Thread: Prop Dosage Q

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~

Prop Dosage Q

i have a friend, who is rather retarded and he said he is going to run Prop 50mg EOD <- EOD!
    can anyone tell me why this dosage isnt recommended?!it just seems to weak to me but he is also i guess going to run anadrol ... hell i dunno...

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    all he is doing is barely going above his natural test production and shutting his own test down. 100mg EOD at minimum

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    all he is doing is barely going above his natural test production and shutting his own test down. 100mg EOD at minimum
    thats exactly what i told him and he was like whaa? i didnt know if there was any other info i could use to pursuade his ignorant lil mind...
    oh well Thank you very much for your reply.

joevette is offline Banned
    Yeah, even at 100mg eod that's still only 350mg per week. 50mg eod is only 175mg a week and your body will produce 70mg per week by itself. So once you account for ester weights and stuff, he's really just running a HRT dose and shuttinghimself down. Tell him to go 100-150mg eod for real results, otherwise it's not really worth doing.

Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    Yeah, even at 100mg eod that's still only 350mg per week. 50mg eod is only 175mg a week and your body will produce 70mg per week by itself. So once you account for ester weights and stuff, he's really just running a HRT dose and shuttinghimself down. Tell him to go 100-150mg eod for real results, otherwise it's not really worth doing.
    he's 19 and i think he might even be pushing up to 84mg weekly natty
    yeah i told him he was dropping some serious $$ to just stay the same and they still dont listen

Mutant is offline Banned
    Screw him, let him do low doses if he cries about it. He is too young anyway!

Thread Information