pmacdona51 is offline Associate Member

did 2 shots of prop and gonna stop

k so i did 2 shots of prop, 100mg each, and i did a second though since i am a football player and already burnt for it. do i have to worry if i stop tommorow if there is any sides, any shut down. have i done enough

seanw is offline Banned
    two shots wont kill you, there shouldnt be any sides

arnoldwannab is offline Associate Member
    Why do you want to stop?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yea why stop now. 2 shots wont shut you down or make you grow so they were pointless to take.

pmacdona51 is offline Associate Member
    football man, some of my close buddies are puttin on the risk versus reward **** on me since i have already been suspend from the crank once

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    pro, college, or HS? Age?

stopping now won't hurt anything. No need for pct. It also should be undetectable in a few weeks. Don't let your "friends" influence you to use drugs, whether recreational or performance oriented. It is your decision, you get the benefits if any, and you pay the price, not them.

IMHO a bad idea anyway, for a HS or college athlete, even with pro aspirations, to use gear. By your mid-20's, your connective tissue and bones can better handle the stress that supranormal weight and strength levels place on joints and tendons. Plus, you are getting paid enough to make the risks worthwhile... a pro can retire after a couple of years if he needs to. A college player can't afford the increased risk of injury. All the stopping, turning/twisting, falling, colliding, reaching, etc, game after game, are hard enough on a young body without carrying 20 extra pounds of muscle. Develop your skill set, and play smarter, and worry about using AAS to get bigger or stronger if and when you go pro, when the risk/benefit picture is more in favor of juicing.

Thread Information