Danbrooks2k is offline Member

will prop fix my broken weeiner?

I am 3 weeks into a dbol tren test e EQ cycle... the dbol is doing its job, the tren is doing its job, but the Test E just hasnt caught up yet....

I emailed around and got a pretty solid 3 day delivery for two 20ml vials of Propinate @200mg per ml... ( yeah thats gonna burn like crazy )...

first question... at 200mg per ml the prop is gonna burn, how much oil should I cut it with to make it not burn at all?

second question, how long until the prop has me sex drive up again...

does anyone see an harm in me adding a little prop sporadicly in my current cycle just to boost my test level when my GF is visiting...

SensP is offline Associate Member
    I wonder if suspension would work better for you than prop for when the gf is around.

anabolicbruce is offline Associate Member
    Thats crazy, shouldnt th d-bol keep your test levels high? what are your doses?BTW I personally am very fond of prop , I think it would be a good thing to add.

Suspension would kick in faster. Also might cost a lot more in both pain and dollars.

anabolicbruce is offline Associate Member
    Hey, you can always inject pgf-1 into your shaft to achieve an erection from hell, it might not go down for a few days, but it works!! (Although I am a crazy bastard, Ive never tried this)

WTF?!

papa pain is offline Associate Member
    i thought you was gonna run sus this time ,how come u didnt ?

CrossroadS is offline Associate Member
    Seeing as it is probably 5% BA, I would cut it in half minimum...that shiz is gonna burn. As for making your dick hard....I am ten days into my prop cycle, and I will screw anything that lets me....

papa pain is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CrossroadS
    Seeing as it is probably 5% BA, I would cut it in half minimum...that shiz is gonna burn. As for making your dick hard....I am ten days into my prop cycle, and I will screw anything that lets me....
    id do a barbers floor,if it had hair on it

joevette is offline Banned
    I'd just use the prop while you're waiting for the other test to kick in and then drop it. I shoot 200mg/ml prop regularly and just cut it with 150mg/ml tren ace. It takes some getting used to, but it's not too bad. Of course I make it myself and don't use much BA.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Mix your prop with your other gear. Cuts down the pain considerably.

Suspension will kick in faster. Maybe that isn't a good enough reason to go with the suspension, though. It can be pretty painful, too, and you really ought to shoot suspension twice a day. However, you could start your prop and sort of jumpstart the prop with suspension for the first week or so. Myself, I don't think it would be worth the expense to order suspension just for that, though.

No need to run the prop more than 4 weeks. As the prop dissapates, the test E or whatever you are using, I forgot already, will be kicking in good.

I am guessing that your tren is tren acetate? For that cycle, you should have used tren enanthate if you have experience with tren. Otherwise, you should have waited about 3 weeks to start the tren ace. If I am guessing correctly, the deca has not kicked in yet. It will kick in about the time your other test kicks in. Normally, a dbol kickstart keeps you tolerably androgenic even though the deca is starting to shut you down before the test kicks in. So I gotta blame it on the tren.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Yes if you were going to use tren a and test e, you should have jumpstarted with prop. Most people it probibly wouldn't have affected that fast, but i guess not you.

Thread Information