Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member

Site of inj. hurting like a MOFO!

I inj. in my thigh, and now it is so ****ed painful I limp. The whole area feels bruised. It's not noticeably hot, not inflamed, nor discolored. It just HURTS! I did it yesterday about 10am, the pain was worst last night, but slowly getting slightly better. Did I hit a nerve? I did it on the left portion of my left leg, about midway between my knee and hip... If you considered your thigh a square, it would be on a corner if the part facing front where a flat section of the square. Anyway, did I hit a nerve? Is that common? Did I get unlucky? Or is this just the wrong place to do it?

Thanks

Well it would be a little more helpful if you stated what AS you used so someone can try to help you.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    You WILL KNOW if you hit a nerve. and yes, what did you shoot? sounds like propionate ...

if you shot prop thats what happens, my advice? dont be a wimp about it, if you're a pussy you shouldnt be using steroids in the first place. if it gets to bad change the ester you use in your testosterone

I'll be shooting some prop tonight...buhahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by The Massacre
    I'll be shooting some prop tonight...buhahaha!
    my last shot of prop was last night...finally get a break. yes!

Hoover is offline Junior Member
    i'm using qv prop and mixing it with eq and it's painless. what are you injecting?

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    I find the #1 thing to shooting prop or almost all compunds is going super slow. I have gone in slow like 1-2 minutes with 1cc and it hasnt hurt me much at all except in one site. My goddam chest!!! my left pec look like i did incline db press with a 250lb dumbell and only 1 arm. I wont be hitting my chest anytime soon again.

Okay, for those who deem me a pussy, well, thats subjective. But yeah, it is Prop. I my concern was that pain is usually the body's report mechanism for something being wrong. Why does prop hurt more? Good to know that slow is better. I will follow that advice...

Any ideas of what areas are the least painful?

Thanks

We're not saying you're a pussy bro. We're saying prop hurts more. No biggie, you probably didn't know being that it's most likely your first time shooting prop. If not you would've known that prop is a SOB. We all go through it, get over it, and run higher doses. Welcome to the darkside

Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    Okay, for those who deem me a pussy, well, thats subjective. But yeah, it is Prop. I my concern was that pain is usually the body's report mechanism for something being wrong. Why does prop hurt more? Good to know that slow is better. I will follow that advice...

Thanks
    i've shot prop in my glutes, quads, delts, bis, and tris and they all pretty much felt the same. sorry. if i had to choose a spot to shoot prop in forever it would be delts though...JMO

Well, I think the glutes tend to be the least noticeable for me... But seriously, this **** is BAD. I mean, I can hardly bend my leg very far without wincing. I'm pretty sure it's not only a matter of it being prop, but that I probably hit a nerve too.

Everyone says ED is better for prop than EOD, do all of you agree?

brutusthebull is offline Associate Member
    I never had trouble with prop inj. but can't handle tren in my thighs for some reason .

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, I think the glutes tend to be the least noticeable for me... But seriously, this **** is BAD. I mean, I can hardly bend my leg very far without wincing. I'm pretty sure it's not only a matter of it being prop, but that I probably hit a nerve too.

Everyone says ED is better for prop than EOD, do all of you agree?
    no nerve hit, trust me. it just hurts. i have been the same way on prop for the 1st time last week. The only site that caused me unbearable pain to where i wont shoot the area again was my pec. it hurts all the way under my arm pit and like i tore a rotator cuff. i couldnt do squats last night cause i couldnt position my hands to hold the bar. I want to try the bicep but am very leary. i may just stick to delt, quad, glute shots.

