gooroo is offline Associate Member

Tell about your bad injections

Today I injected in the right glute which is usually my easiest to do and I kept hitting a nerve or something that made my ass muscles jump crazy.
    I had to stick several times and finally got it.

Then after the injection I got a strange feeling that I never had before.
    I immedialty got nausiated and felt like I could vomit but didnt, this was after a shower and early in the a.m., and I had a shaly feeling and got HOT, I had to go lie down on the bed and I felt like I was emitting sweat all over for a breif 5 mins. then it passed?

Maybe it was all the stickins? I dunno.

Any of you have similar storys?

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    I once did a glute shot of decca, the american 1ml vials ( i loaded 2 of them ) anyway I stuck it in and let er rip... when I pulled out the needle i noticed alot alot alot of blood... and I felt really ****ed up... like I shot it straight into an artery or something ( back then I didnt know about how to asperate )... well anyway I felt weak and had to lay on the floor, my roommate at the time brenda got concerned and jimmied the door and helped me into bed and gave me a nice BJ... ( she was only a lesbian to get better looking guys )...

yeah that was a nice BJ, I woke up fine the next day

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    I once did a glute shot of decca, the american 1ml vials ( i loaded 2 of them ) anyway I stuck it in and let er rip... when I pulled out the needle i noticed alot alot alot of blood... and I felt really ****ed up... like I shot it straight into an artery or something ( back then I didnt know about how to asperate )... well anyway I felt weak and had to lay on the floor, my roommate at the time brenda got concerned and jimmied the door and helped me into bed and gave me a nice BJ... ( she was only a lesbian to get better looking guys )...

sounds like more of a dream to me...

I've hit a nerve in my quad. Whole leg tensed up and the needle flew outta my hand. Really really weird feeling. Haven't shot quads since....I didn't get a BJ or anything though...just a sore leg...

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    no brenda looked like a brenda... wasnt a dream or her name would have been heather... LOL...

she did give great skull for a rug muncher however

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    no brenda looked like a brenda... wasnt a dream or her name would have been heather... LOL...

gotta thing for Heathers eh? lol...rug muncher..lol

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Goo, you hit a vein. Or opened one up near where the bolus of oil ended up from your shot. What were you injecting, how much? What size pin? Did you aspirate properly?

I used to just stick it right in. Now, I jab through the skin and sloooooowly slide the needle into the muscle. You will feel a twinge when you pass close to a nerve. If that happens, best to pull completely out, IMHO, change pins, and jab again. Backing it partway out and leaning it in a slightly different direction probably causes more damage than a whole new hole.

SS1476 is offline Senior Member

****...nothing that good

Well....my first shot 3 weeks ago was was an experience i never expeted. I was nervous, but had no problem injecting myself with a 23x1.5 pin. After inserting slow like Baron said, I aspirate ...and inject. Then I remove the pin...

BAM!!...Im shaking,tunnel vision big time,dizzy like a MOFO. Well, like an idiot, Im trying to fight it, not knowing what the hell is causing this, and all I can think of...dont lay down, fight it off.
    After about 2-3 minutes of, basically fighting this crazy feeling off, I sit in front of the computer and try doing a search here @ AR to see what the hell is going on. Trying to search with cold sweats,shaking and tunnel vision is tough...LOL Come to find out that I must have built up my adrenaline so much, it caused these symptoms afterwards.... maybe someone will explain this part better.

