jdub12 is offline New Member

Please help in deciding which Test is best for me.

I am 23, 5'8" 145 looking to build a little mass while maintaining a lean build. I am looking to stack a Test with winstrol or possibly some anavar . I can get any of the Test E, C, or P's but im unsure which would be best for me. I dont want to look bloated and I want to have as little of side effects as possible.

I've read that Test C causes more bloat than Test P, so why would one want to take C other than having to inject less? Are there any other critical things about the Tests that I am unaware of? I see that on this board, they rate the Test P with less sideeffects so I assume that is a good thing.

I also was going to stack it with Winstrol or Anavar. I hear that Avavar is much more mild, and produces similiar results. Which would you suggest and at what dosages?

Of course I have my Nolvadex at 10mg per day and Clomids lined up for PCT, but if anyone could share some insight on what Test would be ideal for me and with either Winstrol or Anavar, that would be a great help! Thanks a lot!

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    At your size, I'd wait til I had a better base before doing a cycle. Bulk leanly for the next little while, and put some LBM on.

Then, reconsider your goals...

Test Enth and Var would be a good cycle.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Enanthate will bloat you, but you can still stay lean. I stayed at the same bodyfat throughout my cycle, got slightly bloated (especially face more than body), but stayed lean.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    taking Test Enan/Cyp witht the correct diet, ant-e's and some .ldex will keep bloat to a minimum

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    enen will deffinately blote your face but it's a small price to pay

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegr8One
    enen will deffinately blote your face but it's a small price to pay

a VERY small price. i blew the hell up on enan, love the stuff. stayed lean and just packed on muscle.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Some people like the bloated face. Especially if you have a thin head

DwinsChamps is offline Associate Member
    Prop and Var will be great for lean muscle and no bloat. Try 75-100mg eod of prop, and 50mg eod of var for 8 weeks...that's after you've lifted naturally for a while.

jdub12 is offline New Member
    Well that is why I didnt use anything 2 years ago. They talked me out of using them, and since then I've put on a solid 15 lbs of LBM, but not I think I'm gonna give it a shot. Ive lifted naturally for quite some time too just so everyone knows.

Is taking Test P 100mg eod about the same as Test C 200mg every 5 days?

Thread Information