BigBlack is offline Junior Member

Are there Drinkable Or Eatable Gear?

I have a suspicion that people are cheating in natural body building. Anybody who competes know 8-6 weeks from competition you take out protein shakes in your diet. I watched somebody at the gym drink shakes all the way till competition (a woman) a got harder and harder. I'm talkin about deep cuts and hard bloated belly 12 weeks out. My question is, Can a trainer put something in a protein shake without an athlete knowing what's going on. Because natural bodybuilders have to take a polygraph and a urine test. At the 2000 summer games 2 American athletes tested positive for steriods , it did not state what substances were found. Both athletes stated (male and female) their trainers gave them Nitro-Tech. Is this really possible? Are there eatable or drinkable gear floatin around?

Hell Awaits is offline New Member
    doubtful

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    u can drink winny and there are liquid forms of gear like anavar but i doubt trainers would add it to a pwo shake w/o the athlete knowing...u know barry bonds was lying right?

Latin is offline Associate Member
    Yes they could but the main question in my mind now are .. wtf would he do that without letting u know? and what would he earn on it theese things arent cheap unless ur a pro where maybe he wins some % of the moneyprizes or so...
    Unless he wants u to get busted in the next drug test i dont know why he would do it... just costs him alot of money and besides i would think a Trainer would know better that just orals only are SH¤T.
    What do u mean with Natural bodybuilders have to do polygraph and drugtest?
    I thought everyone had to do the tests? And seriously bro how many bodybuilders are 100% natural.. i know NONE.
    There are always ways to get through the tests..

Hell Awaits is offline New Member
    you think if gear could be eaten or drank, all of us would still be injecting **** in our butts? i dunno this just sounds eh

im sure it would **** your liver a new asshole anyhow

BigBlack is offline Junior Member
    The Trainer is one of the chair people of the Natural Bodybuilding Federation. So these athletes have to know then. So here's my next question, is anybody familar with the Natural BodyBuilding magazine? Does anybody know if those athletes use gear?

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    personally i enjoy injecting
    needles are my friend

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell Awaits
    you think if gear could be eaten or drank, all of us would still be injecting **** in our butts? i dunno this just sounds eh

im sure it would **** your liver a new asshole anyhow
    you can eat or drink, var, winny, drol, dbol , tbol, clen , uhhhhhh theres a ton more

Thread Information