RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member

My Test just kicked in (Supermouse is in the house)

2 days away from week 4 of my cycle, my test kicked in and I feel like superman. God I love this feeling and I wish it never had to leave. I feel like I could kick anyones ass. When I walk in the store I feel like everyone is checking me out . I AM SUPERMAN!!!!!!! THE BIGGEST MOFO ALIVE MMMMM test is good

Cynical is offline Associate Member
    awesome bro, good luck with the cycle, man i wish i got that feeling when on, i feel the same, and sometimes at night i have trouble sleeping and it feels like everyone is yelling when i think in my head

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    What kinda test are you doing Ron??
    I know what that feelings feels like.. I get it everytime I walk into the gym, or see a beautiful lady in a bikini... woohooo just thinkin bout it makes me all pumped up.. oh well, maybe cause I am gerin to FL in a few days.. that could be it too..

RON
    Im on Brovel t-200. I wish I was heading to Flordia. Then again that alot of temptation for a married man with the test flowing and all. Have fun bro

androplex is offline Donating Member
    Cynical:

You said in this thread that you sometimes have trouble sleeping.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

That makes me feel better.

My sleep pattern has been a bit off lately too. Could be a combination of things but I wondered if it could be due to the test too. Last night I got more sleep than I ever have. I got some personal issues resolved too.

Ron:

Sounds great. Happy for you bro. Keep it under control if things get wacked out. Great job. Makes some gains in the gym....

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    LMAO! You hit that shit Mighty Mouse!

TheStromba is offline Associate Member
    Well... I LIVE in florida and am on week 2 of my cycle, just sittin here waiting for the Test to kick in !!

RON
    Originally posted by androplex
    Sounds great. Happy for you bro. Keep it under control if things get wacked out. Great job. Makes some gains in the gym....
    I don't get wacked out. Maybe a little short tempered at times but Im always in control.

Cynical, Ive been having problems sleeping too but it from the aches and pains. I know thats the ref-b cause I've never felt that before and this is my first time using ref. These head aches are killing. Im just glad that my ref stops next week

Thanks for all the support. I feel great and I just thought I'd share it with everyone.

Canes4Ever is offline Banned

Re: My Test just kicked in (Supermouse is in the house)

Originally posted by RON
    2 days away from week 4 of my cycle, my test kicked in and I feel like superman. God I love this feeling and I wish it never had to leave. I feel like I could kick anyones ass. When I walk in the store I feel like everyone is checking me out . I AM SUPERMAN!!!!!!! THE BIGGEST MOFO ALIVE MMMMM test is good
    Ronnie bro !!! Dang it....I hope you gonna make Mrs Ronnie feel that test too

It all sounds great bro, keep us informed.

peace

RON

Re: Re: My Test just kicked in (Supermouse is in the house)

Originally posted by Canes4Ever

Ronnie bro !!! Dang it....I hope you gonna make Mrs Ronnie feel that test too
    I might up it from once a month to every other week . Been married 6 years bro it could be worse.

Canes4Ever is offline Banned

Re: Re: Re: My Test just kicked in (Supermouse is in the house)

Originally posted by RON

I might up it from once a month to every other week . Been married 6 years bro it could be worse.
    Oh yep, after 6 years that honeymoon is over with and it's "Honey not tonight I have a headache" syndrome is in full force bro. Don't feel too bad, most brothers are in the same fix.

That test will change it I'll bet...she will be singing later tonight

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

Re: My Test just kicked in (Supermouse is in the house)

Originally posted by RON
    Man you got me motivated now, how much test are you doing a week? Have you had any gyno problems, Man part of my cycle is t200 brovel too. Im so excited now,Yeeeees.GL bro with your cycle keep growing.

RON

Re: Re: My Test just kicked in (Supermouse is in the house)

Originally posted by rangerdudeleads

Man you got me motivated now, how much test are you doing a week? Have you had any gyno problems, Man part of my cycle is t200 brovel too. Im so excited now,Yeeeees.GL bro with your cycle keep growing.
    Im running nolvadex so no signs of gyno (knock on wood). I know some have said nolvadex inhibits igf-1 but I have fat in my lower chest (not gyno) and this is helping with that a lot already. So If I loose some of my gains Im ok with that.

Running my test @ 600mg ran it @ 500 last time. Gool luck Bro hope you feel as good as I do.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    congrats bro,

I hope you have a girlfriend/wife, or you will be buffing the banana soon!! good luck MM!!

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

Re: Re: Re: My Test just kicked in (Supermouse is in the house)

Originally posted by RON

Im running nolvadex so no signs of gyno (knock on wood). I know some have said nolvadex inhibits igf-1 but I have fat in my lower chest (not gyno) and this is helping with that a lot already. So If I loose some of my gains Im ok with that.

Running my test @ 600mg ran it @ 500 last time. Gool luck Bro hope you feel as good as I do.
    so you been running nolvedex ed from the start of your cycle?I have 70 nolvedex's , should i run them ed if im gonna do 600 mg of eq and 600 mg of t200 for 10 weeks?

Methuselah is offline Member
    Originally posted by androplex
    Cynical:

You said in this thread that you sometimes have trouble sleeping.

hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

That makes me feel better.

My sleep pattern has been a bit off lately too. Could be a combination of things but I wondered if it could be due to the test too. Last night I got more sleep than I ever have. I got some personal issues resolved too.

Ron:

I think that everyone has the sleeping problem on the first cycle. I would lay awake for nights on end, then crash. That was my sleep for weeks 3-10 of the first cycle. Then when I expereinced the night sweats on top of it, I really began to worry.

I haven't had any of the probelms on this cycle. So, just hang in there.

Methuselah is offline Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: My Test just kicked in (Supermouse is in the house)

so you been running nolvedex ed from the start of your cycle?I have 70 nolvedex's , should i run them ed if im gonna do 600 mg of eq and 600 mg of t200 for 10 weeks?
    It's not a bad idea to run 10mg ed with that cycle. You'll look hard the whole time.

RON

Re: Re: Re: Re: My Test just kicked in (Supermouse is in the house)

Put in a little ref-b and were running pretty much the same cycle bro. Brovel t-200 and Tt eq. I did the same thing for my first cycle too. Just lower doses and I got tabs instead of ref. Im doing 20mg of nolva ed but I have other reasons for this so 10 would prob be fine. If your not worried about gyno you can just wait till symptoms start then start your nolva. Its up to you bro.

Thread Information