Next time I'll just wait for the BJ

SS-

BTW, Lesbians DO give nice head. Most can be had, but only if they trust you to keep it a secret from other Lesbians. It is similar to how, even if you were bi-curious, you would be noid about anybody else finding out you did some twink up the ol poop chute. Lesbians are the same way about protecting their reputation and respect. There is a straight chick inside every hormonally-normal Lesbian. It is an evolutionary thing. The mating instinct and all. Penetrating the psycho-sexualogical baggage to get to that repressed straightness inside of her can be extremely difficult and usually only a mature and discrete man has a chance. Low pressure is essential. Friendship helps. Lesbians are much more likely to give you a "buddy-screw" without all that love and commitment stuff than a regular straight chick. The Gay, Lesbian, and TG scene here in New Orleans is very big, and I live in pretty much the center of it, so I know a LOT of those kind of people. My last permanent relationship was with a Deaf Lesbian and her legally married wife... who used to be her legally married husband, before surgery. Two of my best "Fvck-Buddies" are Lesbians, and our dalliances are kept totally secret outside of a very small circle. Another Lesbian friend of mine wants us to get busy, but she is just a little too butch for me. I guess she is attracted to my feminine side LOL! Seriously, I don't even pursue straight chicks any more. They generally have their heads waaaaay up their @sses. I won't turn down a straight chick, but she can darn well buy her own friggin drinks.

Well The Baron, I use a 22x1.5 pin and I dont have any extras, so all the sticking I did was with the same pin. I was injecting 1ml of test-e at 200mg.

So you think I hit a vein eh? I was afraid of that. I gotta start getting my girl to do it I supposed. I just hate not being able to do everything on my own. It kinda hard to glute inject myself sometimes. I do like you say, I slowly stab, aspirate , slow inject, pull out. By the way, I aspirated and saw only air, but I get shaky as I push the injection in. Maybe I nicked the vein?

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    BTW, Lesbians DO give nice head. Most can be had, but only if they trust you to keep it a secret from other Lesbians. It is similar to how, even if you were bi-curious, you would be noid about anybody else finding out you did some twink up the ol poop chute. Lesbians are the same way about protecting their reputation and respect. There is a straight chick inside every hormonally-normal Lesbian. It is an evolutionary thing. The mating instinct and all. Penetrating the psycho-sexualogical baggage to get to that repressed straightness inside of her can be extremely difficult and usually only a mature and discrete man has a chance. Low pressure is essential. Friendship helps. Lesbians are much more likely to give you a "buddy-screw" without all that love and commitment stuff than a regular straight chick. The Gay, Lesbian, and TG scene here in New Orleans is very big, and I live in pretty much the center of it, so I know a LOT of those kind of people. My last permanent relationship was with a Deaf Lesbian and her legally married wife... who used to be her legally married husband, before surgery. Two of my best "Fvck-Buddies" are Lesbians, and our dalliances are kept totally secret outside of a very small circle. Another Lesbian friend of mine wants us to get busy, but she is just a little too butch for me. I guess she is attracted to my feminine side LOL! Seriously, I don't even pursue straight chicks any more. They generally have their heads waaaaay up their @sses. I won't turn down a straight chick, but she can darn well buy her own friggin drinks.
    I need new friends.....

SS-

Quote Originally Posted by gooroo
    Well The Baron, I use a 22x1.5 pin and I dont have any extras, so all the sticking I did was with the same pin. I was injecting 1ml of test-e at 200mg.

So you think I hit a vein eh? I was afraid of that. I gotta start getting my girl to do it I supposed. I just hate not being able to do everything on my own. It kinda hard to glute inject myself sometimes. I do like you say, I slowly stab, aspirate, slow inject, pull out. By the way, I aspirated and saw only air, but I get shaky as I push the injection in. Maybe I nicked the vein?
    Get more pins. They are too cheap to scrimp on. Use a 21 or 22 to draw, and a 23 to shoot... or a 25 if you are very patient and can find them in 1-1/2" length. Changing the dull pin for a fresh one makes for a very comfy shot, especially with a small pin. Drawing calls for a bigger pin so it goes quicker, but an 18 punches a big hole in the stopper that often doesn't seal back up well, and it can drop little bits of rubber into your gear when the pin chews up the stopper.

Yes, it is likely that you nicked a vein. Maybe on the way in... maybe wiggling the rig around in the hole. It is possible to pierce right through a vein and not aspirate blood because the vein walls seal around the pin. When you pull out, the oil has free access to venous blood.

If you do your right glute, hold the rig firmly with your left hand reached around behind you, knuckles and back of the hand pressed firmly against your ass. This stabilizes the rig a bit. Press the plunger in with the right hand. For the left side, reverse the hands.

When you start shaking, just stop. Relax. You can just leave the rig sticking in your butt for a moment while you compose yourself. It sometimes helps to just remove your hands from it so that it returns to it's natural angle, aligned with the injection hole. Your hands tend to shift as the plunger goes in, causing changes of alignment and damage where the tip wanders around.

You don't see air when you aspirate. You see vaccuum. Notice that when you release the plunger, it simply disappears. There should be no air in the rig.

GFs who are okay with you juicing usually enjoy playing nursie. Let her stick you. It can be kinda erotic. Of course, I am doing so much test at the moment that even carrying out the trash is erotic LOL! But anyway, you could also use a 25ga 1" or 1-1/2" pin in your quads. Quad shots can be painful but they are very easy to do. You need the smaller pin. A 22 just sucks. A 23 is bearable, but I like a 25 for quads or any other site injections. Only place I even use a 23 is my glutes.

great info. How do I do this. Lets recapp.

I should get some extra pins, 23g 1.5 then use the ones I have to draw. Should I leave a pin stuck in the bottle all the time or stick the bottle each time with a 22 to draw?
    I think I read you correctly when I am supposed to draw then twist off the needle and twist on the fresh pin then push the air out a bit an inject right?

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    Today I injected in the right glute which is usually my easiest to do and I kept hitting a nerve or something that made my ass muscles jump crazy.

I immedialty got nausiated and felt like I could vomit but didnt, this was after a shower and early in the a.m., and I had a shaly feeling and got HOT, I had to go lie down on the bed and I felt like I was emitting sweat all over for a breif 5 mins. then it passed?

The first shot of deca gave me the exact simptoms.... but i got it done my doc.... apparently it was the anxiety which caused it... but i'm guessin it was
    the vein he hit..... i'm not sure which one till today.... anxiety or vein?!! But one things for sure it was the exact symptom u had mate....

Bump

Baron tell me what to do bro.

bmg
    bmg is offline Member

you went into shock.

great info. How do I do this. Lets recapp.

I should get some extra pins, 23g 1.5 then use the ones I have to draw. Should I leave a pin stuck in the bottle all the time or stick the bottle each time with a 22 to draw?
    I think I read you correctly when I am supposed to draw then twist off the needle and twist on the fresh pin then push the air out a bit an inject right?
    Yes. Get more pins. 23ga x 1.5" is a nice size for glutes and usable for quads.

No, do not leave the drawing pin stuck in the stopper. Toss it. It is no longer sterile. Always use a new one. You will go through two pins per jab... one to draw, (bigger one) and one to shoot (smaller one)

Wipe your vial tops with alcohol. Shoot air into the vial, equivelant to the amount of gear you are going to draw. Draw your gear. Pull the rig out of the vial. Suck some air into the rig, pulling any drops of gear left in the pin down into the syringe. Twist off the used pin and twist on the fresh one, Keep it capped until ready to shoot. Dispose of your used pins in an approved sharps container... $3 at walgreens. Look in diabetic supplies. Wipe down your injection site. Have an alcohol wipe ready for after your shot. Stick it, aspirate , and shoot. When you are ready to pull it back out, have the alcohol wipe right there, feeling the pin go out, so you can clamp that wipe right down on the injection hole. Press firmly to help clotting. Give it a little deep tissue rub to help disperse the gear. Dispose of the shooting pin in your sharps container. Toss the syringe and caps in the trash... no special disposal needed for them.

CJN1717 is offline Junior Member
    Since we are on subject of bad injections. Last week I tried shooting some Sus into my delt and it was terrible pain. My quad and glute are so easy for me to do. I have absolutely no pain in them. But I was wondering for my delt where do you shoot , the front deltoid, anterior, posterior. Any help would be appreciated.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I cracked an amp of sus with my fingers without cutting it first and it imploded and got stuck in my palm and fingers. I came out of the toilet with blood running down my arm and scared my family half to death.

