wallycn is offline Banned

how much tren e a week

I have never used tren enathate before just acetate. I was wondering what would be the normal dose for tren e.

brutusthebull is offline Associate Member
    How many cycles you done ? what are you going to run with it ? I'm running 500 mg a week with750 mg of test e and 25mg of d-bol a day but I will only run the tren about 5 weeks .

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    A 10 week cycle of between 400-500mgs should be plenty enough.

Quote Originally Posted by heckler45_2000
    A 10 week cycle of between 400-500mgs should be plenty enough.
    I was planning on running
    1-10 750mgs test-e
    1-10 600mgs eq
    6-12 50mgs winny ed

so where and at how much should I run the tren -e for? My tren-e is 300mgs ml.

Quote Originally Posted by wallycn
    I was planning on running
    1-10 750mgs test-e
    1-10 600mgs eq
    6-12 50mgs winny ed

so where and at how much should I run the tren-e for? My tren-e is 300mgs ml.
    bump

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    im running basically the same cycle as you, same doses too

except no winny, im frontloading with Dbol

Im gonna run the tren 8 weeks @ 500 mg

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    350-500mg wk should be good

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    most people will notice severe sides from 600mg week.. so they do 250 2x per week.. and if sides continue... they lower it to 400 or 200 2x a week..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

saluu is offline Banned
    go with 500 a week peace

Swellin Guest
    I am on quite a bit of test and EQ and only 420mg of tren e. I have run 150mg of tren ace ED for a week just to kick start, then dropped back to 100mg ED. I am getting the same results from 420mg of tren e that I got from 700mg of tren ace.

I have to wash my sheets daily and can only sleep by myself because of the sweating. I change sides of the bed hourly because the sheets are soaked. I can't gain weight...I am just getting leaner and harder (gaining a bit of muscle, just not body weight).

400mg of tren e should be ample for a first run.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    300 to 500mg per week. Over 500 and the sides could prove to be quite troublesome. Under 300 and some folks feel like they aren't even using any tren at all. I would lean toward the low end, because the longer ester (compared to tren acetate) will ensure that bad side effects take longer to reduce when dosage is reduced or stopped. Tren ace can be reduced or stopped, and sides are reduced in just a few days. This is a bad drug for side effects, in some folks. At any rate, keep the total weekly dose well under the total weekly dose that you have used in the past for tren acetate, at least for this cycle.

joevette is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    I am on quite a bit of test and EQ and only 420mg of tren e. I have run 150mg of tren ace ED for a week just to kick start, then dropped back to 100mg ED. I am getting the same results from 420mg of tren e that I got from 700mg of tren ace.

I have to wash my sheets daily and can only sleep by myself because of the sweating. I change sides of the bed hourly because the sheets are soaked. I can't gain weight...I am just getting leaner and harder (gaining a bit of muscle, just not body weight).

You're getting the same results or the same sides? Becuase it seems like people get alot worse sides from tren e than ace, but that doesn't neccessarily mean you're getting the same benefits. I've never done tren enan before but I've done tren ace at 100mg ed and eod. Eod gave me much worse sides and not nearly the muscle gains and fatloss, and I have a feeling that running tren enan is similar to shooting tren ace eod.

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellin

Hey bro if you dont mind me askin whos Tren E you runnin?

Thread Information