FinaGuy is offline Associate Member
    i did my fina prop injection in my thigh last night... and alomost everytime the next day after it hurts like hell. i usually just take 2 advil and the pain goes away... but prop is known to hurt... it taked me like a day or 2 for the pain to go away in my thigh.
    i use 25g 1in pins, injecting 1cc fina 1cc prop and 1/2 cc b-12...

try hitting the outter upper and when you feel the pain pop 2 advil... aspirate also thats important

goodluck

Shot my prop last night w/ cyp. Did it very slow, slower then ever. Woke up this morning with no problem for the first time ever.

biggen is offline Associate Member
    i have had the same problem in the past no matter what i did. sometimes it just hurts, but i found icy-hot after injection helps ease the pain that follows hours later. good luck

mike42005 is offline New Member
    Personally when I was taking Tren the first 2 weeks of injections in my leg made them very stiff and I wasn’t able to bend my leg. After the 2 weeks my body must have adapted to it because I never had any problem after that.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member

Thanks
    I must be a pussy too, as I will not use sust or prop anymore. Why if I don't need it?

That should be one of the least painful sites to inject... Funny yesterday I hit the quad and it hurt like a bitch, so I started to inject slow and pain. I took the needle out and injected a bit higher and no problem... I have injected countless times in the quad and that was my very first challenge(not including the sust, I had knots in my quad, glute, one striation of delt)

Oh dude, I'm a fvcking invalid today. 3 injections and I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to walk. Prop is no joke. I was thinking I MUST have hit a nerve in my quad, but now that I've done it in my glute, HOLY SH1T! This stuff is just something else! It's funny how you don't get to hear about this **** until you do it yourself. Anyway, I'm going to hobble my ass on out the door for some breakfast. I'm just wondering, what am I going to do after a week of this? I won't be able to move any of my limbs....? Is there something inbetween the half life of Prop and Enanthate ? That doesn't feel like this? Shiot!

Anyone replying, remember, the last enanthate I had was either bunk or underdosed, I don't want to go through that again. I'm actually planning a trip south of the border for tomorrow or wednesday... Any suggestions of links I can read about how to choose the pharmacy? Should I buy anabolics 2005 to try to guard against counterfiets?

Thanks

jbone30 is offline Associate Member
    Warm it up in some coffee or warm water before drawing it into your syringe..as stated above shoot slow really slow..try to keep the needle as still as posible and dont flex or move the muscle..sit down whenever possible

jbone30 is offline Associate Member
    Also this may be helpfull ,,Oh yes for those who dont know you want to read the INTRAMUSCULAR part of this web page that follows...lol http://myphlip.pearsoncmg.com/altpro...=6645&vid=1110
    Last edited by jbone30; 04-18-2005 at 01:28 PM.

wanna_b_bigger is offline New Member
    no doubt about it prop just freakin hurts.
    although i have no personal expirence with it i have heard test phenyl-prop is painless and has the same properties as prop. i am going to try and get my hands on some for my next go around.

WBB

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Truman... calm down buddy boy. Get some b-12 to cut it with or you could get some oil from lets say AR research and just draw out some of it to cut the prop.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Truman... calm down buddy boy. Get some b-12 to cut it with or you could get some oil from lets say AR research and just draw out some of it to cut the prop.
    That's exactly what I would do (have done).

Okay, as it turns out... just spoke to my dealer, learned a few things while you guys were posting the same. Cutting it with anything, (EQ whatever) apparently reduces the pain. Test by itself is the culprit apparently. People don't normally notice it because on a bi-weekly injection schedule you're usually including something else in the syringe, thus masking the pain of a test only injection. Where can I get B-12 vials? I don't see where I can order them from. Obviously I would prefer to get them from a pharmacy, but they don't sell them here in CA without a prescription as far as I know. Crapola.

Also, apparently, the QV brand I hear to be rather inconsistent... has anyone else experienced that? And if so, what would you recommend I buy? The Aussie stuff?

joevette is offline Banned
    Oh, it's QV. Yeah QV's gear is known to have a high ba content resulting in painful gear. You may want to try a different brand.

Latin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessguy
    my last shot of prop was last night...finally get a break. yes!
    Wish i could say the same =(
    got 6 more weeks with ed shots together with tren :/:/
    But its worth it!!

Thread Information