Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    dan991 is offline Anabolic Member

Unhappy I think I'm going to lose it....

So... I've been on Sus 250 now for 3 full weeks as of yesterday. I weighed in before I started at 153 lbs. Then, today, I weighed in at 155 lbs. So... I'm taking 500 mg total a week. 250 mg on Sunday, and 250 mg on Wed. I eat like a total pig, and I don't know what the hell the problem is. I KNOW this Sus 250 is the real deal, because my source is 100% reliable, and he's also on it. I can tell it's working because:

1. Decresed Testes size
    2. Appetite from hell
    3. Feel a little bit bigger and better
    4. Horny as all hell
    5. Dramatic increase in strength
    6. Horny as all hell
    7. Temper kinda jumps in and out, especially with stupid people

So... WHERE IS MY MASS I mean, I've lost a little body fat, and I can see a little size, but ****. I hear 10 lbs. a month, ect. Hell, I only gained 2. Plus, I work out as hard as I can without injury. The only can explain my results as: Remember the FIRST time you ever took creatine back in the day (the older guys)? That's kinda like what my results have been like.

Any suggestions? No, I'm not on anything else, and I won't take anything else but a Test type product.

brutusthebull is offline Associate Member
    are you doing alot of cardio ? If so, cut back

Quote Originally Posted by brutusthebull
    are you doing alot of cardio ? If so, cut back
    Yes and no. I quit cardio completely in the gym, but now I ride a mountain bike to the gym instead. It's approx. a 15 minute ride each way. So, 30 min. of cardio, but it's "low" cardio because I'm not out of breathe or anything.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I believe the answer lies in your weight.

At 153, you can't have that much lean muscle mass unless you are 4'5".
    (Mind you, if you have pics, feel free to prove me wrong)

So, I'd have to say since the "foundation" isn't really in place and situated, the gear doesn't wish to build a house on that lack of a foundation as of now.

I'd say a few good years of hard iron and hard eating would take you a lot further.

~SC~

You may also want to list your dietary approach, as you may think it's impeccable but it may very well suck monkey sh*t.

~SC~

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Nice call SC. I was thinking the same thing. I'm assuming he's not 4'5" so no doubt he doesn't have a solid base and diet regimen.

wired-up is offline Member
    you say you eat like a pig, but what specifically does your diet look like with a break down of carbs, fat and protein for each meal?

Hmm... that's kinda why I started on gear in the first place. I wanted a quick "bump" in the foundation building process. That's also why I don't want to do anything but the Sus, and then phase it out forever after a few cycles. I don't intend on using gear for more than a few cycles.

araminside is offline New Member
    try shooting the sus 3 maybye even 4 days a week, 2 days a week at 250 mgnever did much for me until i put it up 750-1000mg a aweek range

Quote Originally Posted by elvisinturn1
    Hmm... that's kinda why I started on gear in the first place. I wanted a quick "bump" in the foundation building process. That's also why I don't want to do anything but the Sus, and then phase it out forever after a few cycles. I don't intend on using gear for more than a few cycles.
    diet?

Quote Originally Posted by wired-up
    you say you eat like a pig, but what specifically does your diet look like with a break down of carbs, fat and protein for each meal?
    Today:

Breakfast:
    MRP shake ( I don't like to eat early in the morn.)

Snack: Tuna sandwich

Lunch: 12 oz. steak, baked patato, chicken cesar salad

Snack: Nitrotech MRP bar

Dinner: Olive Garden- Chicken, Lasagna

Right now: Ramen Noodle Soup

Before Bed: Amino Acid (BCAA) caps

Plus, I drink about 10 bottles of water a day.

Yup, it's official, it sucks.

~SC~

Hmm... that's kinda why I started on gear in the first place.
    I figured, but it doesn't work that way. Even worse, when you come "off" you're going to really be hatin' it.

Get that diet squared away and good luck to you.

~SC~

Hmmm....

What am I lacking? I'm a little guy, so before I couldn't even eat what I listed. Too much.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Yup, it's official, it sucks.

~SC~
    right again SC!!!

What am I lacking? I'm a little guy, so before I couldn't even eat what I listed. Too much.
    you need to go read the stickies in the diet forum. follow the bulking sticky for at least 6 months. if you follow it exactly, i guarantee you'll get better results without gear than you will with your current cycle and diet. your current diet is horrible. you need a minimum of 300g's of protein if you're on cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by wired-up
    y minimum of 300g's of protein if you're on cycle.

That's a whole lotta chicken

Wow.... I've been shooting for 160 g per day, but that's been hard to do. I'm just a little guy. I wear a 28 waist for christ sake.

You have just been struck by the SC Train. OUCH!

Italion Stallion07 is offline Associate Member
    EAT... train hard and get sleep... your prob lacking one of those if you cant make gains... just my unprofessional opinion

Quote Originally Posted by The Massacre
    You have just been struck by the SC Train. OUCH!

Anything that can help/assist him in the future to make better gains and to learn is what I'll do. (it's what I tried to "uncover" here)

I wasn't trying to diss him, but I could sense there were a host of issues.
    As we can see, yup, there are.

Hopefully he can amend these things and get on the right track.

