lzicc is offline Senior Member

Why would anyone not want to run test in their cycle?

Every cycle I do is test based with other roids added.

Why are the reasons some people don't want to add test to their cycle? Is it the sides maybe that some people get?

The first cycle I did was test/deca and now I am addicted to test. It makes me feel great when on. I could not imagine ever running a cycle without a good dose of test.

The gains, the way it makes you feel, the energy, aggressiveness, plus it's cheap and easy to obtain. If it was safe to do, I would run it the rest of my life without ever coming off.

Just wanted to know if I am missing something here.

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member
    some ppl seem to think it is bad for them

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Some people feel that running a compound such as Anavar would be easier on their HPTA, until the time comes that they feel more comfortable running a form of Test.

BlInDsIdE is offline "ARs Most Dangerous Member"
    agreed, really the only reason I might stray from test would be because I get shut down BIG time talking like freakin peanut balls but then again that comes with the territory. I love test but boy do i hate my balls gettin that small lol.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by BlInDsIdE
    agreed, really the only reason I might stray from test would be because I get shut down BIG time talking like freakin peanut balls but then again that comes with the territory. I love test but boy do i hate my balls gettin that small lol.
    Have you ran HCG during your cycles? If not, read up on some of SWALE's work...

SYRIANSTALLION is offline New Member
    casue they want to use orals only and are arfaid of needles
    this the #1 reason.

Quote Originally Posted by lzicc
    Every cycle I do is test based with other roids added.

Why are the reasons some people don't want to add test to their cycle? Is it the sides maybe that some people get?

The first cycle I did was test/deca and now I am addicted to test. It makes me feel great when on. I could not imagine ever running a cycle without a good dose of test.

The gains, the way it makes you feel, the energy, aggressiveness, plus it's cheap and easy to obtain. If it was safe to do, I would run it the rest of my life without ever coming off.

Just wanted to know if I am missing something here.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SYRIANSTALLION
    casue they want to use orals only and are arfaid of needles
    this the #1 reason.
    agree 100%. Theyre also afraid they'll grow a pair of 34c's too

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    I disagree. I think it's because they don't have a source and/or they are afraid to order it

For someone like myself, acne is a problem and test occurs my skin to break out.

occurs?

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    I think people afraid of test are usually not very well educated about gear and they think it will give them all the side effects that you read about it the papers...."roid rage ", acne, all that schit.

I'm not afraid nor was I ever but I do suffer from acne when it comes down to test. Last cycle I ran I only did test for 8 weeks on a 14 week cycle. Yes, it might not be ideal to most of you but I had to do what I had to do for my own.

big_mike is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Massacre
    I'm not afraid nor was I ever but I do suffer from acne when it comes down to test. Last cycle I ran I only did test for 8 weeks on a 14 week cycle. Yes, it might not be ideal to most of you but I had to do what I had to do for my own.

my problem stems when my cycle is done..particularly when clomid is necessary...i start to break out on my upper back..that's about the only place...but it does get pretty bad..

I get horrifying acne all over my back. Big ass bumps no head. It's not fun!

big_mike is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Massacre
    I get horrifying acne all over my back. Big ass bumps no head. It's not fun!
    same problem..i still have a few almost invisible scars from my last cycle almost a year ago...it's definetely not fun..im gonna have my woman wash my upper back with some dawn and try some other stuff for my next cycle..i hate BACNE!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You have to understand that for older guys there really wasn't anything to recover with so test was a real yoyo drug. Gain a lot of water weight lose it all and have a tough time recovering. It got a bad rap and some of those stories are still passed along to those uneducated in the modern SERMS and Anti-e's. I still hear this info passed on in gyms today. You younger guys have no idea how good you have it.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member

reason i almost didn't use test...

i was almost 1 of those people who was gonna run deca alone. Then thank god i found this forum, u guys straightened me out and now i m ready to run test/deca. for me it wasn't acne, or needles that made me not wanna use test, it was my lack of knowledge about "stacking". i thought that stacking was bad and way out of my league. but after all the research i did on here i can't wait to shoot that first test/deca cocktail in my ass...

Well, Consider yourself lucky!

brutusthebull is offline Associate Member
    I think some ppl, don't want spend the extra money and want to get the most bang for there buck. But I agree with izicc I love the feeling of test and I do stay on all the time

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    no test = crap cycle imo

brutusthebull is offline Associate Member
    I agree, test should always be first choice

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    does test cause arthritis like some claim?

alex117k is offline Junior Member
    I've done 3 cycles without testosterone . On all of them I was cutting calories to the bone, using T3, and wanted simply to prevent muscle loss; I wasn't even trying to gain an ounce of muscle. If I was trying to gain, yes, I would add test.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    People overthink this ****, that's why. They spend too much time online and come up with some stupid stack that they think will be the greatest thing ever. Something gay like eq/var/primo or whatever. In reality all you need to get jacked and strong is test and tren , with maybe a little dbol or anadrol for good measure.

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    The acne issue I can understand. I get it, but not as bad as some people do.

I know that test shuts ya down, but so do most other steroids . Some shut you down worse.

Quote Originally Posted by redmeat
    People overthink this ****, that's why. They spend too much time online and come up with some stupid stack that they think will be the greatest thing ever. Something gay like eq/var/primo or whatever. In reality all you need to get jacked and strong is test and tren, with maybe a little dbol or anadrol for good measure.
    That's right, test and tren baby

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Chicks usually avoid test, except the real hard-cores.

Most of the probs associated with test use in men can be avoided or lessened by the appropriate use of nolva, ldex, finasteride, etc. High test levels alone are fairly benign. It is elevated or fluctuating DHT or estrogen levels that cause most problems.

Thread Information