mikeCbrooke is offline Junior Member

Gotta cut my cycle short!!!!!

I am in the middle of week 5 of my cycle 500 mg Sustanon a week 10 mg nolva ED.

was planning 8 weeks, but i just found out i gotta travel back to the states for 30 days in a few days...........this is gonna end my cycle at 6 weeks, being that i have no source at home, and i dont wanna risk bringing stuff with me on an international flight.

I will however bring my clomid...............

any suggestions????? I was thinking of taking 1000 mgs in my last week before returning, is that good or no?

also...............i will be returning after 30 days and wanna start my next cycle ASAP. How long should I wait between cycles.

This cycle has been pretty good..............cept i did grow a bit more belly than I expected...........gonna spend the next 30 days with alot of cardio and maybee hydroxycutt to get rid of it.

after a first cycle of Sus only what would be a good second cycle?

test E, Dbol , decca is what i was thinking.

Thanks

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    time on=time off
    why don't you mail your gear to yourself in the states?
    a good 2nd cycle= dbol 40 mg ED weeks 1-4
    test e 500 mg/week weeks 1-11
    deca 400 mg week weeks 1-10

nvr2bigsnd is offline Associate Member
    you should wait as long as your cycle was before going back on(if you cant check blood levels)...i would keep the sus and add deca and frontload the first 4 weeks with dbol .......and i would keep it at 500 your last week i dont think 1000mg your last week is going to help any imo.

playboy2005 is offline Junior Member
    what were your gains on the 500mg of sus for the 5 week that you were on it?

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Time on = Time off....Is this a fact by the way and if so does anybody know the reasoning behind it.

mikeCbrooke is offline Junior Member
    well so far i am up 15 LBS started at 172 and am currently 187, but I got a little fat around my mid section, so i figure without that gut I may have had a 7-10 lbs increase.

i was bulking and did little cardio, wheras before i did cardio everyday.........so maybee going from cardio as a primary exersise routine to a almost none, plus all the eating caused my mid section flab.

In my job its hard to eat the pefect meal schedual. But I have followd the bulking diet routine almost to a T. getting the "meal" every 2 hours has been a problem though.

I got a 30 day vacation at home, so I figure I will just lift heavy and do alot of cardio, lose this gut...........come back at hit the gear again.

I was thinking of useing Creatine and hydroxycut, cardio everymorning 45 minutes and hit a lean bulking diet

Thread Information