Middle head. That's the thickest one. I don't know all that greek stuff. Delts usually are painful. And unless you have quite a bit of muscle there, it is possible to hit bone. There are a good many nerves and veins there, too. Try to keep it down to 1cc, use a small pin, and don't shoot sust or prop or anything else famous for being painful.

i injected 6cc in my right cheek at once if you want to talk about bad injections it was deca i was really sore but not for too long it was 2wks ago but i'll never do it again lol

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Middle head. That's the thickest one. I don't know all that greek stuff. Delts usually are painful. And unless you have quite a bit of muscle there, it is possible to hit bone. There are a good many nerves and veins there, too. Try to keep it down to 1cc, use a small pin, and don't shoot sust or prop or anything else famous for being painful.
    But if ur doing like +10 injections weekly isnt it kinda hard to avoid delts?

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    I cracked an amp of sus with my fingers without cutting it first and it imploded and got stuck in my palm and fingers. I came out of the toilet with blood running down my arm and scared my family half to death.
    Use the cap from a bic pen. Stick the head of the amp in the cap. Wrap a folded paper towel around the body of the amp. Snap it. No need to score. No bloody fingers. Easy as pie.

Even easier to buy your gear in vials, though.

brutusthebull is offline Associate Member
    I just had an injection in my glute, that as soon as I started injecting , my throat got scratchy and I started caughing, my sinuses and my lips burnt like hell for about 5 minutes, then I was fine . this is the second time this has happened . I figure I hit a vessel or something, the only thing that bothers me, is the juice going to run thru my system to quick and be wasted ?

Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    But if ur doing like +10 injections weekly isnt it kinda hard to avoid delts?
    Could be... but why do 10 injections per week? Anyway, figure you can divide the shootable area of your glutes up into three zones... upper, middle, lower. Lower corresponds with the middle of the butt cheek, height-wise. Upper, of course, the highest part that you have enough muscle for a good shot. So there are 6 sites, there. Quads, likewise, can be split up into 3 zones, maybe 4. The glute sites can take 3cc no prob. I have been hitting them with 3-1/4cc lately because I am jumping with prop ED. The quads can handle 2cc pretty easy. For a big shot, split between lower zone on right and left legs, or middles or uppers. There you got 9 shots right there for a pretty good rotation. Pecs, tris, bis, delts, I like to limit to 1cc so they don't do much for me. I just sometimes like to do a site shot. Part of me, I guess, just irrationally refuses to believe that site injection gains are just a myth. Anyway, having a 9 shot rotation should have you good to go for 10 shots per week.

Remember, you can mix almost anything in the syringe. Some guys even mix water and oil bases, though I prefer not to. And if you have, say, 5cc you have to shoot today but only 2cc to shoot tomorrow, you can certainly leave some of today's shot for tomorrow. I just started this the other day... I have been shooting 1cc each, ED, of prop and fina. I am shooting 1cc of deca and 1.25cc of cyp E3D. If I shoot all of the deca and all of the cyp on the same day, that is 4-1/4cc. So, I first started staggering the cyp and deca... one day was cyp, fina, prop; the next day deca, fina, and prop; and finally a day of just fina and prop. Shot volume, therefore, was 3-1/4cc, 3cc, and 2cc, respectively. Well, what I do now is I mix the gear for three shots into a clean sealed jug, and load three equally filled syringes. I shoot one each day for three days, then I will mix up another three day's worth of juice. That really helps to dilute the prop, gives me a nice comfy shot every day, and gets me BELOW 3cc each day. You have a lot more flexibility than you might think. You just got to think things out, consider all the aspects, dig? All the possible consequences. Now, if you limit yourself to 3cc per shot, and do 10 shots per week, that is 30cc. That's quite a bit of gear. 30cc is like 6 grams of test, for example, in a week. I don't see why anybody not prepping for the olympia needs more gear than that, honestly. And creative splitting and mixing of your doses enables you to run the total volume right up there at your personal limit, every day, avoiding having, say, to do 2 shots in one day simply because THAT day you have to shoot a bunch and other days you shoot less. See where I'm coming from? You can't take short ester stuff and expect to get good results shooting it EOD or 2x/week. But the reverse, is true; you can cheerfully shoot your long esters ED if it makes things more convenient for you. It doesn't hurt anything at all, since you are shooting short esters ED anyway.