~SC~

faustunta is offline Junior Member
    im sorry dude but ur jessica alba icon thing ive been sitting here staring at for like 10 mintues!!!!! that is the most awsome thing ive ever seen

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

Anything that can help/assist him in the future to make better gains and to learn is what I'll do. (it's what I tried to "uncover" here)

I wasn't trying to diss him, but I could sense there were a host of issues.
    As we can see, yup, there are.
    :

~SC~
    And it's appreciated. I just now how to figure out how to fit the rest of my life around eating ****, that's a whole lotta food. Ya know, I remember when I use to eat McDonald's twice a day and nothing else ****, I thought I was doing good. Now I just have to learn to ditch the coffee...

Geez, you guys act like this whole body building thing is a life style or something

Am I safe to substitue MRP shakes for real food? Meaning if I keep eating like I do above, but add more MRP will that help or am I going after more "food" protien? I'm already full all day with the above, I have no idea how I"m going to double or tripple it

V5RED is offline Associate Member
    Geez, you guys act like this whole body building thing is a life style or something
    if it is so insignificant, then why risk legal repercussions with the juice? if you want real results, then it does become a lifestyle

Quote Originally Posted by V5RED
    if it is so insignificant, then why risk legal repercussions with the juice? if you want real results, then it does become a lifestyle
    it was a joke retard

Anyways, like these guys are saying, you are definitely not in the proper shape to be on steroids . IMO once you put on a solid 40 pounds + of muscle from natural working out, you'll be ready for steroids to assist you. Like SC said, YOU DONT USE STEROIDS AS A METHOD TO KICKSTART YOUR MUSCLE GROWTH, you have to have a natural base, a strong diet, and the proper education, otherwise you''re just asking for trouble. You can finish off this cycle i suppose...personally I'd just taper down and save the rest of my Sustanon for when i was ready to really do a cycle.

Alot of members on this site get huge without the roids and then take the plunge, you should be no exception. Heck, we have senior members who STILL havent done steroids after 1000 posts. Bodybuilding isnt something that can be rushed, like everything else thats rewarding (i.e. boning the hot virgin cheerleader next door), it takes alot of time and pressure. Good luck.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    thats great, another guy getting ready for the summer...no idea of nutrition but juicing and asking why he can t gain weight...

stop the juice and try more food! that s THE anabolic compound.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by araminside
    try shooting the sus 3 maybye even 4 days a week, 2 days a week at 250 mgnever did much for me until i put it up 750-1000mg a aweek range
    BAD ADVICE!

hey bro, if you're trying to tell him to up the dose of sust...well, sorry bro but it doesn't work that way for everyone just because it does for you.

maybe your diet sucked too, and when you upped the dose of sust it made you hungrier wich in term made you consume more calories then BINGO you start growing and YOU think it's because you upped your dose of sust!

Wow.... I've been shooting for 160 g per day, but that's been hard to do. I'm just a little guy. I wear a 28 waist for christ sake.
    it doesn't have to only be chicken. read the diet stickies. if all you're gonna do is make excuses of why you can't eat properly, then you really, REALLY need to stop taking gear until you can eat properly. you keep saying your a little guy. gear isn't for little guys. like SC said, you can't build a house on a week foundation. you need to build that first naturally. eating properly does take a lot of discipline and planning each day. i'm still a student and have been able to fit in 300g's of protein and about 2700 clean calories (not fast food) each day, even with class. it takes some effort, yes, but if you're not willing to put in the effort, then why are you wasting your money on gear? you can't grow unless you eat, no matter how much gear you inject.

Shoot sust EOD

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, your diet is weak bro. But, you've obviously gained more weight than you give yourself credit for. You said it yourself..."I've definitely lost fat and gained some size". Fat has weight bro. So you lost fat weight and gained muscle weight. Maybe your NET gains are more like 5-10 pounds?

Wow, I missed the party last night. Typing....

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Is the sermon over ladies? You guys are like a bunch of diet chicks...The guy has been only doing the sus for 3 weeks. Why didn't anyone bother to tell him he is not going to see anything for 2-3 more weeks.

I do listen though. I've already eaten quite a bit for breakfast.

6 eggs, a protien bar, and a bowl of cereal.

What do you mean I'm not going to see anything for another 2 weeks

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member

u ll turn into a BIG fighter! try to kick some big dudes ass in 2 weeks. then susta will have kicked in

Huh Uhm... I may be stupid, but I'm not retarded

So, how long does it take for Sus 250 to "kick in?"

big_mike is offline Member

at this point..if you haven't researched this either...you are definitely hopeless...i suggest you start eating food...and stop eating junk like nitrotech bars.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    I didnt see anything for 5-6 weeks on my first sus cycle. Then, it was like an explosion. I gained a minimum of 10lbs on my bench per week after that. I ended up 25lbs heavier so dont sweat it. But, it is good you are changing your diet.

vettewreck is offline Banned

You just got bich-slapped by reality!! People think that by going to the gym 3 days a week will get them into shape. I believe that 70% of your body comes from diet and the rest is training. Gear is NOT a quick fix or a quick anything.

a better breakfast would have been 8 egg whites and 1/2 cup plain oatmeal. you're mixing fats and carbs too much.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone

If you are horny as a dog and your strength is up you can bet it already has started to kick in. Sust is made up of some fast acting esters that you already feel and a few others that will kick in soon.

GL, eat and be patient

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information