Luke is offline Associate Member

Angry Fina - dosing, application and Clomid or HCG after? very confused

The more I read about Fina, the more confused I am :-)))
    Here's some things that got me totally confused :-)

1) Dosing for novice (so no gyno occurs?) Is 50mb/eod enough, like some sites suggest? Or should it be more like 75/ed? Won't that produce impotence (and for how long?!) and gyno?

2) How important is it to stack Fina with Winnie? Caould I get around with just Fina?

3a) Application - are there any alternatives to DMSO? I heard it's not too healthy, cancer prone and stinks?
    3b) Application - after applying it how long do I have to wait before washing it off? Does it really stink that badly?

4) Absorption: is it 25 or 80% with DMSO? Any other transdermal methods?

5) Finally, after fina... I read that Clomid is useless and that I should use HCG ? Now being a newbie I thought that both Clomid and HCG will get my normal test. levels up and prevent gyno and test. shrinkage, no???

Sorry about all the questions, but I gotta learn somewhere :-)))

Thank you for all the info.

mat187 is offline New Member
    First do yourself a favor and forget about the transdermal method. Goto www.getpinz.com and order some 25gauge 1 inch syringes. Injecting is by far the best and most effective method. For my first fina cycle I started with half the recomended dosage. Try 1/2cc(37.5mg) everyday or 1cc(75mg) every every other day.Judging from your question I'm guessing you have never done an injection before. Just make the decision to do it and trust me it will definately be worth it.

1Banshee is offline Junior Member

Re: Fina - dosing, application and Clomid or HCG after? very confused

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Luke
    [B]The more I read about Fina, the more confused I am :-)))
    Here's some things that got me totally confused :-)

1) Dosing for novice (so no gyno occurs?) Is 50mb/eod enough, like some sites suggest? Or should it be more like 75/ed? Won't that produce impotence (and for how long?!) and gyno?

I would go with 50mg ed as a baseline minimum. Some go with 75mg eod and this seems to work although not quite as effectively, as an ed inject schedule.
    Impotence is a possibility with Fina some suffer it others do not, it is very dependent on the person. That the reason most go with either Test or Proviron during a Fina cycle is to ensure there is no loss of sex drive.

2) How important is it to stack Fina with Winnie? Caould I get around with just Fina?

The use of Winnie with the Fina, is a means to mitigate the possibility of gyno.
    You can get around it at the increased risk of gyno. Here again everyone is different, some expereince gyno in these doses many more do not.

3a) Application - are there any alternatives to DMSO? I heard it's not too healthy, cancer prone and stinks?

There is the Finasol route. Where you crush your Fina and mix it with a andro spray, and apply by spraying the skin. I do not beleive this is a great use of the drug!! The only other alternative is injection, which is the best means by far!!

3b) Application - after applying it how long do I have to wait before washing it off? Does it really stink that badly?

Can't help ya here, never tried this route... It seems to me like a waste of good Fina..

4) Absorption: is it 25 or 80% with DMSO? Any other transdermal methods?

I have read estimates from 25% to 60% absorbtion. Who do you believe??? I personally believe it will be relatively low... Injection is definitely the way to go..

5) Finally, after fina... I read that Clomid is useless and that I should use HCG ? Now being a newbie I thought that both Clomid and HCG will get my normal test. levels up and prevent gyno and test. shrinkage, no???

Use Clomid post cycle of course!!! 300mg' day one, 100mg's day 2 - 10, finally 50mg's day 11 - 20...
    Use HCG during the cycle and toward the end of the cycle, to regain some size. Post cycle I would not use HCG, due to the fact its action is to introduce LH into your system. You body will recognize the LH and shutdown its own production, hence supressing natural test production.

Sorry about all the questions, but I gotta learn somewhere :-)))

Thank you for all the info

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    your fina cycle should not last long enough to need hcg during the cycle. use clomid post.

i tried dmso before and it really sucked

jammergsxr is offline Member
    Go to www.elitefitness.com,find ezboards and do some reading!there is a whole board on fina,I'm using DMSO,I dont stink,very happy with results!

jammergsxr is offline Member
    Sorry Dr.........How are you feeling ?and welcome back!

Thread Information