jdub12 is offline New Member

Help me with my cycle please

I am considering starting a cycle and I need help filtering out all of the BS and several opinions out there. I've come to the conclusion that I am going to need some form of test stacked with whinny or anavar .

I've read a lot but it now is starting to become a blur.

First off, I can get any form of Test whether it be Cyp, Prop, or Ethanate. I was only going to do about 200mg per 5 days of the Test C and 50mg EOD Whinny being that it is my first cycle. I want to reduce as much water bloat and side effects. I read that Prop is better, however I would have to buy that much more gear to inject 50-75mg ED vs. 200mg E5D, right? Im not so much concerned with injecting every day....but I just think that it would be easier every 5 days, I would save money and I wont get as sore. If it is the absolute way to go then I can make it happen as I want to do it right.

Can you tell me a good cycle dosage for Test P and C with either Whinny or Anavar? I also have my PCT and anti-e's so that will be done correctly.

I dont want to go too heavy on the Test, I see people taking upwards of 400-500mg, and I dont think that it would be good for me to do that. Im only looking to put on about 15-20lbs which I have accomplished naturally but over the course of about 1.5 years and consistant lifting. I think that another 15 would be perfect maintaining a lean, no bloat look.

I see that sometimes too less of test and fluctuations in your blood levels causes acne and other sides....so I want to do enough to prevent that. I am so confused with all of the advice, it seems the more I read the more I am confused. If you can help, please feel free to chip in your .02 cents. Thanks a lot!

Italion Stallion07 is offline Associate Member
    i would run test prop EOD or ED if you dont mind doing it... but i would run it at about 150MG/EOD... i ran that and had awesome gains and not much bloat... as far as anavar id run 25-30 MG which is slightly low but will do the job... just JMO.. hope it helps

Quote Originally Posted by Italion Stallion07
    i would run test prop EOD or ED if you dont mind doing it... but i would run it at about 150MG/EOD... i ran that and had awesome gains and not much bloat... as far as anavar id run 25-30 MG which is slightly low but will do the job... just JMO.. hope it helps
    As far as Test Cyp goes...what dosages would you recommend? Would 100mg of Test P EOD be sufficient? Just curious...I just want to do it right when I do it. Thanks again!

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    If you want to keep the bloat down I would go with test prop.
    It should be injected every day. a good dose for a first cycle would be 500mg/week,
    so 75mg of prop/day would be great. you would need more gear but, prop is usually
    much cheaper that cyp, so it woks out pretty good. If you go with cyp, it shoul be injected every 3.5 days. If you dont mind every day injections I would do like this:
    week 1 to 12: 75mg prop/day
    week 7 to 12: 50 mg winny/day
    week 1 to 12: 10mg nolva/day
    start pct 3 days after last test shot

Quote Originally Posted by jdub12
    As far as Test Cyp goes...what dosages would you recommend? Would 100mg of Test P EOD be sufficient? Just curious...I just want to do it right when I do it. Thanks again!
    most people run 400-500 mg of test/ week for a first cycle.

yea 100 EOD isnt a bad dosage but i always like running Test at about 500MG per week whichever test it may be... cyp i would try 500mg also at @ 250mg twice a week.. i know some people make good gains off 100mg EOD but is up to you and what results yoru looking for.. obviously the more test the more results

Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    week 1 to 12: 75mg prop/day
    week 7 to 12: 50 mg winny/day
    week 1 to 12: 10mg nolva/day
    start pct 3 days after last test shot
    good cycle but if you can afford to get anavar instead of winny i would do so. much more effective IMO.

Mutant is offline Banned
    Why dont you just run a basic cycle of 500mg/wk Test E with your 50mg/day Winny at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant
    Why dont you just run a basic cycle of 500mg/wk Test E with your 50mg/day Winny at the end.

the reason i was suggesting prob was because i felt alot less bloat while on prop .. im not sure if this is proven but in past experice had less bloat for me

Quote Originally Posted by Italion Stallion07
    the reason i was suggesting prob was because i felt alot less bloat while on prop .. im not sure if this is proven but in past experice had less bloat for me
    I get almost no bloat with prop, add a little nolva and it is almost non existant for me.
    I cant comment on anavar , I have never used it.
    that is why I suggest winny. I cant afford var

Mutant is offline Banned
    I just read the thread again, and i'm going to say that i highly doubt you will be putting on 20lb of lean muscle running a low Test/Anavar /winny cycle. I have put on 17lb of lean muscle durring a cycle, but I was running a decent amount of Test with Dbol and Tren .

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant
    I just read the thread again, and i'm going to say that i highly doubt you will be putting on 20lb of lean muscle running a low Test/Anavar/winny cycle. I have put on 17lb of lean muscle durring a cycle, but I was running a decent amount of Test with Dbol and Tren.
    You know, your probably right, so I guess Im looking for just 10lbs or so with the least amount of sides.

would it be stupid to go light on the test for my first cycle to get the hang of it? I really dont want to go more than 250mg of Test a week....so Im thinking like 1/2cc of Test C every 3 days or Test P 75mg eod? Is it bad to have too little of synthetic test when you body stops producing? I would think that 200-250mg of Test should be sufficient?

As far as bloat goes, I would think that the var would be able to counter act the bloat from this little of Test dont you think? I definately want to get the var and do about 40-50mg ed or whinny 50mg ed...but the Test kinda worries me. I want to take it slow so if 500mg is right on, then ok, but think of it from a beginners angle who doesnt want the acne, and that many sides, wants to see how it reacts in his body, and puts on a few lbs of solid muscle. Thanks again for the help, you all are great!

Mutant is offline Banned
    i don't see much of a point to running Test that low. First cycle? , then I would run Test at 500mg/wk. Thats a basic started, and it is a low but sufficient dosage. Var/Winny will not help bloating. Bloating is from higher levels of estrogen in the body. To block the bloat, block the estrogen. To be honest, it seems like you need to do alot more research before you run a cycle.

In all honesty, this is the cycle im leaning towards...I know its kinda light, but I just want to get the hang of things. My main concern is too little of Test will cause fluctuations in blood level and cause acne, and too much will too. I am thinking about this:

week 1 - 10 Anavar 40-50mg ED
    week 1 - 10 Test P 50mg EOD
    week 1 - 10 Nolvadex 10mg ED
    week 11 - 13 Clomid 50mg ED

Does this seem reasonable at all? Too little of Test that will cause problems? I just want to get my dosages down right so that way I dont order too little or too much, plus I want somthing that will be effective to notice some gains....and maybe Ill go heavier if there is a next time. Sorry to be such a PIA.
    Last edited by jdub12; 04-19-2005 at 01:19 AM.

Mutant is offline Banned
    Looking at that, I think you need to rethink your cycle, and you definitly need to do mmore research.

Mutant is offline Banned
    Here are some beginner cycles. http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle1.php

Thread Information