Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    jbol is offline Senior Member

Oral Turanabol Diary

I am starting this diary for the bros that are interested in running an OT only cycle.I will try to update weekly.

Start of OT only cycle 03-25-2005.I am running 40mg ed for 7 weeks(20mg in the morning 20mg 10 hours after morning dose).I am also taking milk thistle ed.My PCT will begin 16 hours after last dose of OT and will consist of Clomid 50 mg ed,Tribulas 5-8g ed,and Avena Sativa 2-4g ed for 2 weeks.

I will be training 6 days a week and my diet will consist of 4000+ calories ed.
    My current stats are 5'8" 160lbs 7% bf

I am currently on Day 3 of this cycle and have had no noticeable changes.I feel a little light headed from time to time and even seem to have an increase in appetite.I will try to update this in 1 week or when a change is noticed.

BTW,LeanMeOut deserves credit for the PCT that I have laid out.He is who I got the PCT from.Thanks for the help LMO
    Last edited by jbol; 03-27-2005 at 04:39 PM.

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    Keep us updated on this. My next cycle will include OT and I am pretty anxious to see how it works for you.

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    bump

I love my OT cycle. enjoy!

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    im looking at ot instead of var will it give strength gains like var also

Yep....strength thru the roof.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by West Coast All Star
    Yep....strength thru the roof.
    really i read that it gives lean gains and hardness low sides but nothing about strength.

I was going to update this tomarrow,but since it got bumped here it is: I am 1 week into the OT only cycle.I still havent noticed much in the way of gains.I did weigh myself this morning and have gained 3 pounds (163 lbs).Its hard to say if its from the OT or my diet.I am not one who gains weight easily,but have been eating like a madman.As far as sides nothing too noticable(not even an upset stomach).I do feel light headed from time to time,not sure why .One + is, I dont think I have ever slept better.Im not real drowsy during the day,but at night I sleep like a baby.As far as workouts, I havent noticed much as far as strength gains.Its still early in the cycle so I cant really say how its working.I will try to update this thread in a week.
    Last edited by jbol; 03-31-2005 at 03:29 PM.

keep us updated.

Just a quick update on my cycle.I am now on day 10 and think I am starting to notice some increase in strength(weights seemed to be a little lighter today).Also the OT seems to make me feel good(hard to describe,but its a good feeling).I now weigh 165lbs,bodyfat still at 7%.I will update again in a week or when a change is noticed.
    Last edited by jbol; 04-03-2005 at 01:04 PM.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Even though I won't touch orals, I would like to see how this turns out. So I am subscribing. Thank you for donating your body to science.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Even though I won't touch orals, I would like to see how this turns out. So I am subscribing. Thank you for donating your body to science.
    .....I do feel like a guinea pig
    Last edited by jbol; 04-03-2005 at 01:11 PM.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    yes keep us updated... Im 10 days into a var/IGF-LR3 cycle right now, so we should see similar gains. I suggest you look into IGF, it would be a nice addition.

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    yes keep us updated... Im 10 days into a var/IGF-LR3 cycle right now, so we should see similar gains. I suggest you look into IGF, it would be a nice addition.
    I dont know too much about IGF,but will look into it.I am interested to see what kind of results you get from that cycle.Keep us posted.

Today is day 14 of the cycle and my workout intensity has really picked up.My appetite and libido has really increased(I am hungry and horny all the time).Sleep is still good.Weight 165lbs 7%bf.Will update more later.

Syr
    Syr is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    im looking at ot instead of var will it give strength gains like var also
    I'm considering var and t-bol too. keep up the log!

awesome bro. planning on starting on monday, but might hold off.

chris2wire is offline Member
    Lemme add mine...

Im 3 weeks into an oral-T only cycle.

I get great pumps doing lifting, and Ive gained more muscle than I would gain naturally. But its certainly not bulk type muscle, its small lean gains. Small but definately more than I was doing naturally. Seems to help vascularity, but not any better than something like tribulus did for me.

Change in plans:I know I probably shouldnt change in the middle of a planned cycle,but
    I am going to up my doses to 50mg ed starting tomarrow.The cycle will be 1 week shorter than originally planned(It will be a total of 6 weeks instead of 7).Everything else will remain the same.I just feel as though I will have better gains at 50mg ed (maybe Im just impatient).Dont get me wrong I have noticed some strength gains,but they are minimal up to this point(2 weeks in).

The revised cycle:
    First 2 weeks 40mg ed (20mg in the morning, 20mg 10 hours after morning dose)
    Last 4 weeks 50mg ed (20mg in the morning, 30mg 10 hours after morning dose)
    Pct will remain the same as I have stated above.
    Last edited by jbol; 04-09-2005 at 05:29 PM.

