, so I think its a combination of dehydration and muscle-loss. I have already lost 5-6lb, and soon I will be to small for comfort. What the hell should I do here boys, I havnt been this sick in years, and have never dropped weight like this. I'm scared that all the time, money and effort that I put into my last cycle will be diminished by a virus. I know people have different opinions on training while sick...I suck it up and usually train, but I want to hear what you have to say. Also, I have been forcing myself to eat since my appetite is gone. Whats going on with weight, and what should I do to keep it?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    do what your doing and keep eating, once you stop eating the weight will drop fast! eat lots of fruit and vegtables and get about 1-3grams of Vit C per day, if all else fails go to the doc, he/she may give you anti-biotics and they may help, good luck bro

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    vitamin c wont do anything for the flu... IT IS AN ANTI HISTAMINE... THATS IT... all it does is prevent you from feeling the symptoms of the common cold... ie... runny nose, itchy watery eyes... etc... it will not prevent sickness, it will not make you not sick, and it will not do anything for the flu...

Mutant is offline Banned
    Anybody else? What are your opinions on training?

toc67guru is offline Associate Member
    you may be overtrained and this is what has run you down.if i were you i would take a break until you are better.keep eating and keep protein up and continue the pct cycle for its duration.

Mutant is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by toc67guru
    you may be overtrained and this is what has run you down.if i were you i would take a break until you are better.keep eating and keep protein up and continue the pct cycle for its duration.
    You have made a good point, but I have been extremely carfull about this. Plus, My girl and her kid were sick last week, so I think I picked it up from them since we all live togather.

Any other thoughts?

toc67guru is offline Associate Member
    i too when i was younger just trained through sickness but i personally feel the added stress from training has a detrimental impact on the recovery system.i now just rest!

just shows i am getting old i suppose or just lazy.

Mutant is offline Banned
    Sorry, need to bump this. I need opinions and help on the situation.

Thread Information