Big Vick is offline Associate Member

Red face Sust250 vs. Test-E

whats up everyone.. im new to this forum looks very informative

What would be better to run first cycle between test-e and sust...

So much conflicting info, i know the FAQ on this specific page says Sust isn't a good option. However other research I've done claims that the four esters make it the most effective test available. Also, the lack of water retention and estrogen related sides has really caught my attention, although that is discredited in the FAQ here. Only downside to it i see is painful injections, theres no way i would inject EOD... 2x a week (mon thurs 250mg/per) is what i would do...

What gives, i find on other forms everyone just parrots eachother saying "run test-e 500mg/wk" to anyone with a question about a first cycle. Maybe they say this because its the truth??? Dont worry i got PCT covered

Thanks

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    I know ppl are down on sus but it worked really well for me for my first cycle.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Test E is going to give you more stable blood levels, especially if you plan on only shooting sustanon twice a week.

getbigquick is offline New Member

agreed

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Test E is going to give you more stable blood levels, especially if you plan on only shooting sustanon twice a week.

sus is only more effective when ran every other day so much agreed with test eth

xderekx is offline Associate Member
    on-going debate...
    i've taken enanthate @ 500mgs per week, 20 shots & seen good results. i didnt use a PCT or nolva, so i had a bloated look to me. my face looked like a balloon. strength went through the roof. i also didnt diet well...consistently ate like a brick****house.
    currently taking sust250 pakistan...125mgs EOD, in my third week. diet is on point also. not a fan of high dosages...really don't need it. just lil here & there for achieving personal goals. will start nolva after the fourth week of an 8 week cycle. clomid PCT 2.5 weeks after last sust injection. what works for someone else may not work for you...learn to understand your body...
    good luck...

njk
    njk is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xderekx
    on-going debate...
    i've taken enanthate @ 500mgs per week, 20 shots & seen good results. i didnt use a PCT or nolva, so i had a bloated look to me. my face looked like a balloon. strength went through the roof. i also didnt diet well...consistently ate like a brick****house.
    currently taking sust250 pakistan...125mgs EOD, in my third week. diet is on point also. not a fan of high dosages...really don't need it. just lil here & there for achieving personal goals. will start nolva after the fourth week of an 8 week cycle. clomid PCT 2.5 weeks after last sust injection. what works for someone else may not work for you...learn to understand your body...
    good luck...
    are you just taking sus in the cycle? how are your gains so far?

Cool

on-going debate...
    good luck...
    How much of your gains did you keep on the PCT'less enanthanate cycle??

How bad are the Sust250 shots compared to the enanthanate??? Much more painful??? or similar???

Quote Originally Posted by njk
    are you just taking sus in the cycle? how are your gains so far?
    anavar , 40mg daily, will be added my 6th week. will run anavar for 4 weeks. along with my diet, my gains have been minimal thus far. noticable increase in vasclularity & a fuller look/feel throughout my body. still in the early stages. usually, in between 5th-7th weeks are when the blends kick in.
    my buddy has been running the same batch of sust & is up 19 lbs. he is currently in his 7th week.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Vick
    How much of your gains did you keep on the PCT'less enanthanate cycle??

How bad are the Sust250 shots compared to the enanthanate??? Much more painful??? or similar???
    well, i began weighing roughly 210 (5'11")...blew up to about 228lbs. felt like a train, but was holding water. came off & lost about 10 lbs (diet post cycle also helped in the reduction of weight.) body looked best when i came off. my gains were hidden under bloat.

my first 10 shots of my 20 shot enanthate cycle were QV250...my body hated it. knots, redness, pain for days, etc. last 10 shots were tornel 200mg test enanthate. pain free.
    sustanon ...first 2 shots were pretty sore.(glutes) have been using delts lately & no pain...just a little sore the following day during rotation, strecthing, etc. nothing like the QV250 though...that was the worst.

njk
    njk is offline Associate Member
    well, i began weighing roughly 210 (5'11")...blew up to about 228lbs. felt like a train, but was holding water. came off & lost about 10 lbs (diet post cycle also helped in the reduction of weight.) body looked best when i came off. my gains were hidden under bloat.

my first 10 shots of my 20 shot enanthate cycle were QV250...my body hated it. knots, redness, pain for days, etc. last 10 shots were tornel 200mg test enanthate. pain free.
    sustanon...first 2 shots were pretty sore.(glutes) have been using delts lately & no pain...just a little sore the following day during rotation, strecthing, etc. nothing like the QV250 though...that was the worst.
    how did you take your sus eod or twice a week?

Cool estrogen and bloat...

Can anyone comment on gyno/fat gain and or water retention...

Comparing Sust to test e... Was their noticeably less water retention and bloat associated with the Sust250 cycle???

Supposedly Sust250 generates less estrogen related sides and water retention... am i right?

anyone?

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    Well with sust I noticed the water sooner, but its hard to say if it had worse estrogen related sides overall... I like sust, I like how it kicks in fast, and how I feel and getting wood 24/7... test E is good too, but sust gives me a real rush!

Thread Information