Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    justin2305's Avatar
    justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,552

    thoughts on this cycle???thanks

    sup guys i was just wondering, i was going to hop on some var this summer some time and i was going to run 50mgs ed for 8wks, then i started thinking and i was wondering if using some test prop the first 4 or so wks, if that would help or give any advantage to this cycle? say maybe ran at around 50mgs eod for the first 4wks? any thoughts would be great thanks

  2. #2
    Italion Stallion07's Avatar
    Italion Stallion07 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    452
    not sure about runnign the test but your goign to love running the anavar at 50mg/day for 8 weeks.. wish i could afford enough anavar to make me happy

  3. #3
    dive_kid's Avatar
    dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Canada Ehh...
    Posts
    2,170
    Quote Originally Posted by justin2305
    sup guys i was just wondering, i was going to hop on some var this summer some time and i was going to run 50mgs ed for 8wks, then i started thinking and i was wondering if using some test prop the first 4 or so wks, if that would help or give any advantage to this cycle? say maybe ran at around 50mgs eod for the first 4wks? any thoughts would be great thanks
    4 weeks test is not enough. all you will do is shut your self down.

  4. #4
    justin2305's Avatar
    justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,552
    Quote Originally Posted by Italion Stallion07
    not sure about runnign the test but your goign to love running the anavar at 50mg/day for 8 weeks.. wish i could afford enough anavar to make me happy
    ya i no right lol, im in the process of saving right now u no if maybe jumpstarting iit up with a lil prop would be aight for the first 4wks or so, i guess at around 50mgs eod

  5. #5
    justin2305's Avatar
    justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,552
    Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    4 weeks test is not enough. all you will do is shut your self down.
    not even test prop?? i thought its effects happend fast due to the short half life

  6. #6
    Italion Stallion07's Avatar
    Italion Stallion07 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    452
    i am not sure about running it for the 4 weeks ... sorry bro but id wait for someone who has more educated advice...

    Good luck though and take some pics... woudlnt mind seeing what 50MG ED of anavar would do to a body

  7. #7
    dive_kid's Avatar
    dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Canada Ehh...
    Posts
    2,170
    the effects are fast but it is still not a lot of time for muscles to grow.
    if you tell me what your goals are I will lay out a cycle for you.
    also give us your stats: age height, weight, trainning experience.

  8. #8
    dive_kid's Avatar
    dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Canada Ehh...
    Posts
    2,170
    Justin2350, I cant help but notice how long you have been a member here.
    you should know all this
    any chance this is all a joke

  9. #9
    Italion Stallion07's Avatar
    Italion Stallion07 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    452
    i noticed his high post number and length of membership as well but i figured hed just not run anythign liek this before and wanted to knwo the right way... cant blame the guy you know...

    were wating on those stats so we can help you out justin

  10. #10
    justin2305's Avatar
    justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,552
    Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    the effects are fast but it is still not a lot of time for muscles to grow.
    if you tell me what your goals are I will lay out a cycle for you.
    also give us your stats: age height, weight, trainning experience.
    oh ya i no that it wouldnt be enough time to get accual growth in the muscles, i just thought it might help with a jumpstart. but not to sure, i think ill just chill and stick with just the var, like said 50mgs of var will be good to go for 8wks and its not relitivley that liver toxic and ill still run 1000mgs of milk thysil to be safe, thanks for the help oh ya im 5 9 180lbs 8%bf, been training bout 3yrs off and on and a 1/2 of that time has been hard core training, not really to get alot of size gains from this cycle, im still in the process of bulking right now but i want to get a lil harder in areas that arnt, maybe get a lil more vascular and add to my shape a bit, thats bout it really just a lil boost if thats what u wanna say

  11. #11
    justin2305's Avatar
    justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,552
    Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    Justin2350, I cant help but notice how long you have been a member here.
    you should know all this
    any chance this is all a joke
    like to double check everything

  12. #12
    Italion Stallion07's Avatar
    Italion Stallion07 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    452
    i never run anythign without some test in my system though justin... maybe look into a 500mg/wk test E while on var? JMO but again i would wait for some more educated advice

  13. #13
    dive_kid's Avatar
    dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Canada Ehh...
    Posts
    2,170
    at 8%bf you are very lean already. Var dosent really need a jump start.
    you said you were in a bulker now? are you on cycle now?
    what is your cycle history?

  14. #14
    justin2305's Avatar
    justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,552
    Quote Originally Posted by Italion Stallion07
    i never run anythign without some test in my system though justin... maybe look into a 500mg/wk test E while on var? JMO but again i would wait for some more educated advice
    i was considering doing that, but didnt really wanna mess with test agian for a while, i no this isnt natural but its one of the safest routs to gain a good amount of lean muscle and obtain some good pumps without using an oil or just being dumb and waisting money on that bs they sell in stores now days, plus var ran at these doses are more likey not to hurt me rather than using somthing in the catigory of m1t and what not but iono im no expert thats y im double checking ive heard some good things bout running var alone then running a short 2wk pct of 50mgs clomid ed so not sure just seeking a lil more info. bf i gave it the go ahead thanks for helping out

  15. #15
    justin2305's Avatar
    justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,552
    Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    at 8%bf you are very lean already. Var dosent really need a jump start.
    you said you were in a bulker now? are you on cycle now?
    what is your cycle history?
    no cycle, just food food and more food lol, lifting style etc. trying to keep natural for as long as i can, i did a cycle a yr ago exactly of just test e 250mgs/wk for 10wks, kinda a fck up, rushed into it and didnt do it properly, well not how i should of anyways, i gained of course but lost alot due to not even running a pct till way later on down the road when i learned more about aas's usage

  16. #16
    dive_kid's Avatar
    dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Canada Ehh...
    Posts
    2,170
    well like Italion Stallion07 said test is good in all cycles.
    here is what I recomend: 4 or 500 mg test a week for 12 week
    and 40,g var from week 6 to 12.

  17. #17
    justin2305's Avatar
    justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,552
    Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    well like Italion Stallion07 said test is good in all cycles.
    here is what I recomend: 4 or 500 mg test a week for 12 week
    and 40,g var from week 6 to 12.
    u think maybe this, 500mgs test e a wk for 10wks and 30-40mgs var wks5-10, i wont be able to afford all that stuff right now in time, bills are a pain right now lol so im a lil short on the cash so would this be ok, if i can afford 50mgs of var for the last 5wks ill run it like that but for now ill see what happens

  18. #18
    justin2305's Avatar
    justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,552
    Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    well like Italion Stallion07 said test is good in all cycles.
    here is what I recomend: 4 or 500 mg test a week for 12 week
    and 40,g var from week 6 to 12.
    i was also thinking somthing else, im not a big guy but i put up some weight and my shoulders, elbows and wrists get sore after hard training days so maybe i could through in a lil deca and run the var a lil different maybe low dose of deca and low dose of var throughout the whole cycle, maybe somthing like wk1-10 200mgs deca wk2-11 400mgs test e and wk1-11 20mgs var ed, would that be an ok way to go u think? thanks bud

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •