Swiss39 is offline New Member

Sending Money???

A couple of guys I know are getting ready to place a order and I was wondering what is the best way to send money without a trail??

Thanks Newbie

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    a personal check

lol thats funny

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    western union is popular, as is egold.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    western union. also if you pay by credit card get one of the mall visa cards. no paper trail there either.

I never thought about that thanks also don't egold charge you a lot of finance charges ie buying the gold and then sending it

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    Cash in the mail with bogus return address.

bmg
    bmg is offline Member
    some banks will let customers purchase money orders with out id. that is extremely hard to trace.

GetnSwole is offline Junior Member
    Western Union.... any amount under $1000.00 does not require ID, use a ficticious address.

J

joevette is offline Banned
    It doesn't matter becuase you have to give your source your address to get your gear. That's definatly traceable.

Quote Originally Posted by bmg
    some banks will let customers purchase money orders with out id. that is extremely hard to trace.

the grocery store will let you do it in most cases. most sources will not take a money order however cause they need somewhere to cash it anonymously.

CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member
    western union still leaves a paper trail. even though you utilize a fake name and addy you can still be tracked to the exact store you sent the funds from along with the time and date. Concealed cash in a birthday type card is the best way to send funds. Check around..some sources are still accepting cash.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunMuscle
    western union still leaves a paper trail. even though you utilize a fake name and addy you can still be tracked to the exact store you sent the funds from along with the time and date. Concealed cash in a birthday type card is the best way to send funds. Check around..some sources are still accepting cash.
    thats not a real paper trail. i have sources that take cash and its sent priority mail. the post office knows what time and date it was sent too. a trail means it much be able to proven 100% to come back to you.

CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    thats not a real paper trail. i have sources that take cash and its sent priority mail. the post office knows what time and date it was sent too. a trail means it much be able to proven 100% to come back to you.
    a letter you can drop off in any random stand alone mail box on a street corner. western union locations are usually under video surveillance...so theoretically it wouldnt be hard to pinpoint who is conducing the transfer, even with a ficititious name. i personally dont like being on camera...cept for the bedroom

Quote Originally Posted by CajunMuscle
    a letter you can drop off in any random stand alone mail box on a street corner. western union locations are usually under video surveillance...so theoretically it wouldnt be hard to pinpoint who is conducing the transfer, even with a ficititious name. i personally dont like being on camera...cept for the bedroom

unless its priority mail which most sources require with delivery confirmation. then you have to go to one shipping store or another. wanna know the best way to do it if you are paranoid?? at a library or school with visa gift card going thru western unions website.

Much thanks to everyone

Where would I be without you

bigguy20 is offline Associate Member
    whats the big deal though even if they knew where u were sending it, its not like on the money transfer itll say "money for juice" for all they knoe it could be for something else, i dunno if what im saying makes sense cause im a little new to recieving in the mail but if you get questioned cant you just say i sent money to a buddy as a gift or something? they dont know why your sending the money so why the big deal?

simster1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigguy20
    whats the big deal though even if they knew where u were sending it, its not like on the money transfer itll say "money for juice" for all they knoe it could be for something else, i dunno if what im saying makes sense cause im a little new to recieving in the mail but if you get questioned cant you just say i sent money to a buddy as a gift or something? they dont know why your sending the money so why the big deal?

I agree totally It is not illegal to send money.

craigsuperbig is offline New Member
    There are two ways:
    * Western Union with bogus name/address
    * Mail cash also with bogus sender name/adress

gobig99 is offline Associate Member
    with western union should you do fake name with real address?

Thread Information