cheez4brains is offline New Member

DId QV change there label

Hey folks maybe you can clear something up for me, Have any of you noticed that QV has changed there label, atleast on the enantat 250 on batch number 024 with a exp date of 06 2007. If you look at the two pic's i have posted you will see that there are small difference's between the labels and i circled them, Such as on batch 024 it says enantat qv and below it is 250, if you compare that with the older label it says enantat and below it is qv 250. Another difference is that there is some small writing under enantat on the newer bottle, and the older style has the same writing in a different place, What i am trying to say is that they both have the same writing on each bottle just the placement is different such as where you can find CONTENIDO NETO 10ML and if you look at the back of the bottle where the writing is, on the older style there was two columns and the new one just has one all bunched together. So hopefully some one can help me out. Thanks again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DId QV change there label-mvc-029s1.jpg   DId QV change there label-postold11.jpg  
    Last edited by cheez4brains; 04-19-2005 at 02:59 PM.

Come on people I need some help, please help me out.

Soup is offline Associate Member
    is there anything about it on their site? I am trying to remember what my bottles looked like from my last cycle.

I did not see anything on there site, and I have been to other sites and no one else has said anything about this change in labels.

Soup is offline Associate Member
    did they come packaged the same way as before? were they individually shrink wrapped? What does the holagram look like when it is peeled back. does the ink smudge easily on these? does the date stamp look stamped on or printed with the label?

you probably already checked these things to see if it was perhaps bunk.

it came packaged same as the old stuff, the holagram looked the same, but when it was pulled back it was small diamonds and as for the date the only difference is the size of the lettering it looks to be a little bigger and more square, its hard to explain, you would have to have both bottles in hand to see the difference, hopefully some other people will look at this thread and share there input.

Come on people I need some answer's

CrispyHaole is offline Associate Member
    its good

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    look close at the batch number on the bottle. is it in a dot format?

wrestler152 is offline Associate Member
    a friend of mine just got a bottle of that and he told me he was worried too. His source said they changed the labels. No big deal.

Yeah its in dot format.

Thread Information