Hoover is offline Junior Member
    the 1st and only time i tried a delt shot. it bruised up so badly. was nasty looking. all yellowish and blue. it was a pain in the ass trying to cover it up for a while.

I was doing a quad injection once, and i finished injecting and everything was fine. Then I tried to pull the pin out and it wouldnt come out of my leg. I had to push down on my quad area surrounding the pin with one hand and pull the pin out with my other hand using quite a bit of force. After I finally got it out blood started squirting out and running down my leg.

Years ago when I was younger I shot my calf and left a huge bruise. I had to ask my sister to put make up on it so it wouldn't look so obvious. Of course, my mother freaked out! Another time my boy was teaching me how to hit my tri's and I almost fainted. My first time shooting prop, I didn't expect the pain. I couldn't move the next day. I thought I had an abcess or something.

Quote Originally Posted by scottythebody
    I was doing a quad injection once, and i finished injecting and everything was fine. Then I tried to pull the pin out and it wouldnt come out of my leg. I had to push down on my quad area surrounding the pin with one hand and pull the pin out with my other hand using quite a bit of force. After I finally got it out blood started squirting out and running down my leg.
    When you purge the air from the rig prior to jabbing, let a drop of gear flow down the outside of the pin, to lubricate it, then stick it. If it still gets stuck, give the rig a gentle twist. That breaks the suction or whatever. I get one that doesn't want to come out easily, sometimes. Just give it a 1/4 twist and she slides out nice and easy. Oh, make sure that twist is clockwise, so you don't unscrew the pin LOL! All the gear you just injected will run back out through the pin sticking in your flesh and you will feel like a perfect bozo. Been there, done that. Now, it is a habit I don't think about. I automatically give it a twist as I pull it out.

When you purge the air from the rig prior to jabbing, let a drop of gear flow down the outside of the pin, to lubricate it, then stick it. If it still gets stuck, give the rig a gentle twist. That breaks the suction or whatever. I get one that doesn't want to come out easily, sometimes. Just give it a 1/4 twist and she slides out nice and easy. Oh, make sure that twist is clockwise, so you don't unscrew the pin LOL! All the gear you just injected will run back out through the pin sticking in your flesh and you will feel like a perfect bozo. Been there, done that. Now, it is a habit I don't think about. I automatically give it a twist as I pull it out.

Thanks I'll be sure to do that from now on. Every time I stick a pin in my leg I'm worried that I'm going to get it stuck again.

fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member
    guy i know was letting someone else shoot for him, they put tha needle in his ass and i guess hit that big ass nerve, he jumped/started screaming, and tha needle broke off in his ass...was a nice trip to tha hospital for him

Quote Originally Posted by fballhoss51
    guy i know was letting someone else shoot for him, they put tha needle in his ass and i guess hit that big ass nerve, he jumped/started screaming, and tha needle broke off in his ass...was a nice trip to tha hospital for him
    LOL! That must have been funny as hell, except maybe for the guy getting jabbed!

My current GF runs 20mg estradiol valerate IM every two weeks and has been on hrt for about 15 years. She knows how to give a shot. I had one, though, that I had to draw a bullseye with a sharpie marker for her. She was so dumb, she would have severed my sciatic nerve and an artery or two, injected into a vein, broke off the pin, and asked me what I was hollering and jumping around for! Hardcore blonde, that one was, constantly confused. My @ss was marked up pretty good by the time I finished the cycle. It would have been interesting, explaining all those little target-like circles on my butt!

TreNgoD is offline Banned
    Mabe you made your self sick by stickin yourselve so many times in a short period of time. That used to happen to me when I first started injecting, I would almost pass out and my body temp went thru the roof. I thought I was over that until a couple weeks ago I struck oil in my right glute and had to restick myself.

Thread Information