digisekt is offline New Member

Needle size question

I have some 22G x 1_1/2 5cc pins/syringes & I was wondering if they will be good enough for Sust 250 & Stan QV-50.

I'll be using them for the glutes.

Thanks

wired-up is offline Member
    yeah, they'll work fine. i usually use 23ga or 25ga for glutes and 25ga for everything else. 22ga or bigger will work, just gonna suck stickin that big pin in.

TreNgoD is offline Banned
    Yup that will do fine for the glutes.

you're gonna have a seriously sore ass if all you're shooting is glutes. that stan is gonna kill if you hit the glutes continuously everyday.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by digisekt
    I have some 22G x 1_1/2 5cc pins/syringes & I was wondering if they will be good enough for Sust 250 & Stan QV-50.

I'll be using them for the glutes.

Thanks
    those are big as sh!t

Should I get some 23G pins instead? I'd be using the Stan every other day alternating cheeks.

Should I get some 23G pins instead? I'd be using the Stan every other day alternating cheeks.
    that's still gonna hurt like a bitch. i'd rotate it with some delts, tri's, lats, and quads. get 25ga 1" for all those and use 23ga 1.5" for glutes.

Thanks. I think I will also order some 25G 1" for those other areas. I just thought the easiest would be the glutes for everything. Guess I'll soon find out. Now when you say it will hurt are you refering to the after effect or the initial injection?

Italion Stallion07 is offline Associate Member
    definetely find another spot or even two others to inject casue everyday is going to feel shi*ty if you dont rotate spots

The test will be once a week to start then twice later using the 23G 1_1/2 in the ass. I'll try rotating the Stan between delts and cheeks. I don't have enough Stan for every day so I'll use that every other day. When I use the Stan in my cheeks I'll be using the 23G and when in the Delts the 25G. Where I ordered the pins they didn't offer 1_1/2" 25G anyway and I know 1" isn't long enough for the ass.

8 week cycle.
    1 bottle of Stan QV-50
    10 amps of Sust 250

I know it's a tiny cycle but, I'm a newbie (to AS) that needs a kick.
    Last edited by digisekt; 04-19-2005 at 11:30 AM.

Now when you say it will hurt are you refering to the after effect or the initial injection?
    afterwards. you may be different, but most people get pretty sore from inj. winny.

The test will be once a week to start then twice later using the 23G 1_1/2 in the ass. I'll try rotating the Stan between delts and cheeks. I don't have enough Stan for every day so I'll use that every other day. When I use the Stan in my cheeks I'll be using the 23G and when in the Delts the 25G. Where I ordered the pins they didn't offer 1_1/2" 25G anyway and I know 1" isn't long enough for the ass.

8 week cycle.
    1 bottle of Stan QV-50
    10 vials of Sust 250

I know it's a tiny cycle but, I'm a newbie (to AS) that needs a kick.
    sust needs to be shot more frequently than even twice a week to take advantage of the shorter esters. in only 8 week, you won't really be taking advantage of the longer esters either. a 10-12 week cycle of test enan only or test cyp only would have been a better purchase than the sust.

zuke is offline Member
    gotta hit the quads... that's my favorite site

i use 22 or 23g x 1.5" for glutes, 25g x 1" for quads, and 25g x 5/8" for delts.

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    yeah hit the qv winny in the quads

www.spotinjections.com

quads and glutes are the most painful for me if something's going to hurt. lats and delts are the best! tri's are a close 3rd.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Run the sust EOD. Drink the winny ED.

Use your 22ga to draw. The juice is much easier to suck up with a big pin. I prefer a 21 for drawing but 22 is still much better than a 23. Buy smaller pins for the actual injections. Draw, then change pins. You will dull the pin really bad on the sides and bottom of the sust amps. Even rubber stoppers on vials dull the pin. So always change pins, for a nicer shot. Don't buy 25ga 1"... buy 1-1/2" even though they are harder to find. Then try one out for a glute shot. Too long of a pin won't hurt anything... just don't stick it all in for site injections, that's all. You can hit quads etc with the longer pin but you can't hit glutes with the 1" unless you are like contest lean. The 25 is slow but I kinda like them cause they go in so nice and will leave less scar tissue. Use the 23ga for glutes if you decide you don't like the 25 there. You will probably only be shooting a half ml or so, running it EOD, so it is really no big deal if the gear flows slowly through the pin. It is time for my shot now... nearly 3cc through a 25ga pin in the glutes. Hey, I got plenty of time but only one butt.

Thread Information