Yes, I was doing 30mg each day and upping to 40mg seems to have helped.. Let us know on the 50mg.

The reason Im not going up to 50 is this stuff is to **** expensive lol to use 5 a day

Quote Originally Posted by chris2wire
    Yes, I was doing 30mg each day and upping to 40mg seems to have helped.. Let us know on the 50mg.

The reason Im not going up to 50 is this stuff is to **** expensive lol to use 5 a day
    How long are you cycling for?

AG_CA is offline New Member
    Is this something that a newbie such as myself can use for my 1st cycle? Prefer not to use needles

Quote Originally Posted by AG_CA
    Is this something that a newbie such as myself can use for my 1st cycle? Prefer not to use needles
    Test e or Test cyp should be your first cycle,but there are some newbies that are trying OT cycles.

Thanks, you are taking OT as your sole supplement?

Thanks, you are taking OT as your sole supplement?
    Yes, Its kind of an experiment.Not too many bros have tried this.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    It should be a pretty good choice for oral only, I've only taken it with test, but it certainly raised my libdo - which is one of the main probs with oral only (ie no test)

Turanabol with decrease my libido?

Turanabol with decrease my libido?
    no..It will increase it.

There is no need for Proviron or nolva with Turanabol because it is very low aroma?

Thanks for all your help!

There is no need for Proviron or nolva with Turanabol because it is very low aroma?

Thanks for all your help!
    Nolva is not necessary.

nj123 is offline Member
    ive been on for about a month and the first month i felt really ****ty but at about 5 weeks i am really noticing major strength gains. Sorry to put this on your thread jbol, just giving my results and fillin you in on how my Turanabol run was goin.

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    What are the sides for OT, hairloss?, Libido? or is it more like VAR?

DwinsChamps is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GrantC5
    What are the sides for OT, hairloss?, Libido? or is it more like VAR?
    libido goes up with t-bol, down with var...

increased risk of hairloss with t-bol

Ive been getting noticeable gains...

But I have found that im switching more to a cutter now... Tbol seems to really stop catabolism on low calories, and possibly still promote muscle gains even while dieting and cutting. Small gains, but still gains, better than loss as with most diets.

I am now on day 21 of the cycle and it has been 5 days since I upped my doses to 50mg ed.I now weigh 168lbs 6% bf.I can really tell a difference since I upped the doses.My workout intensity has really picked up and the strength gains are becoming more and more noticable.The weights seem lighter and lighter as the days go by.My muscles seem to stay pumped longer also.Still no problems sleeping(I still sleep better than ever).I still have a good appetite and libido is still strong.One thing I do notice is I am starting to get a little acne(little the key word here) in places such as arms and chest.All in all I am really enjoying this cycle as I am seeing good gains and as I stated before it seems to make me feel good.I will update more later.
    Last edited by jbol; 04-14-2005 at 10:05 AM.

SensP is offline Associate Member
    Interesting read. Would T-bol work as a good jump start to a test cycle? From what I've read, it seems to have far less sides, but if it's not going to give me that much of boost initially then I might hold off. Would 50 mg of T-bol for 4 weeks be a good starter until the test kicks in?

Quote Originally Posted by SensP
    Interesting read. Would T-bol work as a good jump start to a test cycle? From what I've read, it seems to have far less sides, but if it's not going to give me that much of boost initially then I might hold off. Would 50 mg of T-bol for 4 weeks be a starter until the test kicks in?
    IMHO.......I think it would be a great jumpstarter and a great thing to add to such a cycle.Not as good as dbol ,but if its sides your worried about......tbol is the way to go.
    Last edited by jbol; 04-14-2005 at 10:17 AM.

SensP is offline Associate Member
    Cool. I should give it a shot.

beastrg is offline Junior Member
    how long till u felt the tbol kicking in??

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbol
    I am now on day 21 of the cycle and it has been 5 days since I upped my doses to 50mg ed.I now weigh 168lbs 6% bf.I can really tell a difference since I upped the doses.My workout intensity has really picked up and the strength gains are becoming more and more noticable.The weights seem lighter and lighter as the days go by.My muscles seem to stay pumped longer also.Still no problems sleeping(I still sleep better than ever).I still have a good appetite and libido is still strong.One thing I do notice is I am starting to get a little acne(little the key word here) in places such as arms and chest.All in all I am really enjoying this cycle as I am seeing good gains and as I stated before it seems to make me feel good.I will update more later.
    how about stamina and hairloss?!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information