lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member

why do they shut u down?

why does tren and deca shut u down? obviously test makes u hornier cause its test. but what ingredient is it in these that can make u impotent..
    my friend it doin tren and deca cycle and i said he should put test. instead of deca just to keep the dick up. he's pretty confident that he'll be fine though

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    HEHE.. another realted question... Why does test make you hornier but at the same time you are not able to have as many orgasms in a short period (like one night).. After 3 times I was really struggling and didnt wanna have sex no more... strange..

joevette is offline Banned
    Tren and deca act as prolactins which shut you down even worse then estrogen, and without test in the mix you'll lose your libido.

Stupidhippo: I actually experience the opposite effect while on test. Generally after I cum I'll feel content for a while, but not on test. I'm always ready to go again with test.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Tren and deca w/out test.

I could say something, but nevermind.

~SC~

swoll4589 is offline Member
    dude you might be able to breast feed of your friend if he runs that cycle. I would advise him to add some Test Unless he wants progesterone gyno.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Hmmm... I think my problem is that I started with too modest of a dose (100mg prop EOD) ... feel sorta pissed off about that but gonna up it in a week when get more gear, dont wanna risk running out... on my 3 week mark

Thread Information