trippyx is offline Junior Member

First cycle and now I get sick, please help....

I just started my first cycle last Monday. Everything went well for the first week (I'm taking Sus 250)...I was feeling amazing...good workouts and a good feeling overall, but Saturday I start to get a little sick. It must be the flu going around or something. I have stuffy/runny nose, feel like I have a fever but I dont. Well, its Tuesday now (I was supposed to take my second shot yesterday, but I didnt since I feel sick and I havent worked out since Saturday), what should I do? I kinda feel like just taking my second shot and sucking it up and going to the gym, but maybe that will be worse in the long run. I havent been eating like a beast the past few days as I did the whole last week. I am shrinking and I hate this...I want to go workout and feel good again. By the way, I have been taking a lot of Sudafed severe cold and Extra strength tylenol. Would it be a bad idea to shoot the sus again while these meds are in my body? Remember, I am new at this and its my first cycle, so far I have only had one shot and that was 8 days ago now. Any help you guys can give me would be greatly appreciated.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    It's the sust flu.

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    This is common......it will pass....like he said "Sust Flu"

D

thanks, but should i go ahead and shoot today, or wait until i am feeling normal?

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    keep shooting bro it will pass

Keep shootin.....let your body aclimate. Its getting used to having the various esters floating around....it has to learn that they arent viral or anything.

D

you guys are great...thanks. just got my d-bol a few minutes ago...its Naposim from Romania. Should I go ahead and start this today also? Up to this point i have not taken any orals.

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    i got it too, it passes, i guess the body rejects it at first

should I shoot today even if I dont feel well enough to work out?

Keep shootin as scheduled for the entire cycle......although its almost impossible to maintain constant T levels on Sust...I hate it personally.

D

Quote Originally Posted by the dent depot
    Keep shootin as scheduled for the entire cycle......although its almost impossible to maintain constant T levels on Sust...I hate it personally.

D
    hey thanks for the input! would cycling it with d-bol help the test levels? since you hate sus, what injectable do you prefer?

Im not going to roast you too much for not knowing, cause I was there a few years ago.....lol
    I hate the Sust b/c there are too many things going on at one time too many different ester times...your hormones are all over the place.....research esters to understand.....basically each ester is a time release agent....I prefer Test E or Cyp....
    As for the Dbol ......I have tried many different ways/dosages....and find 20mg 2 hours BEFORE I train gives the the best pumps/effects. Many will disagree, but its what works for ME.

Enjoy......

D

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    how much sus r u takin a week?

Good question.....it needs to be shot 1ml eod IMO. But thats just crazy for a newb.

D

right now i am taking only 250mg a week. i know this is low from what i have seen on the forums, but im starting slowly.

Thats not a "start slow" steroid .......thats why its not for newbies. Youre going to experience some of the worst side effects possible. Sorry to give you the bad news. It needs to be shot every other day.

D

Yup, I always get sick on my 2nd week of test. No worries, take vitamin c and just rest and take it easy. It will pass. This is my first week back on gear so next week I'll be expecting to get sick. I made a post earlier about how to avoid the "Test Flu" on this board. Give it a search, alot of diffrent diffrent methods that people do.

Thread Information